What's new

Tamils Seeking to Revive their Chola Empire - Map Revealed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotti

Reaction score
Rajaraja_territories.png

சோழர்

http://www.youtube.com/user/eelabarathi

Where is the source and article associated with it, the video is showing something else.

@nuclearpak @Oscar @WebMaster.

This poster is clearly violation the forum rules posting threads which have no source.

Last edited by a moderator:
he's just trying hard to get some youtube hits

Where is the source and article associated with it, the video is showing something else.

@nuclearpak @Oscar @WebMaster.

This poster is clearly violation the forum rules posting threads which have no source.

Report him he is violating rules here posting his brain farts.

You got the wrong map - check the map in the Indian navy site - that is the map when Chola empire was at the peak and that is what we tamilians intend to restore. :enjoy:

Indian Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This has been copied exactly by a Tamil secessionist's YouTube channel. This is what they are spreading on social media, not me. No point arguing with me or calling the mods over an issue that has nothing to do with me or them - this is a Tamilian secessionist issue and they are the best ones to answer why they have chosen this map.

Also, the videos can be found on the user's YouTube channel that has covered many publicly held speeches and rallies in the honour of Tamil rights.

he's just trying hard to get some youtube hits

This channel has been active since 2008 and can't possibly be made by me as I do not have the time to follow Tamil-related issues in so much depth.

Nice try at fooling yourself, because you failed at fooling any one of us.

Report him he is violating rules here posting his brain farts.

No point - a previous thread ran for 13 pages for almost a day - don't you think that mods knew it beforehand before closing it off?

This has been copied exactly by a Tamil secessionist's YouTube channel. This is what they are spreading on social media, not me. No point arguing with me or calling the mods over an issue that has nothing to do with me or them - this is a Tamilian secessionist issue and they are the best ones to answer why they have chosen this map.

Also, the videos can be found on the user's YouTube channel that has covered many publicly held speeches and rallies in the honour of Tamil rights.

This channel has been active since 2008 and can't possibly be made by me as I do not have the time to follow Tamil-related issues in so much depth.

Nice try at fooling yourself, because you failed at fooling any one of us.

Pathetic explaination, complete violation of forum rules.

@nuclearpak the poster is posting based on some unauthentic sources which cannot be verified.

Pathetic explaination, complete violation of forum rules.

@nuclearpak the poster is posting based on some unauthentic sources which cannot be verified.

i am actually enjoying it :rofl:. please dont close the thread

****, I am scared. .:fie:

No mate, **** your screwed. :omghaha:

Beware tamilian on the loose.:bounce:

if u are a non tamil then let us plan an escape, from our revenge seeking tamil brothers.:P
and if you are a Tamil, then plz make an exception for me..:cry:

If they really intend to bring the Glory of chola Dynasty Back why just South Indian ... I support the inclusion of whole of Indian in that Map...

& I am quite Sure Chola Dynasty would be much better then the Gandi Dynasty ... :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom