What's new

TATA Motors presents its new LAMV & WAAP at Defexpo 2014.

My mother is Bengali and ergo so is half my extended family..that should be good enough..why do you even give a ghodar deem to such things anyway...we bongs shall always be the smartest.

I do give Ghodar deem to such things, just having some fun :tongue:

I would submit that I am a member of repute and I (partially) belong to West Bengal. Although I had best throw out a shout to my bihari bro @Ayush before he beats my head in with a toffee hammer.

@Joe Shearer How goes life sir?

Where have you been? Long time no hear, no read?

What did you mean you partially belong to West Bengal? What about the other parts?

NOW, LOOK HERE!

I may have put on a bit of weight - a stone here, a stone there, who's counting? I'm not up for the lightweight title, am I? - but that's no reason to be insulting!

Balloon of hope, was I? How would you look being booked by Webbie for abusing a senior member?
What's wrong with bowing to merit and genuine superiority?

Wars have been fought over lesser matters.

waiting1-smiley.gif

1) I thought this thread was about TATA LAMV.
2) i thought you were traveling and veryyyyyy busy8-)
3) I had given you some howmework to do.You were my only hope because I thought you were a professional and you could tell me more about it.

he is half bihari sir.
but for some reason @Dillinger gives more importance to his bengai identity :mad:

Oh please I am a man of litti and sattu all the way...its just that we biharis don't herd about like sheep...:-)

Where have you been? Long time no hear, no read?

What did you mean you partially belong to West Bengal? What about the other parts?

Been busy sir, my boss was running me ragged and a certain hellion from the past hounded me for close to a month, the combined nuisance and fatigue was enough to keep me away and immersed in the real world.

I see that you are schooling the children in Bengali affairs.

Last edited:
waiting1-smiley.gif

1) I thought this thread was about TATA LAMV.
2) i thought you were traveling and veryyyyyy busy8-)
3) I had given you some howmework to do.You were my only hope because I thought you were a professional and you could tell me more about it.

Ji, memsahib. Abhi karte hain.

And I thought "sahayak"system was done with in Indian Army.

Two points:

Wives are two levels higher than husbands. A major's wife is roughly a full colonel or even, with the more formidable battle-axes, a Brigadier.

They haven't got it on board that there are no more orderlies. If some poor chump of a bureaucrat thinks that he can persuade the military to do things without the consent and approval of the weaker sex (HA!), they are wholly mistaken.

Oh No!! Finally the truths have come out. What a shame, what a shame!! Poor Ghotis, go and find a place to hide your face. What's in a fence. Sir? How can just a fence divide the human intellectualism and merit in such an extra ordinary degree!!! Poor scorpion has started to believe "Bangal Supremacy theory" these days.
shame.gif

You can't be. You just can be. There must be some trick. Oh!! I see you "partially" belong to WB. Go away,no need for consolation. I can control myself.
128fs4765852.gif

Empathy_Smilies.gif

Two points:

Wives are two levels higher than husbands. A major's wife is roughly a full colonel or even, with the more formidable battle-axes, a Brigadier.

They haven't got it on board that there are no more orderlies. If some poor chump of a bureaucrat thinks that he can persuade the military to do things without the consent and approval of the weaker sex (HA!), they are wholly mistaken.

Lo Joe Bhai retirement ki age aa gaiii aur abhii tukkk aaap Joru kay Ghulam hain ! :disagree:

Be your own man instead of looking up to Bhabi for permission for everything from buying a pack of Cheetos to buying a new Mercedes ! :coffee:

For real? I think it's still there.
Yeah it still exists...just that the "bhaiyas" dont do every household chores these days.
Two points:
Ohh come on...how many "bhaiyas" do our officers need?
A gardner? A chef? A helper? A driver? One to drop the kid to school? Another to dust the paintings at home?
Those guys should not be punished like this....they joined Army and they have higher priorities.
shoe polishing and putting "brasso" on the officers stars and medals brings down their morale for sure.Dont you think???
I think its time Indian Army completely got rid of this system.

Back to topic:
What about the comparison between Indian and Chinese LAMVs??? Just curious... :)

Back
Top Bottom