What's new

Tamil Nadu police arrest 35 crew members of detained US ship .

On shiv sena:

Shiv Sena funded Maoist activities, says suspected Naxalite : Latest Headlines, News - India Today

On Sonia Gandhi:
Sonia a CIA agent says Sudarshan | Siasat

On CIA plans exposed by RAW::
'CIA plans to split India by 2015'

It won't . My sources have to say that many politicans in congress are on the payroll of US state Dept and corporate lobbies.Congress will also win 2014 elections by hook or crook.

Yeah,sure.Has David Headley been handed over to India?

David headley is an American citizen arrested by American authorities in America. Don't bring in irrelevant examples.

And the master mind of terror in India. Also used to work for FBI and DEA ,some even say CIA. If USA is serious they should hand over headley to india,but then they have something to hide which is why he is being . But funny thing USA is itself sponsoring Al qaeda in Syria.

Come on, USA should give headley to india for temporary custody. I dare you,USA won't do that.It will blow its black ops and escapades with islamists.

And the master mind of terror in India. Also used to work for FBI and DEA ,some even say CIA. If USA is serious they should hand over headley to india,but then they have something to hide which is why he is being . But funny thing USA is itself sponsoring Al qaeda in Syria.

Come on, USA should give headley to india for temporary custody. I dare you,USA won't do that.It will blow its black ops and escapades with islamists.

NO country hands over its citizens to another country, unless there is an extradition treaty. India and USA do not have such a thing. It is easy to sit here and wage dares, and on the basis on that make absurd proclamations.

Anyway I have said what I have to say - if the americans are released without due process, we can infer that USA has a hold over India. The other allegations are untestable. If I claim that Obama is an ULFA agent, I dare you to disprove it. Such wild allegations are not worth my time.

BTW, everybody is jumping the gun here. As of latest reports there are no American citizens on board the ship. There are six brits, and UK is seeking consular access to them. Then there are Indian, Estonian and Ukranian nationals.

This is what happens when people promulgate wild theories before the facts come out. For heavens sake people, lets wait for all facts to come to light before launching theories and charging people of being CIA agents.

All it take is for a low level state department janitor calling Sonia and the ship will be released. You can mark my word.

Lolll, faithfoolguy what does your word count for? jJust a waste of band-width on the internet. Now just wake up to the facts that the "Armed Mercenaries" on what could well be an American Owned Pirate Vessel are now in the 'clink'. They can now enjoy some Indian Jail's "hospitality" for some time.......

NO country hands over its citizens to another country, unless there is an extradition treaty. India and USA do not have such a thing. It is easy to sit here and wage dares, and on the basis on that make absurd proclamations.

Anyway I have said what I have to say - if the americans are released without due process, we can infer that USA has a hold over India. The other allegations are untestable. If I claim that Obama is an ULFA agent, I dare you to disprove it. Such wild allegations are not worth my time.

BTW, everybody is jumping the gun here. As of latest reports there are no American citizens on board the ship. There are six brits, and UK is seeking consular access to them. Then there are Indian, Estonian and Ukranian nationals.

This is what happens when people promulgate wild theories before the facts come out. For heavens sake people, lets wait for all facts to come to light before launching theories and charging people of being CIA agents.

Like I said so,first USA should hand over headley for temporary custody to India. Then we will talk about wild theories or not.

Like I said so,first USA should hand over headley for temporary custody to India. Then we will talk about wild theories or not.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...members-detained-us-ship-3.html#ixzz2i4BoBoSs
Like he said there is no extradation treaty which can work in both ways . In this case as he pointed out there were no US nationals. Besides there is already a Case and conviction of the ships owner in US fedral court for Arms smuggling. SO the case against these men are going to be pretty difficult..

Back
Top Bottom