What's new

TATA Motors presents its new LAMV & WAAP at Defexpo 2014.

by the pic??? :coffee:
No you should not be.I am so sure TATA LAMV's are not even as half as good.
And Chinese I guess use the SPM-2 GAZ-233036 'Tiger' 'Russian high-mobility multipurpose vehicle under license from Russia.Those look more sturdy to me.

View attachment 16270

Wait I'll give you the link...

@Indischer

The Great MRAP Debate: Are Blast-Resistant Vehicles Worth It? « Breaking Defense - Defense industry news, analysis and commentary

:blink::blink::blink: Who has hacked @levina 's ID??? :pissed: Where is @levina ??? :hang2::hang3:

Don't trust till you verify.

I think she has distributed the job for her account.............

Technical/defense thread - Hubby will do the postings.

Bimaru/masala threads - She will do it :D
yes right!!!:agree:

You look the most competent person for the job, actually.:-) And who's our enemy here?;)
I dont know anything...a small coin in a big jar makes a lot of noise...thats what I do..precisely.:smokin:
Isnt our enemy the chinese army???
And most probably Pak gets its stuff from them only.

@levina hates TATA :haha:

You should know by now :sarcastic:
Right...thats because you visited the other thread where me and Mr.water car engineer were fighting :)
I dont really like TATAs

Hello Sir :)

How are you??

Nice meeting you :)

What do you do??
I work for RAW and now I am coming after you.:agree:

Campus Interview me select nahi kiya tha Ratan Tata ne. . personal dushmani hai 8-)
Yes mujhe L&T wale pasand aagaye the....
:lol:

I dont know anything...a small coin in a big jar makes a lot of noise...thats what I do..precisely.:smokin:
Isnt our enemy the chinese army???
And most probably Pak gets its stuff from them only.

Well, in that case I'm like a howler monkey inside an echo chamber. I can't stand my own noise, but can't help it either.:lol:

Well, in that case I'm like a howler monkey inside an echo chamber. I can't stand my own noise, but can't help it either.:lol:
I am wondering how come we dont have Indian military professional on this forum ...or somebody like Kunal Bishwas.
Most of the stuff that ppl talk on Indian defence forum of this site is dilettantish. infact i saw a thread where guys didnt want to know the specifications but the photo.It even sounds silly.:sick:

Back
Top Bottom