What's new

Tata Deal With Lockheed Martin effect on PAF F16 fleet

I think PAF should pursue acquiring JAF F-16s as I think they will sell it - KSA will help them buy EF-2000s or F-16s Block-60.

IAF might go for F-18s and F-15s. But one thing is for sure F-35 A, B, & Cs are coming to India... As USA has no one to sell these Aircrafts - so India will gonna buy it.

F-35 sale is not likely in the short run

Lack of foreign policy is quite visible for Pakistan as we are wasting far too much time with US and falling behind vital tools and technology as year go by

If anyone has any doubt , do you recall the ban on Pakistani Engineering companies by US while their own companies are transferring unknown tech to India on daily basis
As i have said before there is duplicity across all US actions. Right now they are trying to counter China; it is a fallacy unfortunately and Indians are playing the US with crocodile tears - no disrespect meant. I mean really - I find it very very funny - for 8 f-16s they made just a huge noise; yet LM is moving entire factory floor! - there is not a single verbiage from Islamabad - those fighters will all be pointed to your side not China; regretfully India is living in a fantasy land of trying to contain China - it will never happen and it is too late; the challenge is domestic concerns of massive poverty etc will challenge these plans.

I don't think Pakistan can afford F-35.

Unless they sell Lahore

Well India was Buying 126 Rafales but only able to Afford 36 worth $12 Billion which city you guys are selling to to get more 90 Rafales???? MUMBAI?? DEHLI ??

Well India was Buying 126 Rafales but only able to Afford 36 worth $12 Billion which city you guys are selling to to get more 90 Rafales???? MUMBAI?? DEHLI ??

We are waiting for F4 standard Rafale and like Su30 will buy it in lots of 30-40-50.

Maybe we can sell the PNS Ghazi wreck as scrap to the French.

We could get a free engine for the Rafale fleet.

We are waiting for F4 standard Rafale and like Su30 will buy it in lots of 30-40-50.

Maybe we can sell the PNS Ghazi wreck as scrap to the French.

We could get a free engine for the Rafale fleet.

Also with that Sell the INS Sindhurakshak which sank in Mumbai after having Explosions :D :D and INS Khukri which was hit by Torpedo of Ghazi

for that you'll get 3 more free Engines for the Rafale Fleet

GDP of Mumbai = $360 Billion

GDP of Pakistan = $270 Billion.

Stop living in delusions.

Use that GDP to Make toilets and End Poverty in India Buddy... you need it badly People are taking shit on the beaches of Mumbai

I dont know what the big deal is. This is an agreement of cooperation. India is yet to select the F-16. This only works if F-16 is selected. Tata and LMCO have already been offset partners on C130J for India.

GDP of Mumbai = $360 Billion

GDP of Pakistan = $270 Billion.

Stop living in delusions.

India per capita GDP = 1709.4

Pakistan per capita GDP = 1468.2

Source: World Bank

Stop living in delusions of grandeur. India is still in the same category.

India per capita GDP = 1709.4

Pakistan per capita GDP = 1468.2

Source: World Bank

Stop living in delusions of grandeur. India is still in the same category.
Because we have a larger population.
Like I said, you cannot even produce the GDP of a small city.

Because we have a larger population.
Like I said, you cannot even produce the GDP of a small city.

And thankfully we also can't produce having between 30-40% of the ENTIRE earth's MOST severely malnourished and extreme poor as a part of our race and nation:

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/India-has-40-of-worlds-malnourished-Expert/articleshow/20840897.cms

http://blogs.reuters.com/india/2013/04/18/thirty-three-percent-of-worlds-poorest-live-in-india/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/14/poverty-india-africa-oxford

Back
Top Bottom