What's new

Tata Deal With Lockheed Martin effect on PAF F16 fleet

:blah:
What's next man? Skin color, Race and D***k size. That's your regular discussion. I've ignored you since a while. Don't quote me.:-)

Because we have a larger population.
Like I said, you cannot even produce the GDP of a small city.

Haha. Mumbai is a small city????

Of course you have a larger population. Aren't you going to try to feed them? Or is it just that India will flaunt the larger GDP as evidence of its wealth, but it will neglect its people's basic requirements. And when the cost of those basic requirements are subtracted, you will be left with a deficit budget. Game over. India is still a third world country. Time to wake up.

:blah:
What's next man? Skin color, Race and D***k size. That's your regular discussion. I've ignored you since a while. Don't quote me.:-)

Can't handle the truth. Typical of you people to be able to insult/criticize others but not able to take it back especially when the truth is told and you are given a reality check.

Last edited:
I think IAF is wise enough to not to go with an aircraft which PAF had mastered since 3-4 decades. I think this is basically a move for IAF to acquire good numbers of F-35s and all versions as this will save a lot of money for USA and workforce.

Back
Top Bottom