What's new

India seizes armed 'anti-piracy' ship owned by U.S. security firm

India should will just let this ship go--I am asking if it was you which ship would you let go?? 

stone age-hmm if India is living in stone age..I believe Pakistan is not veen born..and for your kind infomation, the Canadian white you must have encountered has not even left his small red neck town , leave aside going out of country

If you want to come up with a hypothetical situation, at least make sense. I have no idea what you are trying to come up with.

If you want to come up with a hypothetical situation, at least make sense. I have no idea what you are trying to come up with.
now you will have no sense..when it comes on to you ...you have no clue..people like you should be given the hypocrite of the year award

now you will have no sense..when it comes on to you ...you have no clue..people like you should be given the hypocrite of the year award

You don't even know what you are talking about. So when I question you, you attack me personally. Another Ad hominem attack from another Indian.

Once I asked an American friend of mine who is in their defence force, what do you guys do in your spare time?, he said, "we operate drones", I said, but that is work isn't it?, he said no, it's like playing a video game, you sit infront of a computer like machine with joysticks and all and operate the drone which is thousands of miles away in Pakistan and kill as many as you like....it's more interesting than a conventional video game as the targets are real....

on our orders, do you have a client country that does your dirty work?
we do and its a super power

I just love burning Indian a$$e$ on fire 
India should will just let this ship go--I am asking if it was you which ship would you let go?? 

stone age-hmm if India is living in stone age..I believe Pakistan is not veen born..and for your kind infomation, the Canadian white you must have encountered has not even left his small red neck town , leave aside going out of country

read my post again, I said 70% of India is still in stone ages and that true and you know it too simply denying it doesnt make any difference

on our orders, do you have a client country that does your dirty work?
we do and its a super power.....

They're working on your orders?....:lol:
Musharraf himself revealed that the Bush administration threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the stone age" if it did not co-operate on their WOT which includes droning......and so he had to comply......you're forced to work on their orders!......come out of your delusion mate....:D

Bush threatened to bomb Pakistan, says Musharraf | World news | The Guardian

Back
Top Bottom