What's new

TATA Motors presents its new LAMV & WAAP at Defexpo 2014.

It wasn't Manipal...it was my parent org. ICAI (about to finish CA too).

Not resolved per se in legal terms but for all practical purposes ICAI knows that it has to back down.

Good you guys dont have to travel outside now, although you would miss the fun you couldve had in Kathmandu..:D

I've told you they did, with the electronics for sure but I'm not 100% clued up on the engine issues, I've simply asked you to verify your claims with a source and you are, what, attacking me?

Google indian t-90 engine issues in thar desert... even arjun faced the overheating issues...

Why the trigger-happiness? Is it something I said?
anwei.gif

Aur Joe Sahib hows life ? :azn:

Hows Bhabi & your little Princess ? :)

A little down because of the extreme cold at the foothills of the Shivaliks, but good otherwise.

Madam-ji and I are in Kolkata, I to recover from the cold, she, to meet friends and renew memories; the LP meanwhile has managed to organise -13 deg. C in Atlanta and shivered in the cold along with our son-in-law.

Life goes on, not too badly.

How are things with you, big man?

A little down because of the extreme cold at the foothills of the Shivaliks, but good otherwise.

Madam-ji and I are in Kolkata, I to recover from the cold, she, to meet friends and renew memories; the LP meanwhile has managed to organise -13 deg. C in Atlanta and shivered in the cold along with our son-in-law.

Life goes on, not too badly.

How are things with you, big man?

On my end - Life goes on but boringly so ! :(

Still can't find a purpose to my life & I don't really fondly look to the future as a Career Man; something about being little more than a human ATM Machine as all my aspirations in life play second fiddle to my duties doesn't seem very exciting !

How about you ?

Back
Top Bottom