What's new

Tattoo is seen on the back of a dead TTP terrorist.

please bulldoze those monuments of terrorist muslims like taj mehal, the bharathis belong to pure hindu culture and should contest **** temple as 8 wonders of the world rather then islamic terrorist made taj mehal
I prefer not to cross swords with juvenile delinquents. And your power of expression of the English language is so poor, I need a Cary super computer to figure out what the devil you're trying to blather.

Friend please do not live in delusion. Drinking is haram in Islam or at least in Pakistan. I'm not trying to generalize but all Pakistanis I know drink like Animal, if you do not believe take PIA international flight or any international flight and observe your fellow Pakistanis on board. So does it means thos Pakistanis are not Muslim?

let's move beyond Pakistan.. any intoxication in Islam is prohibited. Do you know how many Muslim countries involved in producing trading and consuming drugs? Following UN chart will open your eyes. ..

4u5wj2v3.jpg

2f38hhss.jpg

Drug production by cultivated area ..
loamauru.jpg
Source : UNODC estimates based on annual report questionnaire data and other official sources.

Additionally this is known fact that all Muslim terrorist groups realize most of their income by cultivating/ trading drugs.

So if they can hram is the way for them to make money for so called jihad (hram again) by selling/ using intoxication substance of very high degree ... how can you assume that they will not put a tattoo on their back ??

Too much of hypocrisy and bigotry is very harmful to society. Hope our Muslim brothers take lesson and pick up the right path.

PS: Osama was found watching TV which is also prohibited in Islam? :P

Please don't teach us Islam genius. We know Islam.

When the Taliban were in Afghanistan in 2000-2001, opium production was almost eliminated. But when America invaded in 2001, opium production skyrocketed. Coincidence? :azn:

Why is USA in Afghanistan for so long? What the hell do they want? Osama Bin Laden is dead. They started a world war over him, and now they can go home.

Or is it that there is unfinished agenda by the USA? :azn:

USA should get the hell out. People dont want them there nor their puppet government "Karzai the mayor of Kabul."

yes all muslims are terrorists infact those kashmiri terrorists, they are reaping what they sow

please bulldoze those monuments of terrorist muslims like taj mehal, the bharathis belong to pure hindu culture and should contest **** temple as 8 wonders of the world rather then islamic terrorist made taj mehal

Yes their "**** temple" and then Hindus want to teach us morality. :lol:

News coming in of FC arrested 17 Uzbeks in Balochistan. They all were trying to enter Iran illegally.

Please don't teach us Islam genius. We know Islam.

When the Taliban were in Afghanistan in 2000-2001, opium production was almost eliminated. But when America invaded in 2001, opium production skyrocketed. Coincidence? :azn:

Why is USA in Afghanistan for so long? What the hell do they want? Osama Bin Laden is dead. They started a world war over him, and now they can go home.

Or is it that there is unfinished agenda by the USA? :azn:

USA should get the hell out. People dont want them there nor their puppet government "Karzai the mayor of Kabul."

How does it negates the fact that Most of Muslim are involved in what they called Haram and always talk about morality.

Yes their "**** temple" and then Hindus want to teach us morality. :lol:

Please do not open the Pandora box it will not do any good to any one. So spare you and your clan from embarrassment.

nothing is at least haram for a american loving bharathis out there in , as long as it is blesses by the mighty america itself or israel

even killing palestinian children is halal for bharathis as long as there is dinga dings with india and israel

Son I beg to differ you, Read the comment posted by Honorable Pakistani members on PDF, They clearly declare all those things Haram. I just concluded the post made by Internet Mullas..

yes all muslims are terrorists infact those kashmiri terrorists, they are reaping what they sow

The day we will get the proof that , Taj mahal was made on Hindu temple, we will throw the Grave of Invaders... Till that time, let it be like the way it is. We are waiting for ASI (Archeological Survey of India report :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
How does it negates the fact that Most of Muslim are involved in what they called Haram and always talk about morality.

Please do not open the Pandora box it will not do any good to any one. So spare you and your clan from embarrassment.

LOL, Doing what Haraam activities? Most people believe TTP s foreign funded. I will talk about morality as much as a like, becuase in Muslim countries you barely find rape, prostitution, or murders.

The current time or the post 9/11 era will end. AND BELIEVE ME, WE MUSLIMS ARE SHAKEN UP by BUSH.

Mark my words, we wont this shi* started by Bush.

Can we ban Hindus/Indians?

These fuckers think this thread is party time for them.

Funny Post! Keep posting if it keeps your spirit high!

PS: Adultery is also HARAM in Islam so do not try to fu*K up with any other then your official counterpart or your Muslim tag will be gone for toss :P

TTP claim responsibility, while bodies of foreigners are being recovered. Please take your Ma Bharat Propaganda bull **** else where. We are not interested.

Even I'm quite curious why to foreigners like to come to Pakistan. All the way from American to Arabs.

They seem to like Pakistan. For some reason there are times why I wished Pakistan was not on the world stage.

Yeah, stupid Hindus think they know everything.

Why is America playing with us with Raymond Davis affair. it shows America has hidden agenda in the region.

Funny Post! Keep posting if it keeps your spirit high!

PS: Adultery is also HARAM in Islam so do not try to fu*K up with any other then your official counterpart or your Muslim tag will be gone for toss :P

Ok, and you have made no sense. Please take it to Bharat Rakshak.

We are not here to entertain you unemployed crowd.

Nothing new, most of these so-called Taliban tagged CIA funded douche's didn't went through circumcision.

Retweet / Reblog

lol on your **** temple, there are statues of human having $ex with animals. Quite barbaric isn't it.

Dont teach us or him about morality. Hes just reacting to your barbaric nonsense. You think we will leave you alone pest?

Back
Top Bottom