What's new

Tamil Nadu police arrest 35 crew members of detained US ship .

Jason bourne

Reaction score
NEW DELHI: The crew members of US-based ship, MV Seaman Guard Ohio, carrying weapons without permit have been arrested by Tamil Nadu police.

The ship was detained on October 12 by Coast Guard for carrying arms and ammunition off Tamil Nadu coast.

There were 35 members onboard, which included 8 Indians.

An FIR has already been registered against crew members for illegally carrying arms and ammunition.

Another case under the Essential Commodities Act has been registered against the crew for buying 1,500 litres of diesel illegally with the help of a local shipping agent.

Source: TOI

NEW DELHI: The crew members of US-based ship, MV Seaman Guard Ohio, carrying weapons without permit have been arrested by Tamil Nadu police.

The ship was detained on October 12 by Coast Guard for carrying arms and ammunition off Tamil Nadu coast.

There were 35 members onboard, which included 8 Indians.

An FIR has already been registered against crew members for illegally carrying arms and ammunition.

Another case under the Essential Commodities Act has been registered against the crew for buying 1,500 litres of diesel illegally with the help of a local shipping agent.

Source: TOI

The news was telling that it carried guns for maoists.
I remember seeing the pics of those maoists scums with M16s.

Good job TN police. And burn those Indians.

If the ship is an American ship. I would regard this as an attack on the integrity of America. Its time for US to demand the release of the ship, crew and cargo.

If the ship is an American ship. I would regard this as an attack on the integrity of America. Its time for US to demand the release of the ship, crew and cargo.

No one listen to a chinese wanna be american. Go and cry infront of white house.

Dude who you are to regard this for anything??:what:

You are making yourself police of Pakistan, China, US, Taiwan, Bangladesh & Mars.....:omghaha:

Under the rule of Indian penal code every thing in our land or water comes under Indian law.... now go & cry me a sorry river...:cry:

Dude who you are to regard this for anything??:what:

You are making yourself police of Pakistan, China, US, Taiwan, Bangladesh & Mars.....:omghaha:

Under the rule of Indian penal code every thing in our land or water comes under Indian law.... now go & cry me a sorry river...:cry:

Can you prove that the ship is in Indian water?

No... you need to prove that it was not, cos that ship is now on Indian port & her crew is in police custody....

All it take is for a low level state department janitor calling Sonia and the ship will be released. You can mark my word.

Somewhere I marked your word on Italian marines also... not worth it...:disagree:

Italy is not America. Don't not treat the restraint and civility of America as American weakness and try to take advantage of America. We will negotiate with you properly for the release of this ship. but ultimately, the ship, crew and cargo must be handed over back to America.

Can you prove that the ship is in Indian water?

Can you prove that it isn't? Two can play at this game.

It isn't for PDF forumers to prove or disprove anything - that will be done by Indian authorities and the ship's crew in an Indian law court. Until then, the ship and its crew will enjoy Indian hospitality in an Indian jail.

Cry me a river, but that's how it will be.

It isn't for PDF forumers to prove or disprove anything - that will be done by Indian authorities and the ship's crew in an Indian law court. Until then, the ship and its crew will enjoy Indian hospitality in an Indian jail.

The Hindu
Tuticorin Police questions 33 crew members of detained U.S. ship MV Seaman Guard Ohio, at Muthiapuram Police Station.

@janon when u r coming back can u message me today ?

Last edited by a moderator:

This will be handled diplomatically. For example, if US talk with withdraw of American support on the nuclear agreement and that Indian possess of nukes would be regarded as illegal again, then India will release the ship faster than you can come up with another BS.

Back
Top Bottom