What's new

Talks with TTP on hold, operations to continue: DG ISPR

You don't have any information. Do you even know the leaders of TTP?
Baitullah mehsud (2007-2008) born in Bannu KPK

Hakeemullah mehsud (2009-2013) born in Waziristan KPK

Fazal Hayat (2013-2018) born in Swat KPK

Noor Wali Mehsud (2018-2020) born in Waziristan KPK

The nationalities of their parents have been purchased or faked or children of refugees. They are not from Pakistani families.

Yeah they afghans though

They neither accept Pakistan or Pakistani citizenship

It's like millions of donkey refugees born here are still afghans without citizenship

The nationalities of their parents have been purchased or faked or children of refugees. They are not from Pakistani families.

Yar I told you where they born and They studied at madrasas Jamia Imdadia, Jamia Haleemia and Jamia Farooq-e-Azam in Faisalabad, Jamia Nusratul Uloom in Gujranwala, and Jamia Ahsan-ul-Uloom and Jamia Yaseenul Quran in Karachi.

Aor kuch?

Yar I told you where they born and They studied at madrasas Jamia Imdadia, Jamia Haleemia and Jamia Farooq-e-Azam in Faisalabad, Jamia Nusratul Uloom in Gujranwala, and Jamia Ahsan-ul-Uloom and Jamia Yaseenul Quran in Karachi.

Aor kuch?

Where are their parents from?

Except Norr wali all were killed by drone strikes

TTP is based out of waziristan. You will not find any support for them even in other tribal agencies. Waziristanis are racist even to other pashtuns a fact i witnessed with my own.

TTP is based out of waziristan. You will not find any support for them even in other tribal agencies. Waziristanis are racist even to other pashtuns a fact i witnessed with my own.

I give Waziris benefit of the doubt, most are good people but unfortunately their men have been dominated by Afghan men and they have handed their women and homes over to them. Now you don't know who is Afghan or Pakistani as NADRA has been compromised since 2002 and probably much earlier :rolleyes:

If you had 100k troops with bases in the area they would have had more confidence to say NO.

Should have done heavy infrastructure work there in the 70s. I don't get this automomous, semi autonomous nonsense.

Kill them all and send them straight to hell !!!!!!!!!!

I give Waziris benefit of the doubt, most are good people but unfortunately their men have been dominated by Afghan men and they have handed their women over to them.

Should have done heavy infrastructure work there in the 70s. I don't get this automomous, semi autonomous nonsense.

It was the way since 1947 so no body bothered to change status quo out of fear of tribal reprisal. It was only Musharaf who even dared to enter Tribal belt reluctantly. It was only after TTP being dominated with Mehsud and Wazir started to harass other tribes. Even at height of terrorist attacks and sucide bombing in Pakistan it was US pressure that forced our Military and Musharaf to launch operation in tribal belt. Although all for the good as at least now those areas are being developed. Its upto residents now to give up cavemen mentality.

They are from Waziristan
It was the way since 1947 so no body bothered to change status quo out of fear of tribal reprisal. It was only Musharaf who even dared to enter Tribal belt reluctantly. It was only after TTP being dominated with Mehsud and Wazir started to harass other tribes. Even at height of terrorist attacks and sucide bombing in Pakistan it was US pressure that forced our Military and Musharaf to launch operation in tribal belt. Although all for the good as at least now those areas are being developed. Its upto residents now to give up cavemen mentality.

Pakistan created FATA as a deal to lure Waziris to choose Pakistan over Afghanistan and Pashtunistan. Its one of the main reasons why jirgas went against Faqir Ipi later.

They are from Waziristan

Indigenous or migrated from a village in Afghanistan 50 miles away?

Proving origins in a undocumented and unregulated place is impossible. What is predictable is anti Pakistani sentiment running through a family line and that points to a foreigner.

Pakistan mujahideen also joined TTP. It's mix of pak & afghan. Lal masjid students in Islamabad openly support them. They waved taliban flags just few weeks ago.

View attachment 806107

View attachment 806110
Who you are calling Pakistan Mujahideen?
They are half literate people dont even know Islam properly and the life of the Messenger.
Quran says, discord/disorder/civil strive is worse than murder.

Anyone sympathizing with Taliban cannot live a single day under their rule. They should try and immigrate to afghanistan. TTP wants to bring their definition of Islam in Pakistan where even shaves are unislamic.

Back
Top Bottom