What's new

Tata Motors enters Bangladesh car market

Tata has 70% market share in commercial vehicle in bangladesh. What is ashok leyland doing?
They are considered better than tata in India for trucks I think?

Tata has 70% market share in commercial vehicle in bangladesh. What is ashok leyland doing?

No one can beat TATA in commercial vehicle segment

I am so glad to be an employee of tata motors ; but we in our compound deal with the manufacturing of trucks and unfortunately not the cars .

Nowdays after 3 the next digit is 5 ??

Sorry ji!
Updated list:
1. Tata xenon
2. Tata Indica Vista (black grill]
3. Tata nano
4. Tata safari
5. Tata sumo gold
6. Tata Estate (no longer in production)
7. Tata sierra[no longer in production]

By the way,Tata Indica Diesel is the sh!tiest car ever i have driven.

Sir ,
I think your perception with Tata trucks still lays behind a decade .
Tata has moved on with its truck segment as well . I agree in the past we made pathetic attempts at the designing of trucks but now we make dozens of unit in a hour for export throughout the country and the demand from customers is increasing day by day .

Sir ,
I think your perception with Tata trucks still lays behind a decade .
Tata has moved on with its truck segment as well . I agree in the past we made pathetic attempts at the designing of trucks but now we make dozens of unit in a hour for export throughout the country and the demand from customers is increasing day by day .

I think Tata Motors is the World's 2nd largest makers of Bus and 4th largest in Trucks.

Sorry ji!
Updated list:
1. Tata xenon
2. Tata Indica Vista (black grill]
3. Tata nano
4. Tata safari
5. Tata sumo gold
6. Tata Estate (no longer in production)
7. Tata sierra[no longer in production]

By the way,Tata Indica Diesel is the sh!tiest car ever i have driven.

Its o.k. ji
BTW tata indica is not that bad a car , i mean for its low price its a decent ***** .

I think Tata Motors is the World's 2nd largest makers of Bus and 4th largest in Trucks.

Yeah....and dont rule out the fact that it is the eitghteenth largest motor vehicle company in the world and these are just our early days to say the least .

In India, most people avoid a second hand car like the plague. I believe its a culture thing......"reconditioned Japanese cars" won't sell here. Keyword being "reconditioned".

At any rate, i believe TATA will do especially well in Bangladesh. I dont like the Indica but all the other models are pretty good. Cab companies might go for indica fleets.

As for the nano, its exactly my plate, but i hear good things about it. Especially its small turn radius and fuel efficiency.

Yeah....and dont rule out the fact that it is the eitghteenth largest motor vehicle company in the world and these are just our early days to say the least .

Revenue is $35 Billion.

It will zoom past into the Second Tier of Companies with Revenue of $70 Billion (Like Hyundai, Renault, Fiat).

The Game Changers will be Entry Level Jaguars and Baby Evouqes coming in 2015. :lol:

Its o.k. ji
BTW tata indica is not that bad a car , i mean for its low price its a decent ***** .

I never meant that Tata Indica is a bad car. I drive Indica Vista and its a favourite and is world class. However i feel that Indica Diesel is pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom