What's new

Target killing of Brahamdagh Bugti’s sister and niece !!

according to you guys, ISI so intelligent intelligence organization, why not even single culprit from hundreds of murders were arrested until now :lol::lol:

guys don't get too much emotional..look at the probabilities...only reason why none were arrested because it is they who have done these assassinations..there can be no other reason...

nope ... my sincere advice is to stop if u r on some thing ... ground reality is different

ok .. so whats your angry response on this..
BBC News - 'Baloch rebels' kill 11 Pakistani soldiers

and many such killings which those baluch weirdos do regularly..

In addition to this...can you claim that these militants and tribal warlords have no enemies of their own?
They take pride in murders,rapes and looting and make multiple enemies across the spectrum...
While Army may be one of their many enemies for obvious reasons..Army isn't the only one.

balochistan is pakistan's kashmir. Not as bad as east pakistan though.
Target killing women is a new low.

its clearly you and your people who bring your petty emotions to the forum in the first place!

Baloch Resident Party’s president and one of the most loved Baloch Leader Brahamdagh bugti’s sister and niece along with their driver gunned down at Gizri Bridge, Karachi early Tuesday. Zamu Domki, her daughter Jana Domki and driver Barkat Baloch, were returning home at their DHA based resident from a wedding when unknown asiliants on a motorbike fired at them in an ambush, killed all of them and conveniently escaped.

Some Bugti families agreed about the tripple killing that this was clearly an act of Pakistani agencies

The victims were wife, daughter and driver of Sibi based Balochistan MPA Mir Bakhtiar Khan Domki who said “They used to kill the men of our family, now they have started killing our women as well,” he said. “We have been sacrificing for our country, and will continue to do so.”Exiled in Geneva Brahamdagh Bugti Grand son of Nawab Akhbar Khan Bugti is leading a pro independence movement

I.S.I. and M.I. want to stop his surface political movement in such a brutal way by killing of Nawab Brahumdagh Bugti’s family members. The world should take notice and stop Pakistan from killing of Baloch women and children,” Sher Mohammad Bugti official spokesperson of Baloch Republican party told the reporters

The brutal act of assassinating Baloch women must be condmned, whisking away, torture and target killing of Baloch scholars, journalists, political activists is routinely carried out in Balochistan by Military and Para-Military forces of Pakistan whereas the clearly biased media either manupulates the stories or completely skips them. In 2011 alone 350+ (on average one each-day) Baloch were killed and ruthlessly dumped and thousands still remain in captivity.
Some news reports termed this attack as an outcome of family vendetta, whereas Mir Bakhtiar Domki enjoys no enmity with any of his clan or other Baloch tribes.

Target killing of Brahamdagh Bugti’s sister and niece – by Mureed Bizenjo*|*LUBP

its between man to man... down with the serial killer :sick:

have some respect and honour !! you really have gone down the level of maan behan !! :sick:

Quite often when a married woman is killed in the US, most of the times it is the Husband who is prime person of interest. I think the investigation should not rule out the MPA as a prime suspect. It is quite common in Pakistan for a domestic issues to be settled through murders of spouses. Just because the MPA has cast aspersions on security agencies is not evidence. We cannot rule out spousal involvement in this crime.

If we really wanted to kill secessionists just like the world's largest democrazy then this guy wouldn't be living a life of luxury in a posh Banglow in Karachi.

131.jpg
Well, aren't you occupied enough with the cr*p that fell after you killed one old man? You want to kill an unarmed oldie too? I would suggest a try.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Quite often when a married woman is killed in the US, most of the times it is the Husband who is prime person of interest. I think the investigation should not rule out the MPA as a prime suspect. It is quite common in Pakistan for a domestic issues to be settled through murders of spouses. Just because the MPA has cast aspersions on security agencies is not evidence. We cannot rule out spousal involvement in this crime.
Are you for real? Read carefully. The lady and her daughter both were killed.

if anybody is uncomfortable with indians, they should approach the mods/admins and ip ban the nationalities (like how some indian forums do to nationalities that are not desirable) instead of crying a river in every other thread...

Are you trying to say that india is responsible for killing innocent kashmiri's?
Well, I wont deny human right violation in kashmir. It will be a lie to say that.
Also I sympathise with them, they are nice people.

I was just pointing at hypocrisy of members here, who cry foul about kashmir( and open a tread each week about palestine), but ignore violence agains their own brother. If any pakistani member points out, he is ridiculed.

In any case targeting specific opponent(that too female family members) is quite low.

But it is alright to shoot down Bangladeshis who allegedly smuggle cattle across the border ?

we shoot who smuggle...not the wife and sista of those who smuggle....capiche ?

we shoot who smuggle...not the wife and sista of those who smuggle....capiche ?

if they kill other people's family members regularly...it can be expected that out of the hundreds they killed..someone's family member took a cruel revenge on their family members..
fair play i say..

Indian friends....I think we should learn something from ISI and thankful to pakistan as it shows the way to India....I heard that even familly members of Gillani and other terrorist supporter from kashmir also stays in india...why dont RAW learn some good work from ISI and try to do the same here in India??????....Otherwise..how does it matter as ISI is killing any baloch or any pastun for its own security???????

So far, they have not been successful in extraditing him from Switzerland, where he has obtained political asylum. Killing his sister and niece could be one way of sending him a chilling message. It also points to the military’s callous attitude towards all norms of humanity. Women, children and old people are not deliberately targeted in wars. What kind of a despicable regime is this that would kill women and children in cold blood just to make a point? The police are still clueless about the murderers but they must investigate properly and get to the bottom of this horrific incident. No words can do justice to the sense of outrage at this atrocious crime.

the [Pakistan] military and its spy agencies have supra-constitutional authority to deal with the Baloch people, who are struggling for their constitutional rights of self-rule in the province”. The policy of eliminating members of the Baloch resistance movement, moderate nationalists, intellectuals and youth has led to more hatred and more alienation in the province. Now this policy is seemingly being extended to women and children. Independence from Pakistan is now being demanded openly all over Balochistan. The death of two Baloch women will certainly stoke the fire even more. Nobody can blame the Baloch for this demand given the atrocities being committed against them every single day by our military. Even the veteran Baloch leadership has nothing to offer the disgruntled Baloch youth fighting in the mountains because of the criminal military operation. The military’s highhanded policies have hardly left any space for a political solution now. The federation is definitely in trouble.

Extracts from Mehmal's article @daily times

Back
Top Bottom