What's new

Tamils Seeking to Revive their Chola Empire - Map Revealed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u are a non tamil then let us plan an escape, from our revenge seeking tamil brothers.:P
and if you are a Tamil, then plz make an exception for me..:cry:
No exceptions mate, I'm planning to invade and takeover my own place (a per the OP) how can I spare yours. :lol:

U get these threads when the thinking is like

tumblr_ls3jkxDh4x1r1vzzeo1_500.png

If they really intend to bring the Glory of chola Dynasty Back why just South Indian ... I support the inclusion of whole of Indian in that Map...

& I am quite Sure Chola Dynasty would be much better then the Gandi Dynasty ... :sick:

:rofl: :rofl: ----------that was below the belt, nevertheless a good one.:omghaha:

No exceptions mate, I'm planning to invade and takeover my own place (a per the OP) how can I spare yours. :lol:

you are such a stone hearted guy, ,:angry: can't make even one exception for your non tamil friend. :P

If they really intend to bring the Glory of chola Dynasty Back why just South Indian ... I support the inclusion of whole of Indian in that Map...

& I am quite Sure Chola Dynasty would be much better then the Gandi Dynasty ... :sick:

I second the motion.:lol:Infact India is the inheritor of Chola legacy.

you are such a stone hearted guy, ,:devil: can't make even one exception for your non tamil friend. :P

OK thambi, just you no recommendations will be accepted. ;)

you are such a stone hearted guy, ,:devil: can't make even one exception for your non tamil friend. :P

OK thambi, just you no recommendations will be accepted. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom