What's new

Target killing of Brahamdagh Bugti’s sister and niece !!

he was not from the intelligence but he is behind the bars..but your case is different..they are bust in Difa -e-pakistan

You really need to brush up your search skills, google is out there for people like you, He is behinf bars because there was enough and conclusive evidence of his involvement. But in your case, Your kept changing your stance of who was behind mumbai attack. You accused Lakhnavi and his team was main planners and they are behind bars till today. So rather changing stances and providing strong evidences against someone, you cant keep someone behind bars or else High court or Supreme court will release him on bail.

There are many "Maain aur behnain" (Sisters and mothers) who are killed every day in Pakistan...Brahamdagh's Mother and sister were nothing special....
I condemn their killing,and R.I.P to them..But its as much a murder as any other in Pakistan..Nothing more nothing less..
They should go through the legal procedure..File a report at the local Police station and let the law do their bit...

Making this as an excuse to kill more Pakistani civilians is what BhooGtees are going to do..They are cold blooded murderers who deserve no mercy.

You really need to brush up your search skills, google is out there for people like you, He is behinf bars because there was enough and conclusive evidence of his involvement. But in your case, Your kept changing your stance of who was behind mumbai attack. You accused Lakhnavi and his team was main planners and they are behind bars till today. So rather changing stances and providing strong evidences against someone, you cant keep someone behind bars or else High court or Supreme court will release him on bail.

so what is your point ? so who produced conclusive evidence against him ?

Are you dumb enough to realize that Domki and her wife and daughter aren't the only relative of Barahmadagh bugti who is living in Pakistan. Talal bugti(uncle), Shah zain Bugti(cousin), Mir aali(cousin) and many others are living a life of luxury in Pakistan. Are you dumb enough to realize that doesn't make any sense or logic that ISI would kill someone who is not secessionist or separatist and is member of provincial assembly. If we wanted to kill someone we would kill someone who is against Pakistan not who is pro-Pakistan.

Bu wait. May be you are.... :lol:
Who cares which of the other relatives of Brahmadagh are alive and kicking in Pakistan ? The important point is someone very closely related to Bugti was killed and following closely at the heels of the killing of FC personnel in Balochistan. This very much was a signal to Bugti by the ISI as needling him to come out in the open by shamelessly killing 2 women :tdown: :tdown:

The important point is someone very closely related to Bugti was killed and following closely at the heels of the killing of FC personnel in Balochistan. This very much was a signal to Bugti by the ISI as needling him to come out in the open by shamelessly killing 2 women :tdown: :tdown:

I think you shouldn't accuse Pakistanis of believing in conspiracy theories which you personally do a lot from now on after this post. Cool conspiracy theory you believe in even if it fails on logic and sense. But then again you Bhartis are also conspiracy theorists and that too of a high order. :)

I think you shouldn't accuse Pakistanis of believing in conspiracy theories which you personally do a lot from now on after this post. Cool conspiracy theory you believe in even if it fails on logic and sense. But then again you Bhartis are also conspiracy theorists and that too of a high order. :)

Ajmal Qasab wore a yellow band on his wrist just like Hindus wore on theirs ;) or Ajmal Qasab was sikh and yesterday he gave statment in court he was tortured to confess his crimes and he is innocent :P

Where's the conspiracy in my post ? What does the news article in the start tell me ? About conspiracies ? Does criticalppp promote yellow journalism or they have loony-heads in there ?

“Earlier provincial minister Rustam Jamali was shot dead in Karachi and authorities failed to book the culprits. Sindh government must reveal why people of Balochistan are being ruthlessly killed in Karachi,” demanded provincial minister Abdul Khaliq Bashardost.

By the way another Baloch was also killed in Karachi more than a year ago and to the disappointment of Indians and Leader(Pakistani), he was also someone pro-Pakistan. Can you say that he was also killed by ISI or PA or this privilege is for the sister of Barahmadagh bugti only?

Ajmal Qasab wore a yellow band on his wrist just like Hindus wore on theirs ;) or Ajmal Qasab was sikh and yesterday he gave statment in court he was tortured to confess his crimes and he is innocent :P
But then Pakistani agencies confirmed that the Ajmal Kasab in question was from Faridkot and a Pakistani. Here you go, have a read indicting your beloved agencies :: Faridkot's shame.

The Bharatis on this thread made me facepalm*, then lol.

By the way another Baloch was also killed in Karachi more than a year ago and to the disappointment of Indians and Leader(Pakistani), he was also someone pro-Pakistan. Can you say that he was also killed by ISI or PA or this privilege is for the sister of Barahmadagh bugti only?

There is nothing here for point scoring, killing must be condemned !! If we are servants of our ego, then go on, if we are to think for Pakistan, we are to rethink our ways... especially the hulk !!

Back
Top Bottom