What's new

Tamilnadu oppose India's Sanskrit week

I thought Mauryan is way bigger?

Mauryan-Empire.gif
Ashoka succeeded his father in 272BCE and proved to a great conqueror. Except for the south India he united the Indian subcontinent

Maurya Dynasty, Mauryan Empire

Chola emperors became friends of Maurya, thus the Mauryas didn't conquer their kingdom.

what a gross mistake by Bindusara, making friends with 3 Tamil Kingdoms depriving Hindutva their United India wet dream

I know that there are separatist forces in Sri Lanka. I do not support division. I am talking about is the cultural
Nothing to worry, if it is only the culture. I have only watched one Chinese drama 'water margin'. At present, SL has a Korean drama trend. Dong Yi, Dae Jang Guem, Autumn in my heart & Full house are quite popular.

Nothing to worry, if it is only the culture. I have only watched one Chinese drama 'water margin'. At present, SL has a Korean drama trend. Dong Yi, Dae Jang Guem, Autumn in my heart & Full house are quite popular.

Where did you watch "water margin" and if you liked Dong yi and Dae Jang Guem, I would recommend you to watch Jumong too...

Where did you watch "water margin" and if you liked Dong yi and Dae Jang Guem, I would recommend you to watch Jumong too...
Those were telecasted in SL Television with either sinhala subtitles or sinhala dubbed. You can watch almost all the east asian dramas @ dramacrazy(dot)eu or gooddrama(dot)net with english subtitles. I have already watched 'Jumong' and its sequel 'The Kingdom of the Winds' at there.

Actually vellalars are there in Tamilnadu,srilanka and even in Kerala too..but in Kerala they speak Malayalam as their mothertongue...

Are u sure??

Brahmins form a miniscule part of jaffna Tamil hindu community..

Exactly my point. This cast setup is abnormal for a hindu Tamil community. In Tamilnadu Brahmins are more numerous than vellars. But in Sri Lanka vellars are more prominent. The reason there is simple because Dutch brought them to Sri Lanka specifically. If Tamils migrated to Sri Lanka freely then we could have seen similar social pattern of Tamilnadu exist in Sri Lanka.

what you fail to realize is in present times historical makeup of a country or part of a country hardly matters. It is the current demographics that matter. That is what decides the future. It is pointless to debate whether Jaffna was a part of Sinhala kings at the current time. Because what matters is demographics and external support. That is how countries loose part of its territory

The future of the country is shaped by it's history. If we forget our history purposefully then there won't be a future for our country. The people who wants to forget the history are the ones who has false claims on things.

In Tamilnadu Brahmins are more numerous than vellars. But in Sri Lanka vellars are more prominent.
nope..i think vellalas are more numerous than brahmins in Tamilnadu(not sure about it..i am from Kerala)...
but one thing is sure..there were lot of migration waves from mainland India to Srilanka for centuries..after all even you Sinhalese are believed to came from orrisa and bengal??...Tamils from Tamilnadu,Kerala and andra??..then,why these all??just move on....

Kya baat hai, bada trolling mood me lag rahe ho? Tumhe abi tak andaaza nahi hai South ke bare me. Tumhe Azad Punjab ke khwab dekhne wale kitne log milenge Pakistan me? Usse bhi kam log milenge south me Azad Tamil Nadu//Dravidanadu ke sapnay dekhne wale.:dirol:

They need a bit of convincing and money.:P

did I say anything abt Raw? but u did mention that u ll get something destructive done in my land thru ISI via SL...didnt u?

Yes I work for ISI.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

appadi solla mudiyathu.. naan oru 4 varudam munaadi 'rameswaram' poiirundhen...ange avanoda niraya posters/fluxes paarthiruken....inge bangalore la kooda ange inge paarthiruken..avanukku kuripaa dalits madiyila periya selvakku irukiraanganu kelvipattiruken??

Neenga Solra selvaaku oru naerathula irunthuchu, ippo illa. Chidhambaram MP Constituency vanthu Reserved, dalits thaan nikka mudiyum. Anaga potti pottae thirumavalavanala win panna mduiyala, apparam ennanga selvaaku, support..

I never knew ganges formed the Northern border of Maurya Empire. :omghaha::omghaha:

Chola emperors became friends of Maurya, thus the Mauryas didn't conquer their kingdom

I disagree with this. Chera's introduced suicide squad to defend their territory against Cholas. Pandyas and Cholas are arch rivals, when Cholas captured most of ceylon, Pandyas supported the opposite side, joined with them, defeated cholas and helped them to regain their territory back. In this Map, even chera's and pandya territories are untouched by the mouryas.

Neenga Solra selvaaku oru naerathula irunthuchu, ippo illa. Chidhambaram MP Constituency vanthu Reserved, dalits thaan nikka mudiyum. Anaga potti pottae thirumavalavanala win panna mduiyala, apparam ennanga selvaaku, support..
illa..avanoda posters Bangalore la niraya edathulla paarthirukken..athan kettan....

I disagree with this. Chera's introduced suicide squad to defend their territory against Cholas. Pandyas and Cholas are arch rivals, when Cholas captured most of ceylon, Pandyas supported the opposite side, joined with them, defeated cholas and helped them to regain their territory back. In this Map, even chera's and pandya territories are untouched by the mouryas.

I was referring to Cholas and Maurya who became friends of each other. I never referred to Pandyas.

Back
Top Bottom