What's new

TATA Motors presents its new LAMV & WAAP at Defexpo 2014.

Oh That's GREAT!!!!
Sir which Desk/Division??
I work for the Bangladesh Desk of South Asian Division for RAW.
I visit this place to recruit people from BD.
Have got success with a gem like @BDforever & i guess next one will be @IamBengali :)
Isshhhh silly....
I am in the special frontier force of RAW....and looking after operations in Afghan:smokin:

I am wondering how come we dont have Indian military professional on this forum ...or somebody like Kunal Bishwas.
Most of the stuff that ppl talk on Indian defence forum of this site is dilettantish. infact i saw a thread where guys didnt want to know the specifications but the photo.It even sounds silly.:sick:

I guess most join here specifically to see new Hardware and troll over that. At least I did fr this reason. :D

and it's kinda obvious why there aren't many ex or serving Indian Military Personnel here, isn't it?

who is that??

[/quote]

Our RAW agent in Bangladesh
121fs725372.gif

I guess most join here specifically to see new Hardware and troll over that. At least I did fr this reason. :D
and it's kinda obvious why there aren't many ex or serving Indian Military Personnel here, isn't it?
There's another reason, these days our officers are not even allowed to post their stuff on FB or any other sites.There's a lot of restriction.

tata is doing great at auto expo too. :yahoo:
koyi nayi gadi aayegi except nano twist???

Yaa bachpan mae kisi Sumo se bahar gir gayi thi, road humps se guzarte samay. :sarcastic:
I soooo hate sumos....
not because of any bad experience but JLT.:sick:

I am wondering how come we dont have Indian military professional on this forum ...or somebody like Kunal Bishwas.
Most of the stuff that ppl talk on Indian defence forum of this site is dilettantish. infact i saw a thread where guys didnt want to know the specifications but the photo.It even sounds silly.:sick:
its not always like this in pdf.
It use to be full of good discussion and there were few Indian professional, like- @Indian Army and others, but its not much now and the post quality is down the drain.
Its better to visit others forums if you want specifications and knowledge. Just what i do now days...

There's another reason, these days our officers are not even allowed to post their stuff on FB or any other sites.There's a lot of restriction.

I knew about it for some time. A few IAF pilots who used to maintain blogs were also forced to discontinue them. But I'm still not sure that if someone deliberately wants to steal info, it's difficult. Some of the checking done for electronic devices while entering sensitive installations is merely cursory. A small pendrive can carry more info than all the handbags and purses that security personnel pay greater importance to.

I knew about it for some time. A few IAF pilots who used to maintain blogs were also forced to discontinue them. But I'm still not sure that if someone deliberately wants to steal info, it's difficult. Some of the checking done for electronic devices while entering sensitive installations is merely cursory. A small pendrive can carry more info than all the handbags and purses that security personnel pay greater importance to.
Yeah and when I go to the plant the security doesnt even let me take a pendrive too.Also no phones and laptops with camera.
This should be the reason :)

Back
Top Bottom