What's new

TATA Motors presents its new LAMV & WAAP at Defexpo 2014.

@levina the whole point of the LMAV is to provide JLTV like specs- as in MRAP level protection in a much lighter platform, ergo the stress on the v shaped cabin floor and composite armor adhering to STANAG protection level classifications.

@DESERT FIGHTER The engines went about the Thar without a hitch, the electronics on the Russian tanks though literally melted in the heat till specific environmental control measures were enacted.

@levina the whole point of the LMAV is to provide JLTV like specs- as in MRAP level protection in a much lighter platform, ergo the stress on the v shaped cabin floor and composite armor adhering to STANAG protection level classifications.

@DESERT FIGHTER The engines went about the Thar without a hitch, the electronics on the Russian tanks though literally melted in the heat till specific environmental control measures were enacted.
:help:

@Armstrong i found him.:agree:

I happen to be a mutated one....in fact I have a ravenous appetite for a myriad variety of flesh. Anyway Butty, its been SO LONG, HERE HAVE A HUG! How goes life?

I don't hug one of the Enemy ! :coffee:

Life's been alright; what about your end ? :)

Any movement on the CFA thing ?

I don't hug one of the Enemy ! :coffee:

Life's been alright; what about your end ? :)

Any movement on the CFA thing ?

Same old Buttsy...when will you learn..and here I was thinking about getting you a nice lodge in the valley.

Life is HECTIC, that's the only word which fittingly describes it.

CFA-exam coming up...I knew it was a smart thing to do my graduation along with CA- apparently only grads are eligible for CFA. Classes for the same going on in full swing.

CFA-exam coming up...I knew it was a smart thing to do my graduation along with CA- apparently only grads are eligible for CFA. Classes for the same going on in full swing.

They don't really check for Graduation when you register, so you know you can slide by if you want. ;)

Are CFA exams taking place in India now or you guys will have to travel outside?

They don't really check for Graduation when you register, so you know you can slide by if you want. ;)

Are CFA exams taking place in India now or you guys will have to travel outside?

Right here..no need to travel around.

Same old Buttsy...when will you learn..and here I was thinking about getting you a nice lodge in the valley.

Life is HECTIC, that's the only word which fittingly describes it.

Yeah didn't you know that; one can sit for CFA Part 1 without an Undergrad degree but for the next two one needs it ! :unsure:

What I am a bit confused about, however, is whether a 3 year Bachelors Degree would suffice or not because I've got a 3 year one; they don't have a 4 year one in the UK so if it doesn't I'm screwed but then again I do know a couple of guys who've completed their CFA with only an ACCA Qualification so maybe there is some equivalency there ! :undecided:

Yeah didn't you know that; one can sit for CFA Part 1 without an Undergrad degree but for the next two one needs it ! :unsure:

What I am a bit confused about, however, is whether a 3 year Bachelors Degree would suffice or not because I've got a 3 year one; they don't have a 4 year one in the UK so if it doesn't I'm screwed but then again I do know a couple of guys who've completed their CFA with only an ACCA Qualification so maybe there is some equivalency there ! :undecided:

Bro level 1 you can attempt without having graduated indeed..but at the end of the day you still need to be a grad when everything is said done.

I asked the EXACT same question (about the duration of the grad degree)..mailed the CFA institute itself- they clarified that a 3 year degree will suffice...no issues.

1. You dont need bachelors for 2nd level as well.

2. three year degrees are acceptable, I had friends from DU who wrote CFA with 3 year degrees.

So they solved their mess with Manipal, or manipal still issuing CFA as well?

It wasn't Manipal...it was my parent org. ICAI (about to finish CA too).

Not resolved per se in legal terms but for all practical purposes ICAI knows that it has to back down.

Back
Top Bottom