What's new

Tamil chat

Pongal
pongal.jpg

Hansika Motwani

Samantha Prabhu

Tamannah any day bro. :)
then, you must watch "thillalankidi" tamil movie. she looks awesome. especially the yoga scenes at the start.

BTW, I've seen lot of north Indians in Madras, do they speak Tamil? especially communities like sindhies who are there for many decades?
I know, saurashtrians got assimilated into tamil identity like erstwhile singer t n soundararajan.

then, you must watch "thillalankidi" tamil movie. she looks awesome. especially the yoga scenes at the start.

BTW, I've seen lot of north Indians in Madras, do they speak Tamil? especially communities like sindhies who are there for many decades?
I know, saurashtrians got assimilated into tamil identity like erstwhile singer t n soundararajan.

Why not bro? When the biggest Tamil Mega God is Maharashtrian?

I think so...going by the Gujjus,Marwadis and Sikhs in Coimbatore...

Bombay but originally palakkad.

Oh Palakkad Iyer....? I love Vidya Balan....:smitten:

everyone in Tn speaks Tamil except the english medium peters of chennai.

Thank you,there are more plakkad iyers apart from her.

Priyamani,Janani Iyer,Vimala Raman,Abirami(Virumandi).

My Husband prefers Illeana more.

Ileana ..... but she is Malyalam actress na bhaiyon?

Anyways, am sure nobody will complain ..... :)

Illeana-D-Cruz35035.jpg

Back
Top Bottom