What's new

Tatas to invest heavily post FDI hike in defence

Ahhh....now I'm satisfied. Thankuuuu....:laugh:

Bro, are you Smestarz from IDF ?
na bhai but i am there (but jabse newi theme lagai hai which doesn't show flag i can't spend time there :/)

na bhai but i am there (but jabse newi theme lagai hai which doesn't show flag i can't spend time there :/)

Ok, just asked because you have the same signature as Smestarz in IDF.

At least he will work for Indians and not like khangressi who works for foreigners :crazy:

Whats the DIFFERENCE?? Does the LIFE of a common man change? Gorey Sahab Chaley Gaye, Bhurey Sahab Agaye.

Whats the DIFFERENCE?? Does the LIFE of a common man change? Gorey Sahab Chaley Gaye, Bhurey Sahab Agaye.

That's highlighted part just showed who you are and life of a common man change whenever he want to( study and get a job) so all we need is a better government to provide more jobs not the subsidy on foods and other products.

BJP is not perfect but the perfect choice in the present time.( Hope you get my point )

That's highlighted part just showed who you are and life of a common man change whenever he want to( study and get a job) so all we need is a better government to provide more jobs not the subsidy on foods and other products.

BJP is not perfect but the perfect choice in the present time.( Hope you get my point )

Yes, first Congress used to loot India by making Vadras, now BJP will loot & make Ambanis & Adanis more Rich each day.

PERFECT.

Yes, first Congress used to loot India by making Vadras, now BJP will loot & make Ambanis & Adanis more Rich each day.

PERFECT.

At least Ambani and Adani give us job :coffee:

At least Ambani and Adani give us job :coffee:

Yes, EXACTLY, thats what they want, to keep providing jobs so that people don't become competitor & open another Reliance or Tata. I guess you are just Happy with that.

Good for you.

Yes, EXACTLY, thats what they want, to keep providing jobs so that people don't become competitor & open another Reliance or Tata. I guess you are just Happy with that.

Good for you.

Yes i am very happy as i voted this government to provide jobs and that's what it's doing and it doesn't matter to me who gets the most profit as long as all Indians gets jobs or atleast who want to work.

I am very happy and thank you for your concern!

Yes i am very happy as i voted this government to provide jobs and that's what it's doing and it doesn't matter to me who gets the most profit as long as all Indians gets jobs or atleast who want to work.

I am very happy and thank you for your concern!

How much Modi has Paid you? Whats your PRICE?

& On How much PRICE you have sold the NATION?

Question should be how much money khangress provided you?

No one in India voted for congress except Corrupt/Communal/illiterate this time and as for AAP tards well we don't give a shit.

khopdi-tod-saale-ka.jpg

Back
Top Bottom