What's new

Tamilnadu oppose India's Sanskrit week

"Indian government has betrayed the entire Tamil race" – Thol Thirumavalavan | Asian Tribune

Question: You also accuse the Indian government of playing a role in the war against LTTE?

Thol Thirumavalavan: Yes. What happened in Sri Lanka would not have been possible but for Indian army’s help in training and logistics provided to the Sri Lankan armed forces. It was a huge betrayal of the cause of the entire Tamil race.

Question: Colombo, New Delhi as well the American government say LTTE was a terrorist movement and what happened was a war against terror?

Thol Thirumavalavan: No. LTTE’s movement is a liberation movement as the name suggests. It is a movement to liberate the oppressed Tamils by the Sinhala majority government. Much of the world, why even India and America know it.

Question: Do you think LTTE can revive itself and fight and achieve its goal of separate homeland for Tamils?

Thol Thirumavalavan: Yes, liberation movements never die. LTTE has a genuine cause. Tamils must get their own land to live with respect and dignity. Eelam is the only solution. Tamils will achieve that someday.
dont talk about things you do not understand

Haha, Tang = Han people, today's Chinatown,in Chinese,it's 唐人街--means Tang people streat, Tang dynasty is still Han people established ,China as early as the Qin Dynasty, 2nd century BC, it has been unified.
QIN SHI HUANG u know ,His expedition to northern Vietnam today, unified text, unit of measure, currency. After the national integration, after the Qin Dynasty, the Han Dynasty began, people began to call themselves the Han people, the south also.
Each dynasty they are with their own people dynastic name calling, call themselves Tang people , Song dynasty--song people, Ming dynasty --ming people, but they call themselves the Han Chinese.
India, the road before the British came, southern is an independent country

I know all these, Southern Chinese call themselves as Tang Chinese because they got Siniticized during late Tang Dynasty before the inhabitants were referred as cooked and uncooked barbarians. Compare to that the integration of North and South India as the Bharatavarsha(India) is thousands years older than your Tang dynasty. Qin Shi Huang only united small part of china, most of South China wasn't the part of his Qin Empire. What about kingdoms of min yue and nan yue. China was not united 1949, it was Mao Zedong who brought entire china under one centralized government.

Today's China, Han people there are a lot of their own dialect, like theTibetans, they also have different dialects.

Both Guangdong, or in the north, they all have their own dialect. But they all think themselves as Han,

off topic: do you watch Tamil movies ?

Haha, Tang = Han people, today's Chinatown,in Chinese,it's 唐人街--means Tang people streat, Tang dynasty is still Han people established ,China as early as the Qin Dynasty, 2nd century BC, it has been unified.
QIN SHI HUANG u know ,His expedition to northern Vietnam today, unified text, unit of measure, currency. After the national integration, after the Qin Dynasty, the Han Dynasty began, people began to call themselves the Han people, the south also.
Each dynasty they are with their own people dynastic name calling, call themselves Tang people , Song dynasty--song people, Ming dynasty --ming people, but they call themselves the Han Chinese.
India, the road before the British came, southern is an independent country
This is not true.
India was united for the first time by the Maurya Empire.

Tamil is one of the world's most ancient nation. Dravidian they belong is likely to be the glory of India River civilization of the master, is the earliest inhabitants of the South Asian subcontinent.

The India River civilization is 5000-4000 years ago developed culture,

The Aryans came to India, the Tamil people were forced to move to the south, but Tamil culture deeply into the Aryan culture. The Tamil people are good at building, bronze sculpture, navigation, mathematics, has a long cultural tradition.

Now the Tamil people still use the classical Tamil language.

:smitten:
So, what is your conclusion, do you prefer separatism too.
I know that Vijay will prefer it highly . Such a disgusted fellow. SL should get an action to ban those cheap TN movies.

I know all these, Southern Chinese call themselves as Tang Chinese because they got Siniticized during late Tang Dynasty before the inhabitants were referred as cooked and uncooked barbarians. Compare to that the integration of North and South India as the Bharatavarsha(India) is thousands years older than your Tang dynasty. Qin Shi Huang only united small part of china, most of South China wasn't the part of his Qin Empire. What about kingdoms of min yue and nan yue. China was not united 1949, it was Mao Zedong who brought entire china under one centralized government.
Qin Dynasty, "nan Yue", northerners to the south in northern Vietnam, western Guangdong call, "nanyue" , the emperor sent 50 million indigenous conquered nanyue ,after the Qin Dynasty, Qin Dynasty a general - Zhao Tuo赵佗, from the north, in nanyue, today part of northern Vietnam and Guangdong regions, the establishment of a nanyue country, after the establishment of the Han Dynasty, Yue State were destroyed.
"Min Yue", Qin Shi Huang had been put out, as a county, after the establishment of the Han Dynasty, the Han emperor letting the original MINyue king, as his vassal, succeeded to the throne, after , and exterminate the country Minyue .

Later Tang Dynasty and the Song Dynasty,Chinas heart in today's Central Plains region, Southerners rarely, some indigenous peoples, called by the local Han Chinese barbarians, after the Song Dynasty, a large number of Han Chinese south.The indigenous, some into today's southern Han, some into southern minority today

The weast Han Dynasty

Distribution of the population
8d8dd300baa1cd110b109279b812c8fcc2ce2d92.jpg

53c65bee3d6d55fb5b29967f6c224f4a21a4dd4a.jpg

off topic: do you watch Tamil movies ?
yes:-)

I know that Vijay will prefer it highly . Such a disgusted fellow. SL should get an action to ban those cheap TN movies.
I did not say

Last edited:
Thirumavalavan is a traitor... No one likes him in TN. See the Pic of him with Rajapaksha during the war.

india-thiru-300x214.jpg
appadi solla mudiyathu.. naan oru 4 varudam munaadi 'rameswaram' poiirundhen...ange avanoda niraya posters/fluxes paarthiruken....inge bangalore la kooda ange inge paarthiruken..avanukku kuripaa dalits madiyila periya selvakku irukiraanganu kelvipattiruken??

I know that there are separatist forces in Sri Lanka. I do not support division. I am talking about is the cultural

I knew Tamil movies had a following in Japan, but never knew about China... :-)

I learn a bit of Chinese history from Chinese dramas... I have watched Three kingdoms subbed by Jiang Hu team.
Yes, in Japan, many Tamil film.

China introduce few foreign movies, many of them in the forum above their own download communication.

Before the introduction of Chinese India movies, mostly is North IndiaBollywood film less, . These two years, some movietranslated many southern India film.

The period of the Three Kingdoms story occurred in late Han Dynasty,I'm glad you like him. In East Asia, Japan andKorea, the Three Kingdoms very popular

Back
Top Bottom