What's new

targetted strike on Jamat ul ahrar camp done

پاک فوج کا افغانستان میں دہشت گردوں کے ٹھکانوں پر
[URL='https://www.express.pk/story/741963/']حملہ
[/URL]

741963-army-1487356617-655-640x480.jpg

پاک فوج نے کالعدم جماعت الاحرار کے کیمپوں کو نشانہ بنایا جس میں کئی دہشت گردوں کے مارے جانے کی بھی اطلاعات ہیں، فوٹو؛ فائل

پشاور: سیہون شریف خودکش حملے کے بعد سیکیورٹی فورسز کی ملک بھر میں کارروائیاں جاری ہیں جب کہ پاک فوج نے بھرپور ایکشن لیتے ہوئے اب سرحد پار بھی کارروائی کی ہے جس میں افغانستان میں موجود دہشت گردوں کے کیمپوں کو نشانہ بنایا گیا ہے۔

ایکسپریس نیوز کے مطابق پاک فوج نے مہمند اور خیبر ایجنسی پر سرحد کے دوسری طرف افغانستان میں موجود دہشت گردوں کے محفوظ ٹھکانوں پر حملہ کرکے انہیں تباہ کردیا۔ ذرائع کے مطابق پاک فوج کی جانب سے کالعدم جماعت الاحرار کے ٹھکانوں پر حملہ کیا گیا ہے جس میں کئی دہشت گردوں کے مارے جانے کی بھی اطلاعات ہیں۔

ذرائع نے بتایا کہ پاک فوج کی جانب سے کالعدم جماعت الاحرار کے جس کیمپ پر حملہ کیا گیا وہ اس جماعت کے ڈپٹی کمانڈر عادل باچہ کا کیمپ ہے جہاں فوج نے بھرپور کارروائی کرتے ہوئے ٹریننگ کمپاؤنڈ اور دہشت گردوں کے 4 مزید کیمپوں کو تباہ کردیا۔

واضح رہے کہ پاکستان میں ہونے والی حالیہ دہشت گرد حملوں کی ذمہ داری کالعدم جماعت الاحرار نے ہی قبول کی تھی جب کہ آرمی چیف جنرل قمر جاوید باجوہ نے آج افغانستان میں امریکی کمانڈر سے ٹیلی فونک رابطہ کیا تھا جس میں ان کا کہنا تھا کہ افغانستان میں دہشت گردوں کے خلاف کارروائی نہ ہونا پاکستان کی سرحد پار تحمل کی پالیسی کا امتحان ہے۔ اس سے قبل پاکستان آرمی نے افغان سفارتی اہلکاروں کو جی ایچ کیو طلب کرکے دہشت گردوں کی فہرست ان کے حوالے کی تھی۔

https://www.express.pk/story/741963/

officially not told.

Then we shouldn't spread this "rumor" anymore.. I mean come on guys.. Maintain some difference between us and Indians. Our PDF is looking like an Indian forum. I visited their Bharat rakshak forum a few months back and suffered nausea.. Don't let me feel the same on PDF..

you need to read some history sir . our generals lied to us many many times just read abut ayub yahya zia mushi times . even kiyani and pasha have lied and failed miserably . one need to get out of thing to see it .should i count and told you how many times ?

I know...But I have a feeling they aren't lying to us on this one...They did strike...An act which could have done earlier but ....

By looking at the screen shot of ARY news here, It says Pak Afghan border...they say the same everytime..we strike in khyber agency...or another bordering area..in Pakistan.. But some ppl here, since yesterday are making new threads on those things, which abve been happening since ages..... Dont know why? Maybe to show tht something is happening....but all is happening within Pakistan... We have been hearing this word tht operation on Pak Afgh border since long..which means inside our border..but bordering areas... Some ppl are getting hyped up for no reason

Let the details come out of this...

They will accept.. Don't know why we are claiming that we have done it.. We shouldn't accept.. We are giving reason to others to do the same in Pakistan.

Even if PA goes 500 kms inside Afghanistan, it shouldn't accept that it has gone this far.. Can't believe we can tell the whole world that we have crossed an international border.. Just unbelievable.

No big deal, bro....Afghanistan is already a hell hole....A occupied country with no internal cohesion or army...We can convince the world powers that situation is bloody complex and Afghan government has no control over it...So, we did the job and crushed ISIS who attacked us...

These attacks have opened a door for Pakistan, a door to go in and deal with terrorists emanating from Afghanistan.

Fancy brotherly statements and good guy attitude have only brought you venomous statements and suicide bombings from across this border.

Use this door to the best of your advantage, no one can say or do jack about it especially after what just happened. You have been watching these camps across the border and they are not out of your reach, do the right thing.

Then we shouldn't spread this "rumor" anymore.. I mean come on guys.. Maintain some difference between us and Indians. Our PDF is looking like an Indian forum. I visited their Bharat rakshak forum a few months back and suffered nausea.. Don't let me feel the same on PDF..

What is the issue?? You dint forgive murderers just caz they are sheltered by some one... we are muslims... do tge right thing and fear ALLAH not consequences

Now...I have a feeling this is real...Our army won't lie to whole nation just like Indians did with their nation...

I trust PA on this...They may have targeted the terrorist camp but question is - either thr' air force or artillery? What about creating a buffer zone and sealing the border forever?

Is this attempt just a face saving tactic or something is big waiting for Afghans if they don't behave?

Make this routine, don't do it for just public....Attack them regularly, be aggressive and pro active

@Farah Sohail @PakSword @Doordie

@PaklovesTurkiye we love are are grown up babies they give us lollipop and we take it so easily. Meanwhile these B****** VVIP wether judges or elites or others they have full protocol. People can't go to hospital they die on the way because of them. IMO i see them more responsible than terrorist...

The Pakistan Army on Friday night reportedly attacked suspected militant hideouts in Afghanistan, DawnNews reported.

The army attacked the alleged training camp of Jamaat-ul-Ahrar located in Afghanistan and destroyed the compound and four other hideouts of suspected terrorists.

The military action was reportedly carried out near the Pak-Afghan border in areas adjacent to Mohmand and Khyber Agency.

The training camp of Jamaat-ul-Ahrar deputy commander Adil Bacha was reportedly destroyed in the attack and suspected militants were also killed, DawnNews reported quoting sources.

Dawn

The Pakistan Army on Friday night reportedly attacked suspected militant hideouts in Afghanistan, DawnNews reported.

The army attacked the alleged training camp of Jamaat-ul-Ahrar located in Afghanistan and destroyed the compound and four other hideouts of suspected terrorists.

The military action was reportedly carried out near the Pak-Afghan border in areas adjacent to Mohmand and Khyber Agency.

The training camp of Jamaat-ul-Ahrar deputy commander Adil Bacha was reportedly destroyed in the attack and suspected militants were also killed, DawnNews reported quoting sources, however, these claims could not be independently verified.

The development comes hours after the Inter-Services Public Relations announced that the security forces have been given special orders to maintain strict vigilance all along the Pak-Afghan border.

“The border has been closed since last night due to security reasons. No cross-border or unauthorised entry will be allowed into Pakistan from Afghanistan,” read the ISPR statement.

It is pertinent to mention that it was Jamaat-ul-Ahrar which claimed responsibility for the repeated acts of terrorism across Pakistan in the past few days

Earlier in the day, Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa called US General John Nicholson, commander of Resolute Support Mission in Afghanistan, and said that continued acts of terrorism in Pakistan from Afghanistan are testing the current policy of cross border restraint.

General Bajwa said most of the incidents of terrorism in Pakistan are claimed by terrorist organisations with their leadership hiding in Afghanistan.

He asked the commander of the Resolute Support Mission (RSM) to play his role in “disconnecting this planning, direction, coordination and financial support”.

During the conversation with Nicholson, Bajwa also informed him of the list of terrorists handed over to Afghan authorities earlier today.

C44KXYWWIAALCEN.jpg:small

https://twitter.com/OfficialDGISPR
The military's media wing also claimed to have killed more than 100 suspected militants in intelligence-based operations carried out by security forces across the country, including Punjab, in the past 24 hours.

Link:http://www.dawn.com/news/1315397/army-attacks-suspected-militant-hideouts-in-afghanistan

Last edited:
@PaklovesTurkiye we love are are grown up babies they give us lollipop and we take it so easily. Meanwhile these B****** VVIP wether judges or elites or others they have full protocol. People can't go to hospital they die on the way because of them. IMO i see them more responsible than terrorist...

Yes...For that we need to kick such politicians in the nuts...They are responsible for putting all burden on people and army...

The bond b/w army and people will never break up...We will mock them, we will laugh at them but when an hour arrives, we will support them...

:pakistan:

چلو بھئی چلو -- بدلہ ہوگیا -- اب خوشی سے کھاؤ پیو ناچو گاؤ موج مناؤ -- اور پھر اطمنان سے سو جاؤ
BTW jokes aside news tickers also been shown on media when some jahil media persons from my village send to their channel .ajj barish ho rahi hai type

Back
Top Bottom