What's new

Tata Motors enters Bangladesh car market

I saw one Nano at Baridhara yesterday (the first one in front of my eyes).

Looked like a midget in front of my Corolla. Seriously, it's way too small! :lol:

I do not know much about Tata's sedans to be honest, but I think their designs are a bit too roundish for my tastes. Though, their SUVs look good. Especially the Aria.

good then all Bangladeshi should buy rolls royce

Japanese cars are the most popular here.

the reason is very obvious

Yeh, Ford is busy with its Core Ford brand, and does not mind to sell off its other brands when TATA is trying to buy suporior technology to upgrade its own tech.

The transaction is the culmination of Ford's decision last August to explore strategic options for the Jaguar Land Rover business, as the company accelerates its focus on its core Ford brand and "One Ford" global transformation.

-DEARBORN, Mich., March 26, 2008 – Ford Motor Company [NYSE: F]

Yeh, Ford is busy with its Core Ford brand, and does not mind to sell off its other brands when TATA is trying to buy suporior technology to upgrade its own tech.

Ford was running in loss with jaguar and landrover while TATA's made profit out of them...so much for superior tech...

The car maker, which has plants in the Midlands and Merseyside, sold 314,433 vehicles in the year to March 31, the most in the history of Jaguar and Land Rover.
This meant revenues rose 37pc to £13.5bn and pre-tax profits grew from £1.1bn last year, which was also a record, to £1.51bn.

Ford was running in loss with jaguar and landrover while TATA's made profit out of them...so much for superior tech...

Hopefully, Tata does not depreciate the brand value of jaguar and landrover lol

Some of Tata's own cars

nano.png

Tata's Lakhtakia - Nano

photo1.jpg

Tata Vista

indigo-sw.png

Indigo SW

photo4.jpg

Tata Manza

aria.png

Tata Aria

17tata-safari-storme1.jpg

Tata Safari Storme

^^
Nice photography, if not the cars/

Do you understand the term profit...lol...

Only if the brand value and the profit are the same thing, lol. I was talking about my perception on TATA Brand, not about its profit/

^^

Only if the brand value and the profit are the same thing, lol. I was talking about my perception on TATA Brand, not about its profit/

Most of the times profits increases the brand value ...lol......and I was stating the obvious reasons......

^^

lol a bangladeshi showing concern over brand value and image of Jag and rovers. ;) ask the next jamati govt to buy it from TATAs.

My favourite TATA Vehicles:
1. TATA Xenon
2. TATA Indica vista(with the black grill]
3. TATA Nano
4.TATA Safari.

Tata cars are not considered good in India due to their pathetic after sale service (compare to maruti suzuki), also the finishing is not good.
But its quite safe, especially tata indica. Cab companies will like it.

In India people prefer to buy new car (there is pride also many dont trust second hand), but bangladesh has access to top quality second hand cars, which can be better than new tata cars.
Lets see how many bangladeshis get convinced. :)

lol a bangladeshi showing concern over brand value and image of Jag and rovers. ;) ask the next jamati govt to buy it from TATAs.

People who cant affort new cars thinking about image of TATA

Back
Top Bottom