What's new

Tattoo is seen on the back of a dead TTP terrorist.

Lol at this too

Cursed idiots. And their parents are doing the right thing by telling their cursed children to remove the markings. In Islam it is Haraam to have tattoos.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PakShah, please stop posting. Ignore the bahrtis. These guys have nothing to do except troll.

Please ignore them because then they will realize their worth.

STOP responding to them. Thanks.

You want to advice ignoring after you have used abusive and curse words? Why do you have to lower yourself so much?

Last edited:
Good, it's proved and you agree that Muslim do have tattoos and Muslim are running tattoo parlors in many cities on Pakistan.

There is no harm to see the what is happening around the world and evolution is the part of life. Move on and delete all derogatory comments you've posted previously.

No I still disagree. LOL! Try me! Only the very corrupt engage in this business. The government needs to crack down on these goon baboons.

Even in the videos, it is stated that it is basically agianst Pakistani culture to have tattoos.

No I still disagree. LOL! Try me! Only the very corrupt engage in this business. The government needs to crack down on these goon baboons.

Even in the videos, it is stated that it is basically Pakistani culture to have tattoos.

Exceptions are part of every society. I'm not here to argue what should be done to stop such activities in Pakistan. That's better left to Pakistani people/ Govt to decide.

I'm arguing that Tattoo are done in Pakistan by Muslims on Muslim people. It may be haram but it does exist as consumption of alcohol is Haram but lot of Muslim people are indulged in it.

It doesn't really matter whether Pakistanis do tatoo or not, the dead gunmen don't really look Pakistanis to begin with. They look like Central Asians/Eastern European, like Chechen or Dagestanis.

Lets see if Pakistani intel can get any leads from the captured gunmen.

There are basic set of PDF rules that need to be followed by every member of PDF. If you can't follow them, you have lost the debate and lost the access to post.

If there are trolls (most of the multiple IDs) designed to make members lose cool, report them. If you would like to engage with them, be prepared to lose access of PDF, you neither have patience nor tolerance level to discuss here.

Now ignore the above posts that i may have missed and continue..

Thread re-opened.

Latest news says that tattoed guy was from Russian Republic of Deghaistan and they found a letter from his pocket also.

affairs.pk/pakistan-affairs/285-terrorists-appeared-uzbek-nationals-ispr.html

Uzbekistan.

Latest news says that tattoed guy was from Russian Republic of Deghaistan and they found a letter from his pocket also.
this is just a tip of an ice berg, ISI had long been involved with training militants to be dispatched to Russia for more than 15 years. Tattoo case is just a proof of same snake being fed by ISI is coming back to haunt them. This had been discussed many times how terrorist movements in various parts of India, Myanmar, Russia (Chechnya and Dagestan), the Central Asian Republics, Egypt, Algeria and Afghanistan been documented to be well nuritished in pakistan right under pakistani establishment. Like the saying went in back in the days, go figure. I love it when people play happy horse sh!t in this forum.

It doesn't really matter whether Pakistanis do tatoo or not, the dead gunmen don't really look Pakistanis to begin with. They look like Central Asians/Eastern European, like Chechen or Dagestanis.

Lets see if Pakistani intel can get any leads from the captured gunmen.

1. Tatoos specially having name on arms is an old practice here among certain number of people which was aimed at identification in case of accidental death. With passage of time and media expansion the burger boys and girls now do have tatoos inspired by west. So i do NOT buy this argument that Muslims cant have tatoos. HOWEVER for this one ,its entirely different tatoo which is not preffered by people here to have it on their body so indeed its a vital clue for the intelligence agencies to check the connection of this guy/guys.

Chechans militants are the ones who are carrying and had spread this beheading practice in this region led by that zawahiri . The skin tone of the dead terrorist also points towards the ethnicity/nationality.

You will find foreign backers in every conflict in every country/region who drive the local militants/terrorists nothing new in it.

Nothing new.
Tattoos are popular among Chechen and other caucasus militants.
I remember most of the Chechen militants who used to infiltrate into kashmir had tattoos on them.

Back
Top Bottom