What's new

Talks with BJP-led India not possible, says PM Imran

Prime Minister Imran Khan on Thursday said that Kashmir dispute could only be resolved through dialogue, but meaningful engagement with the current government in India was not possible because of its religious nationalism.

Yet the government of Pakistan is willing to negotiate with extremist groups like TLP and TTP. :what:

It really doesn't matter if Pakistan wants to talk or not. Events have advanced to a point that having such talks is fruitless, especially after the revocation of Articles 370 and 35A. No domestic pressure or international pressure on the issue so why pursue talks over it?

Not very smart from IK again, first didn't send a delegation to Biden's summit because he hasn't called and now he's saying no talks possible with India under BJP. Is it China who is running Pakistan's foreign policy ?

The BJP will be running India for a good long while, best Pak make peace with that and try to normalize relations on other fronts, let's trade and do business, I'd like to see India open up and ease travel restrictions so tourism can benefit in both countries, come and visit Goa, Himachal, the Andamans, north East, Kerala and down south..I'd like to explore the Makran coast and Skardu and northers regions on my bike. Royal Enfield showrooms in Pak. It can be done.

Most Pak watchers in India are of the opinion that only the Pak army stands in the way, for should Kashmir be out on the back burner and relations normalized, they'll lose relevance, and with that, their iron grip on power. Pak has to come around at some stage and realize that the Indian state has no nefarious plans for it's Kashmiri population, it's a tourism gold mine and we'd like to develop it as such and build infra and bring prosperity to that state.
It is natural for think tanks to want to neutralize their primary threat. Even when that primary threat is most in favor of a peaceful resolution

No Indian government will talk peace on Kashmir regardless if they are left or right, And on the Kashmiri solution by peace talks well good luck with that Pm imran khan lol

lollzz you can not fool us with this BS

saddam hussain / bishar ul asad /husni mubara / sisi/all doo this same drama of election every 5 years :lol:
You are a Pakistani, it shouldn't be your business to worry about who we elect. You're dealing with India not BJP, congress. But your government especially IK and his cabinet is too busy obsessing over Indian politics.

Nobody ever questions validity of our elections and selected PM is not something we call our PM😉

It is natural for think tanks to want to neutralize their primary threat. Even when that primary threat is most in favor of a peaceful resolution
Oscar Ji, not entirely sure what you meant by that. That Indian 'think tanks' want to cast the Pak Army in a bad light because they are a threat ? If so, I don't think that is the case. It is a valid observation, it checks out.

The only peaceful resolution is to cement the status quo.. anyone have any other ideas apart from war ? :what:

Peaceful relations between India and Pakistan are close to impossible, under the prevailing circumstances. India is a rouge state, and unless it's hegemonic designs are not arrested by force, peace is not possible. Let us await for that time, which doesn't appear to be very far.

Ignore this 2 cent chaprasi troll

I was going to say chowkidar, but chaprasi works too. :-)

This is the new India where IT coolies believe that their country invented airplanes and plastic surgery 5000 years ago....meanwhile in 5000 years they haven't been able to teach their people how to use latrines.

Atleast they don't get lynched and burned for doing nothing like your country.

Eating beef must be a very big thing in secular standard?
Sailkot incident shook entire nation to the core and even religious leaders condemned the attack. Unlike in india muslims get lynched on daily basis and most of the time government doesnt do shit.

Atleast they don't get lynched and burned for doing nothing like your country.
i thought lynching was another word can be used if someone forget word india :lol:
You are a Pakistani, it shouldn't be your business to worry about who we elect. You're dealing with India not BJP, congress. But your government especially IK and his cabinet is too busy obsessing over Indian politics.

Nobody ever questions validity of our elections and selected PM is not something we call our PM😉
lolllz so you have nothing to argument which deny that your country is fascist and ruled by fascists

1639175032510.png

You’re an Indian - you have no business on a Pakistani forum to tell about our business or not - but shamelessly you are here.

Oscar Ji, not entirely sure what you meant by that. That Indian 'think tanks' want to cast the Pak Army in a bad light because they are a threat ? If so, I don't think that is the case. It is a valid observation, it checks out.

The only peaceful resolution is to cement the status quo.. anyone have any other ideas apart from war ? :what:
What I meant is that you cannot expect all your neighbors to be Bangladesh or Nepal to have little or no military capability against you. Not worry about their national security and just bend over because you are a bigger country.

A strong Pakistani military isn’t always to be a threat but so long as India doesn’t get her way there is the boogieman of Pakistan army. Yes, they do exercise a lot of power and are part of the elite problem from a leadership perspective but the actual military capability sans golf clubs and housing societies is a massive requirement and supported by most Pakistanis.

The sort of statements your hawkish think tanks have made way before Imran Khan or Kargil mattered all defined this. As far as Kashmir is concerned its primarily about water and the status quo is ok so far as it offers water and strategic security(based on demilitarization in Kashmir & Siachen) . But the second that changes the entire subcontinent can become a nuclear wasteland as far as Pakistan is concerned - they’ll take everyone down and are very very capable of doing it regardless of any and all ABM systems India possesses. It is about survival - if the Pakistanis are to give up their military
1. Demilitarize Kashmir & Siachen
2. Give Pakistan oversight in all waterworks that distribute into Pakistan
3. Open all trade and work with the infrastructure

People will throw the generals out themselves

Back
Top Bottom