What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

Maybe those ROC-fanboys think the Cultural revolution is still ongoing in China? :cheesy:

Kolap has the typical mentality of the KMT. When they can't rule China, then they would rather see it getting destroyed than getting thrived under CPC.

Those KMT supporters hate me gut, because I just keep debunking the fabricated myths of the KMT.

Since I have the KMT blood by myself, no one here can understand KMT more than me. :azn:

Kolap has the typical mentality of the KMT. When they can't rule China, then they would rather see it getting destroyed than getting thrived under CPC.

Exactly, they have a political problem with the CCP, so their response is to side with the West and try to destroy their own motherland.

Really ridiculous.

Exactly, they have a political problem with the CCP, so their response is to side with the West and try to destroy their own motherland.

Really ridiculous.

Chiang has just blown up everything including the factories and plants when they were on the brink to lose the war against CPC.

They would rather see more Chinese peasants getting starved than left something complete for CPC to manage the country.

Those KMT fanboys keep nailing on CPC for the past unintentional failed policy.

Yep, CPC's failed policy has starved 1-2 million peasants, while the KMT's failed policy has done it 100 times worse.

If you make a comparison on the demographic of the different periods.

From 1949 to 1979, PRC has experienced the worst period, yet its population was still booming.

From 1911 to 1949, the growth of the ROC's population has been stalled for nearly four decades.

PRC has eliminated 90% of illiteracy, while ROC's illiteracy remained at 90%.

I don't know what future China could have if it still stuck with that abomination known as the ROC-KMT?

Actually Malaysian Malay hate us for their inferiority complex. The need hate to become strong.
You are crazy!

I don't think most of SE Asia Chinese support communism. It means suicidal for them, as their hard earning money will be confiscated by the state and life in poverty for the rest of their life. Not to mention communist will ban Chinese culture to be practiced.

Most of SE Asia Chinese support free market and quite nationalist to Chinese tradition. It's in their blood.

Mainland China was a lunatic country back then. Most of Chinese were crying of happiness when Deng Xiaoping declared to abandon communism, accept free market and back again to Chinese culture.
Now CPC is the new de facto "dynasty". It depends on CPC policy. If you choose the right policy, then the existence of us is our strength, we continue our existence. If you think we are some one else, we will be. Can you explain why Singapore's major immigrants are PRC? Can you explain why it is very easy for English person from England to migrate to Australia? We currently do not need China protection, but if you are the CPC leader and your intelligent know the next persecution, are you going to sit idle? Our existence in the past is the merchant peripheral of Chinese civilization. If CPC inherits China nation states, and see only small lens of that, we will marry away our existence for our safety. If CPC inherits China civilization and want to reclaim the "new maritime silk road", why does CPC want to throw away the living proof of existence of such historical system? Currently there are many people studying standard Chinese language in S.E.A, who are they? The descendant of oversea Chinese. Now you think for yourself what is the smart policy.

A11609207-0.jpg

Thai Chinese girl dressing Kipow on Chinese new year.

Need to stop engaging with ChineseTiger. Two kinds of folks you should waste your time. Islamist and ultra nationalist. Many PRC hate me and 90% of my negative rating given by PRC.

If I dig out shitt of PRC, I get ban and more negative ratings.

Many PRC sounds very familiar with Malay Islamist that I engage.

Many PRC hate me and 90% of my negative rating given by PRC.

Uhh... no.

Your negative rating in this thread was given by a Pakistani member, "Mugwop".

I'm the only PRC member who can give negative ratings, and I've only given you 5.

The rest of your 31 negative ratings must have come from somewhere else.

Uhh... no.

I'm the only PRC member who can give negative ratings, and I've only given you 5.

You given me 5. WholeX given more than 10 and I lost count

Uhh... no.

This forum was opened by the Pakistanis, this guy just came here insulted Muslims without taking account the feeling of the Pakistani Muslims.

Now he got banned several times, and he is crying for unfairness?

Better to go somewhere else.

This forum was opened by the Pakistanis, this guy just came here insulted Muslims without taking account the feeling of the Pakistani Muslims.

Now he got banned several times, and he is crying for unfairness?

Better to go somewhere else.

They can always ban me forever. The guy who give slanted opinion, ultra nazism and reject truth are most undesirable.

Whatever it is truth means truth. Just ban me forever if they want something else. I am glad to say bye bye.

Not so much people think like ChineseTiger who want bootlickers

Wholegrain is not PRC, he is ROC. :P

Whole Grain is a hardcore ROC nationalist, but even he does agree that CPC has done a wonderful job for China and is the legitimate leader of China.

Maybe the ROC wouldn't end up like this if their leaders were clever and patriotic like Whole Grain.

Ethnic Chinese is not the same as a Chinese citizen.

That's a very clear way to distinguish the two, @Chinese-Dragon . What Chinese minorities in the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia have in common with the majority of Chinese people in China is their Han ancestry.

The Hakka-speaking Chinese-Filipino is ethnically more similar to the Han Chinese in Hunan , Guangdong than say, the Uighyur ethnic in Xingjiang, despite the latter being a citizen of the People's Republic of China. Whereas the Chinese-Filipino who is fluent in Hokkien is a 'Filipino Citizen'.

Whole Grain is a hardcore ROC nationalist, but even he does agree that CPC has done a wonderful job for China and is the legitimate leader.

Maybe the ROC wouldn't end up like this if their leaders were as clever and patriotic like Whole Grain.

There are a lot of true Chinese patriots who are living in the ROC, they will reveal themselves when the time comes for reunification.

That's a very clear way to distinguish the two, @Chinese-Dragon . What Chinese minorities in the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia have in common with the majority of Chinese people in China is their Han ancestry.

The Hakka-speaking Chinese-Filipino is ethnically more similar to the Han Chinese in Hunan , Guangdong than say, the Uighyur ethnic in Xingjiang, despite the latter being a citizen of the People's Republic of China. Whereas the Chinese-Filipino who is fluent in Hokkien is a 'Filipino Citizen'.

Chinese ancestry is great, but it's no replacement for loyalty to the motherland.

Chinese people are made up of 56 ethnic groups, they are more important to me than even 100% Han Chinese Americans like Gary Locke who have 0% loyalty to China.

Back
Top Bottom