What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

Malays people are proud people.

If they say this, I don't think they aimed to Chinese Malaysian.

They are actually frustrating with their own condition.

Under which era Malays people achieved greatest?

Today with Chinese Malaysian era, British Colonial era, Muslims kingdoms era or Buddhist empire era?

Actually the Indonesia under their dominant race, the Javanese, are more confident people and with Sukarno setting the tone for the country during the early years, Indonesia still manage to be secular.

Also Indonesia power elite look very Chinese, and since Indonesia is not very Islamic integration is now much better than in Malaysia, although there is still some problems.

Malaysia is different. They chose a strong Islam way that Chinese can never agree on, and the integration is much difficult. Also unlike other Muslims in SE Asia, Malaysia choose anti Chinese platform as a rally point for her nationalism.

The SE Asian Chinese has no problem converting to Islam. Below is pinoy Islam governor Abdusakur Mahail Tan 陈 and he is supported by Muslim Rebels as well.

Abdusakur Mahail Tan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tansakur%20banner%20copy.gif

Below is Totok Tan another Chinese Muslims, Sulu governor.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hard power is the most important thing, since that is what guarantees our sovereignty.

Soft power comes later.

Yep, that's why I considered Japan always being a loser country after the WWII, since their fate has been already sealed.

Japan used to brag about their booming economy in the 1980s, but one plaza accord has just put them on the knee.

Since they had no hard power, the US can just easily blackmail them into submission.

Now no matter how the US is feeling so sick with the FTZ in Shanghai and the BRICS Bank, they just can't do a damn thing on China. They can't afford to play the hardball with China's military might backed by thousand of nukes hiding in the underground great wall.

But with the support from Brazil and South Africa to create the BRICS Bank might also put themselves in danger, especially Brazil.

Maybe China should gift the improved JL-1A SLBM to Brazil as a thank for their support of the BRICS Bank.

Last edited:
even vietnam always require thailand to protect ethnic vietnamese in thailand. Vietnam really has balls.

even vietnam always require thailand to protect ethnic vietnamese in thailand. Vietnam really has balls.

So why did they let us take and keep the Xisha islands?

Some people are so obsessed with "race".

What matters more is loyalty. This isn't Nazi Germany, if someone has chosen another nationality and another country, then what can we do about it.

Yes I am a Indian tamil. I am just surprised yu know him. Who introduced his films to yu though?
I know him from China's India's film forum.
China introduced a number of Indian films, mostly North Indian Bollywood movies.
I have seen several hundred Indian films, before many Bollywood movies, started two years ago, some of the Chinese forums translation of the many South Indian Tamil, Telugu movies. I just know Vijay's. from there
This is the Baidu forum for Indian film http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=印度电影
This is China's Indian Film Forum http://www.indmi.com/, there are
This is some movie lovers just opened not long for the South Indian Film Forum 南印维杰电影中文论坛 - Powered by Discuz!

The defense of the mother land, known as Greater China, will depends on the PRC people, the great rejuvenate Han and her 56 minority friends. We simply can't expect the distant cousin in Southeast Asia to provide any aid to us. We never expect that. So no reason for Southeast Chinese to expect us to defend them thoroughly. They are however an extension of Sinophere and has emotional attachment. @Lux de Veritas

Xunzi, now you are wrong...
Did you know that every years your government provide facilities for Chinese descent to take a tour around china? I still remember back when I learn mandarin in china, we Chinese descent join the tour and go to one small village and there are small museum there, dedicated for Chinese in SE who help Chinese mainland to fight the Japanese.. The Chinese SE send their money to Chinese mainland even their are poor.. There's one Chinese man in SE, he's a peasant, he donate every peny he had to Chinese mainland, the money he earn from hard work from growing vegetables.. He even sell his own daughter (6 month old) to another Singaporean Chinese family for 50 dollar and send the money to Chinese mainland ... I'm not quite sure how much money he donated during the hard time in china. I just can't remember the details..
That's just one Example Chinese SE, there's a lot of them who help Chinese mainland. That's why the PRC build a museum to remember them.. And your government acknowledge their effort and help.

Even the young Chinese mainland like you not acknowledge them, your government still did..

I have met many overseas Chinese. The closest I feel are from Taiwan and Malaysia. I have stayed with those Hongkong people longest as they were exchange students living in my friend's house. I have nothing in common with them since they never talked about China or even spoke one word of Chinese with me. We all had to use English. I feel they are no different than any other Asian. In fact, I have great many Korean friends, since they love to talk about China and East Asia unity with me. Not Hongkong people, period. They were very distant, cold.

It's rather funny to see Chinese Dragon portraying as a Hongkong resident advocating so called political China and Chinese citizens when all Hong Kong people I met don't even care about China, lol. They Malaysian Chinese, the Taiwan Chinese, they were all excited their trips to China.

Also to those true mainland Chinese, read the history how SE Asia Chinese were betrayed by your dear CCP, how you dear CCP abolished dual citizenship which had existed ever since Qing Dynasty in order to exchange for political support from SE Asian countries after those overseas Chinese helped China during various wars. Betrayal, oh well, the CCP would rather care about their comrades in Eastern Europe than overseas Chinese.

Sorry for the ranting, I just think the views presented here are by no means representative of how most Chinese think. That's why I have to question whether some of you are just sons of corrupted officials living overseas. Also it's rather despicable to say that you American Chinese are somehow superior to SE Asia Chinese, yuck!

Don't feel depressed. Most ordinary Chinese are with you guys. We have bombarded the Chinese government verbally when Indonesia massacre happened. But lets wait for the day when the Chinese government is truly representative of most Chinese.

Lol...
I thought xunzi is Chinese mainland... Hahaha

Well, I think many young generation don't know shit about how SE Chinese help mainland during the hard time..

You have insulted Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee by saying, you like Vijay:lol:. He will play similar roles in all his movies, and I am a Thala Fan:sniper:
Jackie Chan and Jet Li is very good.
Chinese movies, Indian movies, has its own characteristics.
In the fighting,
Indian film worse than China,
But in the story India is stronger than China,
now ,Chinese film not as good as before.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom