What's new

Targets inside India identified if attacked: ISI chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is vast diff in targeting armed forces rather than innocent civilians

Yup the difference is pretty obvious- but your army on the east were not innocent civilians nor were your suported terrorist scums mukti bahni-

yes we have learnt this same lesson from you.You have only taught us how to use asymmetric warfare using proxies like mukti bahini.now problem is when u use this warfre u call it great victory of 1971 ,great surrender etc and when we use it you call it cowardly act ,terrorists etc. if your use of mukti bahini is justified so is our use of Ajmal kasab,hafeez saeed, LeT and all other assorted groups is justified too.And we are not ahshamed of sending in kasab and his gang and we will keep on sending more kasabs.Do watever you like.you seethe,you crib you cry foul but we will keep sending in more not only in kashmir but all over india.Coz every thing is fair in love and war.

Do whatever you feel like doing but dont do near Indian election time Or you will force the Indian govt to opt for a military strike.

Tumhari hi bhalai ki baat kar raha hun.

lolz that was a smart reply boy.

Ok Ok, we wont complain the next time, we will just send our Flankers to Muridke.

Hope your Falcons are ready.

Hope :undecided:
Dont you think that hope think is not working for india- so when will you stop hopping and really do the somethings you guys really like to brag about- Surgical Strikes- No?-

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

every indian know that for decades now, nothing new for us. proxy war is Pakistan's specialty

and playing innocent is indian dessert-

Do whatever you feel like doing but dont do near Indian election time Or you will force the Indian govt to opt for a military strike.

Tumhari hi bhalai ki baat kar raha hun.

I am sure near elections- few missile tests- few war of words- few threats- towards Pakistan- would be enough for the general naive indian populace to vote- :D-

I am sure near elections- few missile tests- few war of words- few threats- towards Pakistan- would be enough for the general naive indian populace to vote- :D-

Oh Yes!...much more than enough to secure a win with flying colors.

There is every possibility that they may face Kargil type situation here. Then??

try sending flankers over Muridke you will then seeing shaheens babar ghauris delivering the nuke flowers to all over india before anyone in india realising what happened all 1.2 billion indians will be turned to ashes and ganga will be dried up there wont be anyone left to immerse ur ashes in ganga.

Man, you seems to be a circus joker. :lol:

May I know the name of the circus that you belong to ?

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

try sending flankers over Muridke you will then seeing shaheens babar ghauris delivering the nuke flowers to all over india before anyone in india realising what happened all 1.2 billion indians will be turned to ashes and ganga will be dried up there wont be anyone left to immerse ur ashes in ganga.

On second thoughts,

If you dont mind, whats your IQ like?

A journo asked a question, he responded.

He only said we have the capability not ok we are going to attack and places have been identified for a super duper raid.

what do u think india would do if Pakistan had threatened them like this, india started this now this is payback, so seriously dude u ppl need to stop crying

Bullsh1t, why don't you get banned? and before that, let me give you a clue to let you know how your view is twisted.

Pakistan is facilitating the war because UN has the resolution and we are deluded by the US that we have to fight terro the common enemy. Not bending and shame of doing something, mind your words. blowjobs, WOW, you leant a lot from you uncle SAM, are you doing lickering to the west over years and let Russian lord starting to hate you? traitor.

You are happily watch the show, right? US is waging wars against Pakistan and China. Do you know the US owe China nearly 2 trillion dollars? that's more than your GDP. US military against Pakistan, i don't see that's happening. the US won't win the economic war with China. and please note, even military confrontation with China, the US will back off first. they are more afraid. because China may lose 20 years of economic strength, the US will lose 200 years. and the US has to be sure nobody benefit from the superpower scale war. So India will also get back to 1980, or worse.

Kashmir referendum, please, do it, if you dare.

Kawaraj dude. If you plan on responding to my posts then do so in a mature and gentlemanly fashion. I am not a soldier. I am an academic and a political observor who chooses to learn about Asian and other affairs on this forum. I did not insult Pakistan but purely considered what is the political rhetoric from the average Pakistani poster here and responded to it. Your outburts are childish and your calls for me to be banned are without sense. Now back to your post.

1. India has no "lords". It may have sceptics, critics and sometimes supporters. But certainly no lords. Any communist country including China will feel offended if you refer to it as a "lord" to another nation. That term is an affront to communism. Hence, you can never refer to the former USSR (current Russia) - India relationship as Lord and Servant relationship. It was and is a mutually beneficial relationship. Can you say the same of Pakistan and its allies?

2. There is no "happy show" for me and most sensible Indians on what is happening in Pakistan. Your instability is not good for our growth. No we do not find regular blasts and murders of people who were mostly once regarded as part of our history to be a source of amusement.

3. Whether the USA or China wins the economic war in progress is immaterial to the average Indian. In fact it is a win-win situation to us both ways.

4. You don't see the US military against Pakistan ??????????????? Dude are you being serious ????? I mean those drones and CIA and SEAL and other regular insurgents into Pakistani territory is NOT Afghanistani or Indian for heavens sake !! I was aghast when I read this remark by you. Please read a post before you spin off into a wild rant. Or else you will get egg on your face :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom