What's new

Tamil chat

Being born and brought up in Bengali bhadrolok family in Calcutta, i can but laugh when some of these gaowars from Pakistani tribal belt try to pull off racist attacked on others.

Heck one of her buddy boy even created a thread to show off their aryan ness, that thread was fun.

But why can't you separate a Pakhtun from his sheep? :coffee:

See how happy he looks Jinxed .....

afghan_shepherd_by_ironpaw1.jpg

please dont post such threads on PDF

no need at all for such garbage here...if you want to do tamil or other chats of indian language, find another forum for such things. Many exist.

Guyz guyz plz stop fighting and enjoy this song picturized on Madhubala (a typical PASHTUN beauty) - considered to be the most beautiful actress to ever grace Hindi Cinema, Also known as Venus of Bollywood. I will come back later ok? I am doing my homework

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQP6fAml3Bw

please dont post such threads on PDF

no need at all for such garbage here...if you want to do tamil or other chats of indian language, find another forum for such things. Many exist.

Don't be so harsh on them.. becharoun nai thread hi create kee hai na, karnai do. nothing wrong with it, let them enjoy too :P

Guyz guyz plz stop fighting and enjoy this song picturized on Madhubala (a typical PASHTUN beauty) - considered to be the most beautiful actress to ever grace Hindi Cinema, Also known as Venus of Bollywood. I will come back later ok? I am doing my homework

Million times better than Lollywood aunties. :cheers:

plenty of tamil/indian forums exist...kindly review the rules of the forum to understand why it's not allowed.

this is a defence/political forum, not a forum for chit chat in foreign languages

plenty of tamil/indian forums exist...kindly review the rules of the forum to understand why it's not allowed.

this is a defence/political forum, not a forum for chit chat in foreign languages

Why are you in blue? Are you a mod now?

Sorry for being disoriented.

I associate the Think Tank with guys like Fatman.

Hence I did not make the connection.

dont worry about colors or ranks.

just follow the rules of the forum

thanks...

Sorry for being disoriented.

I associate the Think Tank with guys like Fatman.

Hence I did not make the connection.

P.S. You did not reply about the sheep?

Don't be so harsh on them.. becharoun nai thread hi create kee hai na, karnai do. nothing wrong with it, let them enjoy too :P

Dont be so modest, takkaluff chorro ji, Thread was going good, hum bechaarey bore ho rahe the until you came up with your valuable contributions about south indians.

Aap aslee taareef ki haqdaar hai...ask anyone in this thread

doesn't change the fact that she was Barakzai Pashtun (real name Mumtaz Jehan Begum) from Peshawar. :D Pretty huh? ;)

Yes she is among the prettiest faces ever seen on cinema screens.
It was a time when acting in bollywood was considered a taboo for indian females just like its in Pakistan right now.So she had very less competition from actresses with indian-origin.

Things are changed now check out Aishwarya, Asin, Vidya, Kajol Agarwal, Madhuri, Sonali, Sonakshi, and many many more are pretty too...

Back
Top Bottom