What's new

Tamil Nadu police arrest 35 crew members of detained US ship .

Italy is not America. Don't not treat the restraint and civility of America as American weakness and try to take advantage of America. We will negotiate with you properly for the release of this ship. but ultimately, the ship, crew and cargo must be handed over back to America.

And India is not Pakistan. People who break the law will spend time in jail. USA may be able to arm twist countries like Pakistan, but you really think there are no americans in foreign jails?

It happens all the time. Americans who break another country's law on their soil or their waters, spend time in their jails. And so will you, if you break the law in another country. USA will not send its navy seals to rescue you if you are jailed for a crime by India or Italy or anybody else.

This will be handled diplomatically. For example, if US talk with withdraw of American support on the nuclear agreement and that Indian possess of nukes would be regarded as illegal again, then India will release the ship faster than you can come up with another BS.

USA will not get involved in this on a govt level,, because the ship was not sent by the US govt. It was very possibly an act by mercenary gun runners. USA is not in the habit of protecting criminals.

Now instead of a few back and forth on the forum, I prefer to wait and watch what happens.

Italy is not America. Don't not treat the restraint and civility of America as American weakness and try to take advantage of America. We will negotiate with you properly for the release of this ship. but ultimately, the ship, crew and cargo must be handed over back to America.

Yeah I saw the might of America infront of some capable nations also... Iran is the latest... I hear your country is crawling towards them recently, right?

India didn't ever get feared by America .. get this in your thick skull, If the ship did something illegal over here then it'll be up hill task for even mighty US to get it in ease...

The Hindu
Tuticorin Police questions 33 crew members of detained U.S. ship MV Seaman Guard Ohio, at Muthiapuram Police Station.

@janon when u r coming back can u message me today ?

Yes mate, I'll be there in about 12 hours. I haven't logged into FB for over a year.

Last edited by a moderator:
The news was telling that it carried guns for maoists.
I remember seeing the pics of those maoists scums with M16s.

Good job TN police. And burn those Indians.

maoists get guns from america too :what:

@LoveIcon ; Now what do you have to say . Going to retract what you said similar to the Italian marine case .

Last edited by a moderator:
USA will not get involved in this on a govt level,, because the ship was not sent by the US govt. It was very possibly an act by mercenary gun runners. USA is not in the habit of protecting criminals.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...members-detained-us-ship-2.html#ixzz2i3fkkjUV

What about Bandar Bin Sultan then? He's a big time criminal from the saudi royals with big links with Bush and CIA.

Or google operation fast and furious and the Obama regime's botched operation to send weapons to the drug cartels.

What about Bandar Bin Sultan then? He's a big time criminal from the saudi royals with big links with Bush and CIA.

Or google operation fast and furious and the Obama regime's botched operation to send weapons to the drug cartels.

Ad there are innumerable other operations too by the CIA. Iran-Contra affair for instance. Or even the Raymond Davies case. But all of them were working for the CIA, ie for the US govt. But these guys weren't. Hence there will be no protection from the US govt.

Ad there are innumerable other operations too by the CIA. Iran-Contra affair for instance. Or even the Raymond Davies case. But all of them were working for the CIA, ie for the US govt. But these guys weren't. Hence there will be no protection from the US govt.

That's what you think ,Sir. Not me. If the american crews are released change your mind. Sonia Gandhi is a CIA agent after all.

That's what you think ,Sir. Not me. If the american crews are released change your mind. Sonia Gandhi is a CIA agent after all.

All right. If Americans are released with no due process, I'll change my mind. Will you keep your end of the bargain? ie, if they are made to follow due process of law, then will you change your mind about your ideas and beliefs?

(BTW the number of agencies that Sonia Gandhi works for truly boggles the imagination, if one is to believe these forums. CIA agent, KGB agent, Vatican agent, ISI agent...the list is endless.)

They get money and weapons from a lot of sources.Even Shiv Sena .CIA has plans for spliting india too after pakistan is destroyed.

how?? please elaborate. any links or future maps :D

This issue will turn into major diplomatic row

On shiv sena:

Shiv Sena funded Maoist activities, says suspected Naxalite : Latest Headlines, News - India Today

On Sonia Gandhi:
Sonia a CIA agent says Sudarshan | Siasat

On CIA plans exposed by RAW::
'CIA plans to split India by 2015'

It won't . My sources have to say that many politicans in congress are on the payroll of US state Dept and corporate lobbies.Congress will also win 2014 elections by hook or crook.

All right. If Americans are released with no due process, I'll change my mind. Will you keep your end of the bargain? ie, if they are made to follow due process of law, then will you change your mind about your ideas and beliefs?

(BTW the number of agencies that Sonia Gandhi works for truly boggles the imagination, if one is to believe these forums. CIA agent, KGB agent, Vatican agent, ISI agent...the list is endless.)

Yeah,sure.Has David Headley been handed over to India?

Back
Top Bottom