What's new

Targets inside India identified if attacked: ISI chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the target to be stuck should be the Indian Stock Exchanges and Ports. Also other economic target will make Indian enonomy bleed as well.

Still living in Zia's thousand cut dreams, are we.. :lol: People do not learn from history.. :disagree:

The Indian general (if anyone had watched the interview) was cornered by a journalist and in that situation, anyone (including Kiyani) would have replied in similar manner and that would have been acceptable. In fact the Indian general had handled it well and shut off the journalist from further speculation by a short and round answer.

I don't know in what context Mr. Pasha said the subject drama lines. Drama lines since he went onto blaber about targets identified and all. If I were him, (only if asked by someone in public), I would have simply said, "we are capable o giving India more then a fitting reply in case of any misadventure" and then say.. nothing!! That would have been general-like.. But apparently Mr. Pasha wants to divert attention of public wrath at their & PA's incomptence by restoring to the usual India rhetorics..

My few cents..

we dont bother about India much, but they started first, so we gave appropriate answer which pissed off Indians I guess :P

Still living in Zia's thousand cut dreams, are we.. :lol: People do not learn from history.. :disagree:

The Indian general (if anyone had watched the interview) was cornered by a journalist and in that situation, anyone (including Kiyani) would have replied in similar manner and that would have been acceptable. In fact the Indian general had handled it well and shut off the journalist from further speculation by a short and round answer.

I don't know in what context Mr. Pasha said the subject drama lines. Drama lines since he went onto blaber about targets identified and all. If I were him, (only if asked by someone in public), I would have simply said, "we are capable o giving India more then a fitting reply in case of any misadventure" and then say.. nothing!! That would have been general-like.. But apparently Mr. Pasha wants to divert attention of public wrath at their & PA's incomptence by restoring to the usual India rhetorics..

My few cents..

i couldnt have said it better.

we dont bother about India much, but they started first, so we gave appropriate answer which pissed off Indians I guess :P

No it didn't , because all he said was an open secret long before , He just " officially confirmed" it . Now it shouldn't be difficult to convince the GOI to adopt covert measures to deal with terrorist attacks.

Besides his salvo was completely misdirected - If he was aware of the possibilities , there is a greater chance of U.S repeating such actions rather than India doing so . His words were for public consumption .

Confusing.

Why is the Intelligence chief making such comments?

How can intelligence agents strike targets within India?

No it didn't , because all he said was an open secret long before , He just " officially confirmed" it . Now it shouldn't be difficult to convince the GOI to adopt covert measures to deal with terrorist attacks.

Besides his salvo was completely misdirected - If he was aware of the possibilities , there is a greater chance of U.S repeating such actions rather than India doing so . His words were for public consumption .

GOI cannot do anything, as far as with Amerkia is concern, we have different relations with them... and the presentation was about the whole situation being developed....

In the target to be stuck should be the Indian Stock Exchanges and Ports. Also other economic target will make Indian enonomy bleed as well.

Yaa, Choose your targets very carefully cause you'll not get another chance.

GOI cannot do anything, as far as with Amerkia is concern, we have different relations with them... and the presentation was about the whole situation being developed....

GOI will not do any such thing ( capability may or may not be there ) , but Americans can attempt again . What can the Armed forces do to counter them ? Isn't this clarification , more important to spread to the general public rather than raise the India bogeyman again .

But funny thing is I dont see a sign of Gen Pasha saying a word about this . Why is he silent ?

lol, i've witnessed in public that indians are very timid yet on the internet they are "loudmouths." the internet is not a place of reassuring yourself that you do not lack self-confidence. do that in public.

Oh ,god ...you don't even understand the meaning of bravery ,dignity , self confidence and the will to standing against all odds to preserve whats "important".

Good for Pasha to identify Indian targets and rehearsing it with all gusto.

However, should he and his friends not also check out where the Achilles Heel lies?

They look East and are hammered from the West!

They embarrass themselves and the whole country too!

S_O_C_O_M

You mistake timidity for speaking softly and carrying a big stick!

The Wars should indicate that.

I prefer that we remain timid since bluff and bluster does not pay.

That it does not is so evident with the latest unfortunate happening where with impunity its sovereignty has been mauled.

And the Drones continue to prove that it is all Dutch Courage that you exhibit.

Instead of wasting time on meaningless hot air, it would be better to set the house in order and get Pakistan back on the rails to a better tomorrow for all Pakistanis.

GOI will not do any such thing ( capability may or may not be there ) , but Americans can attempt again . What can the Armed forces do to counter them ? Isn't this clarification , more important to spread to the general public rather than raise the India bogeyman again .

But funny thing is I dont see a sign of Gen Pasha saying a word about this . Why is he silent ?

it will be settled, through diplomatic channels, if not government and armed forces know what to do... you should have gained full information about DJ ISI' speech before talking...

Yaa, Choose your targets very carefully cause you'll not get another chance.

yeah true that

Striking the Indian Stock Exchanges will bleed the Indian Economy which will be lot more effectieve striking military installations. Though both have their own significance. If you are going to wait for India to strike the economic targets first and theen make a decision to strike economic targets next would not be a wise move. Example: If the Pakistan stock exchanges as closed for 30 days vs the Indin Stock Exchange, the losses on the Indian side will be many time more.

Stock Exchange?? What the heck do you think that will do? Almost all trades are online & hitting the stock exchange will do nothing except kill the odd broker. You know nothing about stock exchanges or how they function. Do you think the physical net worth of the companies are somehow stored within the stock exchange? :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom