What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

Yes. Keep on your ego like that. You discriminate against Oversea Chinese. Don't cry why Asian girls does not choose Asian boy in the future. I as a father will remember your words in my advince/decision to my daughter about mating.

I only discriminate against those sore losers, whereas those pro-CPC SEA Chinese are always my brothers and sisters.

But too bad they got destroyed by the US, since PRC was too weak to protect them.

My previous words for Chinese Tiger only.

Some are good some are not so good. Most are quite jingoistic. And many completely deny the crime of CPC, or either they tried to use fake death tolls under KMT to support their nonsense.

Many are not so informed.

If you really use ugly facts, like rape under CPC, someone will ban you.

No use arguing.

A very good distinction, a potent one at that. It is just the same for the Anglo-Americans. There are very proud Americans who have a Anglo-Saxon ancestry , but are vehemently proud of their being American. And no longer recognize or adhere to loyalty to the British Crown or the British Government. They may (the Americans) recognize their ethnic origin , but their loyalty is to ....the United States.

The same as the Zainichi Chugokojin. What we in Japan refer to the Chinese-Japanese. There are about 700,000 new-immigrants of Chinese. Many of them recognize their Chinese ancestry, but refer to themselves as Japanese. There are an estimated some 2-3 million Japanese who have some Han blood , as well. They respect that they have some ancestral blood from China, but they are also proudly Japanese. In fact, we even recognize that Japanese have some Korean blood , in fact, even the Emperor of Japan made a proclamation before that he had an ancestor who came from Baekjae Kingdom, however, we can see that having appreciation for one's partial ethnic ancestry, does not relegate to full identity. Honoring one's partial background gives homage and piety of one's filial origin, but at the same time, honors the predominant culture and current land.

Chinese people don't want to relate themselves with communist in mainland, who hate all Chinese things.

We worked very hard to destroy communism and restore Confucianism in mainland. At the same time prevent Taiwan fall completely into US hand.

Japan is like Taiwan, even thou we are US allies, but deep inside we still East Asian and for the sake of East Asia.

That is the right policy. They will become Japanese in long term.

Yes, they have to adhere to Loyalty and Pride in Japan and their Japanese citizenship. What I find very interesting is that we have a lot of Chinese and Korean population in Japan. They have their naturalized Japanese names, but also have their Chinese or Korean names , saved for posterity's sake, i guess. Its what the three cultures -- Japanese, Korean and Chinese -- have in common. The Confucian Culture to preserve one's identity and obsession , which is right, to remember one's ancestry and origin.

I've had a classmate in college when i studied my bachelors back in Japan. He's Zainichi Kankukojin. Or Korean-Japanese. His father's side is Korean in origin, and his mother is Japanese. The guy has a Japanese name and his father also gave him a korean given name. He's a 100% Japanese citizen, married now with a Japanese woman and they have kids who will be raised Japanese. But what i appreciate about my friend is that he identifies that he is part Korean, and knows how to speak some Korean. I think its important to remember, show respect for one's ancestral origins. Be they Japanese, or if they happen to be Korean , too. Or what they may be.

The point I'm stressing is that a person can show pride and citizenship to his nation, and still show respect or give honor to his ancestral origin(s).

This applies , too, for some Malaysian , Indonesia, Singapore , Philippine citizens. They can support their nation full heartedly, but at the same time honor their ancestral origin(s). And i see this for the citizens of South East Asia who have Han blood.

Some are good some are not so good. Most are quite jingoistic. And many completely deny the crime of CPC, or either they tried to use fake death tolls under KMT to support their nonsense.

Many are not so informed.

If you really use ugly facts, like rape under CPC, someone will ban you.

No use arguing.

I don't need to fake anything.

Anyone with a slight historical knowledge knows that China's population under PRC was always booming, meanwhile it has been stalled for nearly four decades under ROC.

Yes, they have to adhere to Loyalty and Pride in Japan and their Japanese citizenship. What I find very interesting is that we have a lot of Chinese and Korean population in Japan. They have their naturalized Japanese names, but also have their Chinese or Korean names , saved for posterity's sake, i guess. Its what the three cultures -- Japanese, Korean and Chinese -- have in common. The Confucian Culture to preserve one's identity and obsession , which is right, to remember one's ancestry and origin.

I've had a classmate in college when i studied my bachelors back in Japan. He's Zainichi Kankukojin. Or Korean-Japanese. His father's side is Korean in origin, and his mother is Japanese. The guy has a Japanese name and his father also gave him a korean given name. He's a 100% Japanese citizen, married now with a Japanese woman and they have kids who will be raised Japanese. But what i appreciate about my friend is that he identifies that he is part Korean, and knows how to speak some Korean. I think its important to remember, show respect for one's ancestral origins. Be they Japanese, or if they happen to be Korean , too. Or what they may be.

The point I'm stressing is that a person can show pride and citizenship to his nation, and still show respect or give honor to his ancestral origin(s).

This applies , too, for some Malaysian , Indonesia, Singapore , Philippine citizens. They can support their nation full heartedly, but at the same time honor their ancestral origin(s). And i see this for the citizens of South East Asia who have Han blood.

I have work in Japan and met Zainichi Nihonjin, They can assimilate and their 2nd generation are on the side of Japan with most issue.

Thai Chinese, Pinoy Chinese, Viet Chinese completely assimilated. The Thai Chinese even though quite pro China will put Thai interest first.

I completely support Thai Chinese. If I am born in Thailand, I can assimilate with Thai as well. But assimilate to Islamist is another issue.

It is not that Chinese do not want to assimilate. It is that Islamist want a forever enemy and voodoo and segregation. It is also not easy for Chinese to get inline with a culture that forbid apostasy, curse Israel.

I don't need to fake anything.

Anyone with a slight historical knowledge knows that China's population under PRC was always booming, meanwhile it has been stalled for nearly four decades under ROC.

You guys are still far far behind Singapore.

You guys are still far far behind Singapore.

To compare the management between PRC and Singapore is like to compare that between Walmart and a street stall.

We don't give a damn about those so-called developed Asian nations at all. You guys have no land, no military technology, except those artificial GPD per capita to boast about.

China doesn't belong to the same league with you guys.

To compare the management between PRC and Singapore is like to compare that between Walmart and a street stall.

We don't give a damn about those so-called developed Asian nations at all. You guys have no land, no military technology, except those artificial GPD per capita to boast about.

China doesn't belong to the same league with you guys.

Not interested with all these other than we live a life better than you guys. Mao has bomb so what?

宁要核子,不要裤子

We do not want to get starve to death.

Yep, but Ma is a pussy, so don't expect him and the rest of the KMT cronies would contribute something for the unification.

He is not a pussy.... but may be yes.

But we have our own judgement about reunification.

Finish your homework first, then we talk about reunification!

Chinese people don't want to relate themselves with communist in mainland, who hate all Chinese things.

We worked very hard to destroy communism and restore Confucianism in mainland. At the same time prevent Taiwan fall completely into US hand.

Japan is like Taiwan, even thou we are US allies, but deep inside we still East Asian and for the sake of East Asia.

You can say that. I also believe that Taiwan and Japan have a shared history, as you may already know. There is also a Japanese genetic factor in Taiwan, since it was an Imperial Colony for almost 50 years. A lot of immigration of Japanese into Taiwan and development of the nation. I'm sure you already know about Sun-Moon Lake and other examples of Japanese-led building and development of Formosa / Taiwan.

We look very favorably on Taiwan. Taiwanese people are known to be very friendly, pleasant. We also admire the rich and strong Confucian culture in Taiwan.

Not interested with all these other than we live a life better than you guys.

Not really, the Chinese residents from Beijing and Shanghai don't really look up Taiwan.

They may still look up the US, but definitely not those "developed Asian nations".

The US is still on our radar, but not you guys.

He is not a pussy.... but may be yes.

But we have our own judgement about reunification.

Finish your homework first, then we talk about reunification!

We are doing our homework for a military unification. :coffee:

Not interested with all these other than we live a life better than you guys. Mao has bomb so what?

宁要核子,不要裤子

We do not want to get starve to death.

The Qing Dynasty also shared this thought.

No wonder we the pro-CPC Chinese can always outsmart you guys, since we use to think deeper than you guys.

Last edited:
The title of the song is "Chinese pig" (Cina babi) and received more than 1 million views. Malaysian Malays have been using Chinese pig on Chinese in very high frequency. Some main highlights of the song

"Chinese return to China, (don come Malaysia)"

"Chinese pig...etc"

This is not isolated incidence. Malaysia Malays have been flooding blogshpere and forum with Cina babi (Chinese pig).

Just the exact phrase cina babi alone returns 37,800 results.

Malays people are proud people.

If they say this, I don't think they aimed to Chinese Malaysian.

They are actually frustrating with their own condition.

Under which era Malays people achieved greatest?

Today with Chinese Malaysian era, British Colonial era, Muslims kingdoms era or Buddhist empire era?

We are doing our homework for a military unification. :coffee:

The Qing Dynasty also shared this thought.

No wonder we the pro-CPC Chinese can always outsmart you guys, since we use to think deeper than you guys.

I can't wait to see the PLA Air Force and Navy in 2025. :smitten:

They can't even hope to counter us now, imagine how big the gap is going to get in the future.

Back
Top Bottom