What's new

Tamil chat

Madhuri Dixit is a great dancer,Aishwarya Rai too but she is south indian.

Madhuri is not South Indian, she is more like West Indian (Marathi). Since Vyjanatahimala joined Hindi film industry in 1951, things are never the same. She was the first to become complete actress cum dancer in Hindi films.

Nice ....

tamanna-thillalangadi-stills04.jpg

Madhuri is not South Indian, she is more like West Indian (Marathi). Since Vyjanatahimala joined Hindi film industry in 1951, things are never the same. She was the first to become complete actress cum dancer in Hindi films.

I was saying about North Indian actresses who r good dancers.

Mahie gill is a good dancer,check gulaal songs,

Ranaji & Beedo.

VsDoc,

She is Tamannah Bhatia,Sindhi girl.

நண்பர்கள். நான் கூட நான் எப்படி தொடங்க வேண்டும் என்னை tamil.tell கற்று கொள்ள விரும்புகிறேன்.

I was saying about North Indian actresses who r good dancers.

Mahie gill is a good dancer,check gulaal songs,

Ranaji & Beedo.

VsDoc,

She is Tamannah Bhatia,Sindhi girl.

I hardly watch anything post 1970s (it is all crappy in my opinion), only classic Bollywood. I am only talking about the time period between 1940s to 1970s

இந்த தமிழ் அரட்டை கயிறு தோழர்களே .. மட்டுமே தமிழ் பேச, தயவு செய்து.

Man she is Raw Beauty!!

Who is she ???

P.s:- sorry...!! IDK much about south Indian actresses!

Tammanah Bhatia ..... Tamil actress ...... acted alongside Karthik in Rocket Raja.

She really is gorgeous. After a long time seeing such fresh beauty in any of our movies.

Vsdoc, can you also post pictures of everyday Tamilians other than celebrities, I am curious how they look like.

Post your picture first.

We are all curious to know what you look like.

Better to post it here.

Page ki ..............

Doc use chrome, I used to have issues with firefox, had to delete browsing history, cookies etc a couple of times, but chrome gives absolutely no problem. There is an another way, using the browser in Incognito(chrome) mode or private browsing(firefox) mode should solve your problem, but you will have to log in each time.

இந்த தமிழ் அரட்டை கயிறு தோழர்களே .. மட்டுமே தமிழ் பேச, தயவு செய்து.

are u really shivani malhotra,or do u have a tam boyfriend?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom