What's new

Tattoo is seen on the back of a dead TTP terrorist.

Do not get offended I had prove that he could be a Muslim and Muslim can have tattoos be it from Pakistan or other national.

Also it's surprising why TTP need non muslim to support their cause? Do you want to elaborate?

LOL, Muslims dont get tattoos. its like being uncircumcises. Having a tattoo is not part of our culture. Everyone knows that.

It could be a foreigner from the European countries/west.

lol on your **** temple, there are statues of human having $ex with animals. Quite barbaric isn't it.

Dont teach us or him about morality. Hes just reacting to your barbaric nonsense. You think we will leave you alone pest?

Hmm.. quite a definition of word "barbaric" calling a dead Muslim man with tattoo supporting Muslim fight is barbaric? I fell pity on you. May god give you wisdom and sight to see what is right path!! Amen!!

Yo, ban the ******* Indian trolls. These guys are intolerable.
Government needs to see who are these guys and than blame any one because Taliban would never have tattoos on their bodies because every student of Islam knows Tattoos are completely Haram in Islam no Muslim can have these tattoos even you can't have beautiful name of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW permanently tattooed on your body

Hmm.. quite a definition of word "barbaric" calling a dead Muslim man with tattoo supporting Muslim fight is barbaric? I fell pity on you. May god give you wisdom and sight to see what is right path!! Amen!!

May Allah guide you. How do I know the guy with the tattoo is a Muslim?

Do Muslims get tattoos? I have never seen a Pakistani or Afghanistani man get a tattoo. Its not part of our culture.

You usually find tattoos like that in European/western countries.

Do Muslims get tattoos? I have never seen a Pakistani or Afghanistani man get a tattoo. Its not part of our culture.

Point of debate is " Can a Muslim have tattoo" not if the dead man is Pakistani or not. I've proved that there are so many Muslims who has tattoo.

The name "Malik Abdul Aziz" does it rings a bell? Check out yourself

Point of debate is " Can a Muslim have tattoo" not if the dead man is Pakistani or not. I've proved that there are so many Muslims who has tattoo.

The name "Malik Abdul Aziz" does it rings a bell? Check out yourself

More evidence that MUSLIMS and PAKISTANIS do get Tattoos that too made by MUSLIM PAKISTANIS

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
BBC News - Tattoos gaining popularity in Pakistan
Tattooing & Body Art En Vogue in Lahore - PakPositive
www.facebook.com/tattooPakistan

lol the BBC? This si the first time I ever saw anything about tattoos.

Anyways this is agianst our culture and the government should tamp down on these traitorious idiots.

Last edited by a moderator:
They Are Hindoo Banya Kaffir Maligning the Green Land of The Pure , Pakistan.

These cursed animals, should be punished by the government for crossing limits.

No wonder why the Islamic movement gain even more momentum when they see cra* like this. This cra* only happens in the ultra-liberal or westernized part of society.

These people are nothing but traitors.

Anyways this is agianst our culture and the government should tamp down on these traitorious idiots.

Lol at this too

Last edited by a moderator:
These cursed animals, should be punished by the government for crossing limits.

No wonder why the Islamic movement gain even more momentum when they see cra* like this. This cra* only happens in the ultra-liberal or westernized part of society.

These people are nothing but traitors.

SO you will Call Them Traitors Since They got Tattos ???

Out of all the things that happen in Pakistan .

Holy c**p .

SO you agree Pakistanis Do get Tatoos ??

No I disagree. This people are probably not practicing Muslims.

I have never seen a Pakistani with a tattoo in my entire life. I've been to Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Taxila, and I have yet to see tattoo wearers. lol

Yes, only the BBC likes to highlight these things. When only a few traitors do such forbidden activities. When the UK full of rape and prostitution.

Good, it's proved and you agree that Muslim do have tattoos and Muslim are running tattoo parlors in many cities on Pakistan. It may be haram and should be stopped ..is another discussion and is out of topic/ scope for this thread.

There is no harm to see the what is happening around the world and evolution is the part of life. Move on and delete all derogatory comments you've posted previously.

Back
Top Bottom