What's new

Tamil chat

Dont be so modest, takkaluff chorro ji, Thread was going good, hum bechaarey bore ho rahe the until you came up with your valuable contributions about south indians.

Aap aslee taareef ki haqdaar hai...ask anyone in this thread

Tamil teriyumaa nanba :smokin:

Dont be so modest, takkaluff chorro ji, Thread was going good, hum bechaarey bore ho rahe the until you came up with your valuable contributions about south indians.

Aap aslee taareef ki haqdaar hai...ask anyone in this thread

well south indians r in every thread, so nothing wrong with me visiting their thread and see what they r upto!

doesn't change the fact that she was Barakzai Pashtun (real name Mumtaz Jehan Begum) from Peshawar. :D Pretty huh? ;)

Blue = think thank, how long u r being on this forum Parsi Uncle and u didn't even know that ?

Good for her, I think entertaining Indians is far better than playing second fiddle of a herbivore. :-)

Good for her, I think entertaining Indians is far better than playing second fiddle of a herbivore. :-)

Second????????

Sheep+Goat+Pakistan.jpg

This some friends of this guy prising him for passing 12 std examination after multiple attempts - the poster even says "victory comes to those who doesnt give up" :what:

Guys watch Thadayara thaaka movie..its pretty good. Watched it yesterday...

:woot:,,you are from Uttarkhand right ?

Nope.
I am from basically from Nasik but grown in Aamchi Mumbai.I had a room partner from Tamil Nadu for 3 years during engineering days nopw he is in Singapore.He was a Kamal Hassan fan & that guy jst made me Big Fan of Tamil movies. I can understand most of tamil words but cant read or speak much :cry:

Nope.
I am from basically from Nasik but grown in Aamchi Mumbai.I had a room partner from Tamil Nadu for 3 years during engineering days nopw he is in Singapore.He was a Kamal Hassan fan & that guy jst made me Big Fan of Tamil movies. I can understand most of tamil words but cant read or speak much :cry:

Oh okay....since you are a fan of Tamil movies..did you watch Naan E recently ?

வறுமைக் கோட்டிற்கு கீழ் உள்ள 60 லட்சம் பேருக்கு செல்போன் அதோடு 200 நிமிடங்கள் இலவசமாக பேசும் வசதி - மத்திய அரசு புதிய திட்டம்

# சோத்துக்கு வழி இல்ல .. எங்களுக்கு சோனி எரிக்சன் தான் ஒரு கேடு - பொதுமக்கள் #

Nanri Nanba, yennaka Tamil konjam konjam teriyum. :)

Paravah illa.

Oh okay....since you are a fan of Tamil movies..did you watch Naan E recently ?

Illai.heard a lot of it.Its new release right?? unakku idhu pidikkuthaa?
I have seen many Kamal Hassan's classic & among new one I see only movies recommended by friends.Latest I watched is Vettai released in something february march this year.

Back
Top Bottom