What's new

Target killing of Brahamdagh Bugti’s sister and niece !!

Where's the conspiracy in my post ? What does the news article in the start tell me ? About conspiracies ? Does criticalppp promote yellow journalism or they have loony-heads in there ?

It's all conspiracy theories buddy. What else it is? You cooked up a story of martyrdom of PA soldiers and related that to this incident just to justify your claim that they were killed by PA or ISI. Perfect plot for conspiracy theory from a bharati. You have no proof for what you say and as I said before logic says that they were not killed by PA or ISI. Yeah if Domki had been a secessionist or her wife was involved in such activities it might have made some sense that PA or ISI might have been involved in it. But since they weren't and since Mr domki is the member of provincial assembly it makes little sense that ISI would kill them when the known secessionist like Khari bakhsh marri is living a life of luxury here in a banglow in Karachi.

And criticalPPP is a blog run by liberal fascists of Pakistan who believe Zardari is the best thing happened to Pakistan. :rofl:

the action of your security agencies have ashamed all of us.

seriously, you should have died in chullu bhar pani, what your army has done so far in Kashmir, punjab and red corridor !! but that justified and "who cares" right?
why dont you mind your own business really?

There is nothing here for point scoring, killing must be condemned !! If we are servants of our ego, then go on, if we are to think for Pakistan, we are to rethink our ways... especially the hulk !!

When did I supported the killings? I condemn the killings and killers and I never gave fancy titles such as Baloch samarchar to militants like some people here.

Every innocent death should be condemned which includes this too.

When did I supported the killings? I condemn the killings and killers and I never gave fancy titles such as Baloch samarchar to militants like some people here.

We should condemn it, but at the same time cannot allow opportunists to tarnish the image of our security forces and intelligence agency, when they are clearly not at fault.

We should condemn it, but at the same time cannot allow opportunists to tarnish the image of our security forces and intelligence agency, when they are clearly not at fault.

but none is holy cow, especially when they are heavily involved in matters.

The Bharatis on this thread made me facepalm*, then lol.

Baluchistan isn't Indian issue, I agree.

But, for an Indian, it's almost incomprehensible that how come Pakistan can't handle a small population, Balochis. On can bring up Kashmir issue but, really, we all know about Kashmir and why J&K is still an Indian state. Pakistan plays hard international and geopolitics and seem to do quite well with engaging US and China and still with such a small population has insurgencies? It beats me.

neither calling someone martyrs would make them so...

but none is holy cow, especially when they are heavily involved in matters.

That doesn't make someone culprit. Particularly in that case where it looks obviously illogical that ISI or PA was involved in that case.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

neither calling someone martyrs would make them so...

Neither calling someone innocnet would make them so. ;)

You are following wrong leader and party by the way. I can tell you that :)

That doesn't make someone culprit. Particularly in that case where it looks obviously illogical that ISI or PA was involved in that case.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Neither calling someone innocnet would make them so. ;)

You are following wrong leader and party by the way. I can tell you that :)

:)

dialogue by political parties is the only way forward, do watch the two programmes of Hamid Mir aired this week on missing persons... it also includes MI major...

and Im following just the very right person... Imran Khan meets Akhtar Mengal in Dubai, intends to visit UK to meet other Baloch leaders | Pakistan News

:)

dialogue by political parties is the only way forward, do watch the two programmes of Hamid Mir aired this week on missing persons... it also includes MI major...

and Im following just the very right person... Imran Khan meets Akhtar Mengal in Dubai, intends to visit UK to meet other Baloch leaders | Pakistan News

Lol obviously negotiations are the way forward but for those who want to talk. Who pick up arms and are involved in violence and heinous crimes should be and are tackled separately all over the world and not only in Pakistan.

I said you are following wrong person since your views are totally bizarre and in many cases anti-nationalist and you are better with PPP in my opinion. PTI is a party of patriots and nationalists as far as I know.

Just Curious Why Are The 'Injuns' Getting So Excited About This?!!!

(Guess, just too many of them Crapping on each other & Constantly Shaking their heads! Have to find ways to occupy their time, hence sit in front of a computer or laptop & start typing away, whilst shaking their heads, of course!)

because these injuns havent started their work shifts yet, pumping gas into people's cars at gas stations

that, AND the fact that they'll pounce on any opportunity to display their anti-Pakistan sentiment....especially that on a PAKISTAN DEFENCE forum which is far too generous to even allow these dot-heads to join in the first place.

it's no new news, it's been going on since the internet became available in that country

that, AND the fact that they'll pounce on any opportunity to display their anti-Pakistan sentiment....especially that on a PAKISTAN DEFENCE forum which is far too generous to even allow these dot-heads to join in the first place.

It's for the $$$$. Ask the mods.

the mods arent making any money from it......the site generates income based on the number of hits it gets.

the injuns are more of a liability to this forum than an asset, since they are experts only at yapping and trolling while the treasure trove of info this forum contains gets buried then

but anyways -- fine, so they celebrate the death of Pakistanis and mourn when rebels are killed (in this topic, it was just unarmed females who happened to be related to a blood-sucking terrorist)

perhaps i should celebrate the next time history repeats itself and a few half-naked backwards naxal peasants armed with sticks and stones kill 80 members of the CPRF and scavenge off their higher tech weapons

Back
Top Bottom