Tamil chat

google for the follwoing:

1.priyamani
2.abriami
3.sana khan
4. vimala raman
5.nayantara
6.richa gangopadhyay

But i suggest to stop the posting else zakki ll burn this anymoment.

Why man?

They have a Pakistan Fashion thread that's running and running.

Just keep the photos "decent" - hint: your backless one is begining to push it.

Why man?

They have a Pakistan Fashion thread that's running and running.

Just keep the photos "decent" - hint: your backless one is begining to push it.

I did so,even before u told me.

Great minds think alike and also at the same time.

hahaha I am real Shivani Malhotra and I don't have tamil boy friend.Google is my boy friend who does all this for me :)

Cool,Nice enthusiasm.

True Indian beauty ....

Tamannah-Looking-Cute-In-ooseravelli-Movie-New-Images-4.jpg

She is mate. Two generations like her in my family (my two brothers, myself and my teen age nephew). :lol:

google for the follwoing:

1.priyamani
2.abriami
3.sana khan
4. vimala raman
5.nayantara
6.richa gangopadhyay

How about her??

shrutihassan30.jpg

she is good but features a little masculine, we prefer feminine girls and cutness in bengal as well as in south india.

she is good but features a little masculine, we prefer feminine girls and cutness in bengal as well as in south india.

really? is it "easy" to find cuteness and "femininity" in bengal and south india assuming that west bengalis look not much different from their bangladeshi counterparts?

582211_10150998436396395_162124988_n.jpg

Vishalini, an eleven years old Indian girl, from the state of Tamil Nadu, has the HIGHEST IQ in the World.

Though she cannot officially claim the Guiness Record till she turns 14.
Below is the list of some of her achievements--

>> She has a tested IQ of 225, much higher than the current World record holder(210)

>>She has passed Microsoft Certified Professional and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) with more than 90% when she was just 10 years old - a world record again.

>>She regularly now gets invited for "guest lectures" on Engineering topics at International conferences and by prestigious institutions.

>>She is being wooed by Engineering colleges to get her degree. But her dad Mr. Kumaraswamy, an electrician, wants her to enjoy her childhood first which she can never get again.

You go girl!! Besides having the largest IQ in the world you also represent how an average South Indian looks like!! We r all proud of you!!

Amma has announced subsidy for Hindu pilgrims going on a pilgrimage to Kailash-Manasarovar and Mukthinath.

jinxed girl,

It is easy to find feminity easily,cuteness a little difficult.

Exactly, Along with Feminity,Cuteness & Simplicity are the plus points of our south indian beauties.
Big-Mouthed peoples from our western neighbour can never understand nor dream what cuteness plus feminity is all about.

Exactly, Along with Feminity,Cuteness & Simplicity are the plus points of our south indian beauties.
Big-Mouthed peoples from our western neighbour can never understand nor dream what cuteness plus feminity is all about.

I think I agree from what u have to say from South Indian perspective . These Tamilian women must be very feminine, cute and simple from the perspective of their husbands. So who I am to doubt about what you guyz have to say? I just wanted to know what femininity and cuteness is/was considering from south indian/bengali and marathi perspective, hence I asked. You are right we can never understand what cuteness and femininity is from South Indian perspective unless we live in those places and get first hand information from people like you. Thanks for all the inputs so far from South and Central Indians! I appreciate it!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back
Top Bottom