What's new

Tamil chat

Jinxed Girl,here is Ajith Kumar

Ajith-1227.jpg

Jayam Ravi

jayamravi300a.jpg

Mozilla Firefox - now what?

hello - at least with IE my page badlo posts tok me to last page -no luck with "superior" FF

Jinxed, stop oggling and help out ....

P.S. IE at least takes u to last page when u make a post to get there

Mozilla Firefox - now what?

hello - at least with IE my page badlo posts tok me to last page -no luck with "superior" FF

Jinxed, stop oggling and help out ....

P.S. IE at least takes u to last page when u make a post to get there

Use google chrome.

I have keen interest to read tamil old literature/poems recently I started to read Vivekacintamani its really very interesting but I am not able to understand one complicated poem. That poem is romantic I don't know what he exactly want from her , the interesting thing that poem composed based on mathematics. If anybody knows plz explain.

Cryptic.png

I copied from some blog spot I think it would helpful.

"Oru Naangum Eeraraiyum Ondrae Kelaai
Unmaiyaai Aiaraiyum Araiyum Kaetaen
Irunaangum Moodrudanae Ondrum Solvaai
Immozhiyai Kaetapadi Eendhaai Aayin
Perunaangum Arunaangum Peruvaai Pennae
Pinnae Ore Mozhi Pugala Vaendaam Indrae
Sarinaangum Paththum Ore Padhinaindhaalae
Sagikka Mudiyaathini En Sagiyae Maanae"

The message is that the guy asks his lover for a kiss. If she agrees, she will win his heart. But the poet has used his creativity and put in a really interesting puzzle to solve. That his request requires a lot of thought and intelligence to decrypt the message.

Oru, Ore - One
Naangu - Four
Arai - Half,
Eer - Two, so Eer Arai - Two Halves
Kaetaen - Ask
Iru - Two
Moodru - Three
Solvaai - Tell
Immozhi - These words, request
Kaetapadi - As requested
Eendhaai Aayin- Give as requested
Peru - Big, Dominant
Aru - Six
Peruvaai - Obtain, Receive
Pennae - Girl, Young lady
Pinnae - Later
Mozhi - Language, Speech
Pugala - Utter
Vendaam - Negation of an action
Indrae - Today
Sari - Correctness, Exactness
Paththu - Ten
Padhinaindhu - Fifteen
Sagikka Mudiyadhu - Intolerable
En - My
Sagiyae - Friend, An Equal Partner
Maanae - Deer

Lets get the literal meaning first so that we could uncover the clues one by one, that we get the pleasure of solving an interesting puzzle, rather the one that relates to love :)

The literal meaning is,

"One Four plus Two Halves plus One (Six) Hear to what I say
Truly I requested for Five Halves and a Half (Three)
You tell Two Fours plus Three plus One (Twelve)
If you hear to these and give as requested
You will get a big Four plus six Fours (Twenty Eight), young lady
You don't not tell anything else today
Because of the Four plus Ten plus One Fifteen (Twenty Nine)
I am not able to tolerate it, my deer like soft young lady"

The numbers are really cryptic ain't it? Especially, the total in the brackets. Now lets, decipher the numbers and solve the puzzle. The clue to all the answers in this song lies in the concepts used in astrology.

The first line totals to Six - One Four + Two Halves (One) + One. In this song the poet refers to the sixth zodiac sign which is the Virgo (Kanni in Tamil), and refers to the virgin, the young lady.
The second line totals to Three - Five Halves + Half. Here, the third day of the week, Tuesday (Sevvaai in Tamil, which also means mouth with rosy lips)
The third line totals to Twelve - Two Fours + Three + One, which refers to the Zodiac star called Uththiram that also means Acceptance, Consent in Tamil
Line four is already translated, so we will see the fifth line, which totals to Twenty Eight - Four + Six Fours that refers to the twenty eighth year in the Tamil Calendar which is Jaya that means Victory.
We will skip the sixth line and move on the the seventh that totals to Twenty Nine - Four + Ten + Fifteen, that refers the again to the year in the Tamil Calendar. Manmadha (A person similar to Cupid). The last line is done.

Now lets gather our clues and put them together to find out the solution to the puzzle. The guy says, "You young lady, I request you to give me your rosy lips. If you accept and heed to what I request, you will have victory in winning my heart. You need not tell me anything else (reasons or denial) today because, I am not able to torelate the effects of manmadha arrow (cupid's arrow)."

Spectacular puzzle and the answer to it!!! If such creativity could be found in old texts like Viveka Chinthamani, our language and tradition has a very rich and excellent stuff to be admired for years to come. I am not sure if the girl consented to this, or even decrypted this message, but the creativity and the intelligence of the guy is truly amazing and out of this world.

^^ Tamanna is passe brah....

Google Hansika Motwani and Samantha Prabhu

சகியே எதை பற்றி பேச? நான் பேசினாலும் நீ புரிந்த்கொல்ள்ள முடியாதுதடி பெண்ணே இருந்தாலும் உனது ஆர்வத்திற்கு எனது வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

Bosss.....tamil spelling ah correct ah adinga...appuram "saki" ku tamil kathu tharalam...:D

முடியாது தடி பெண்ணே

hahaha

இந்த தமிழ் அரட்டை கயிறு தோழர்களே .. மட்டுமே தமிழ் பேச, தயவு செய்து.

Learn Tamil through Hindi

Boyfriend from TN or just interest ? ;)

enneda bhairavaa நீ mattruma ingae தமிழ் persrathukku

Back
Top Bottom