What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man this argument has been repeated several types by the Pakistanis and yet I see pakistani members claiming here that they need su 35 to counter Indian su because f16 can't handle them.
Wake me up when those teens take on sukhois.
Till then you are free to believe whatever you can.
Let fan boys believe what they want to believe in. F 16 block 52 with Aim 120, Aim 9 JHMS, advance electronics can take on Indian SU 30 any day any time. F 16 block 61 with way advance radar , avionics, EW and missile systems is an over kill for SU 30 or a MIG. Fan boys can come up with all the bs in the world but it stays bs.you can't just deny the outstanding record of F 16, F 15. There is a reason F 16 is still the front line fighter of many air forces in the world. Pulling cobra maneuvers is good in air shows, but getting kills in a highly dense electronic warefare environment and surviving in crazy jamming environment is completely a different game.

Totally childish and emotional logic. We get what serves our needs. It does have to be the best. It has to be reliable and cost effective. Also do some research before you write. PL12 is just another designation for SD10. PL5E is very close to AIM9 M, which we also have, and is a very effective missile. It almost half the weight of PL8/9 and more suitable for smaller jets like JF 17.
Unlike India our military procurement works despite less resources and we get more bang for the buck. You guys go for the mother of all deals and fail miserably for example MRMCA or T 50. Gwader and CEPC is not about oil, it's about dominating and check mating India in the Indian Ocean. By the time you realize that it will be too late. Trade is just secondary.
Mr. Bossman now do you want me to explain every little bit, use your brain and don't make it a childish and emotional logic from the factual one. No body needs to do any research SD10A is the export variant of PL12 and there is no need to explain why export variant are somewhat inferior to the original one. About PL9C and PL5E keep thinking logically.

Unlike India your military procurement works but with the aroma of Soft Loans and Gifts and what bang is "Losers are never the Choosers". Regarding MMRCA update yourself 36 Rafales are ordered in flyaway conditions are coming and pls update that its not 126 Jet but 189 Jet, rest will be manufactured in India. T50 ?? what is that

You have lot of hopes of Gwadar which will be warehouse base of the Chinese material with export items readily available to be exported/designated for the Africa and middle asia just like Colombo. And there is another port Chah Bar, hope you know that which have much more better infrastructure and securities and the port thru which CAR countries wanted to reach Arabian Sea. How do you know that Chinese are not interested in ChahBar and the there is no concerned of Chinese for the security thanxs to the turmoil in your country and the natural threats laid by the Mother Nature, you might have forgotten the memories of 2010 Earthquake.

Last edited:
How about no? 2 billion dollars = 200 billion rupees. Spend this much on people, education, health and infrastructure and you will see a change. Not everybody wants modern air crafts, nukes and wars. Several of us want to live a peaceful life.

bech kar talwarain mussalle kharid liye hum ne ..................:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::hitwall::hitwall:
11986940_501508213358561_6072762198769687416_n.jpg

Let fan boys believe what they want to believe in. F 16 block 52 with Aim 120, Aim 9 JHMS, advance electronics can take on Indian SU 30 any day any time. F 16 block 61 with way advance radar , avionics, EW and missile systems is an over kill for SU 30 or a MIG. Fan boys can come up with all the bs in the world but it stays bs.you can't just deny the outstanding record of F 16, F 15. There is a reason F 16 is still the front line fighter of many air forces in the world. Pulling cobra maneuvers is good in air shows, but getting kills in a highly dense electronic warefare environment and surviving in crazy jamming environment is completely a different game.
Over statement/accessment regarding block 52 which PAF possess.

1. Its AIM 120C5 not 120C7,

2. Aim 9 or AIM 9x ? Have you checked the deadly r73 Archer. Do watch Python 4/5 promo video available on youtube.

3. Hopefully you know that the most advance F16 of PAF have mesa radar as compare to Pesa RLSU-30MK NO-11M 'Bars'. And pls update that all of them will be deep upgraded to Super Sukhoi program to Aesa in the league of IBRIS-E which Su-35 possess, RD77 (upgraded), EW suites in the league of Spectra including virgilus jammer, SAABs RWR, MAWS, Decows etc.

4. No body does cobra maneuvers in India in any airshows but update its MIG 29UPG and Mig29K of Indian Navy air wing. Infact Mig 29UPG, Mirrage 2000UPG, Mig27UPG and Jaguar Darlin 3 are more than enough to overwirmed PAF and including Rafale, Su30MKI is an overkill because they are meant for the deterance against PLAAF and their Bases are not deployed closed to Pakistan.

Even though 52+ is advanced still it can't handle su 30.
Let me remind you Pakistan only have 18 52+ against 240+ su.
Let me remind you one more thing
India took delivery of 40 super sukhois which include AESA radar, brqmhos and advanced avionics.
All the sukhois will be upgraded to super sukhois in phases till 2020 with AESA, new engines, EW suites made for PAK fa and Bramhos.
So you can think what are you against.
Now you went complete retard with brahmos,PAK FA 2020. You forgot to put in that 200-300 km BVR missile bs. All PAF F 16 are upgraded to block 50/52 standards. There is F 16 thread on this forum care to read it first. Come back in 2020 when you have all this ready along with your decade old MMRCA saga and the kid teja. My money is on Aim 120, no BVR in your Air Force can match it. It's proven and the record speaks for itself. Provide me a credible source where F 16 block 50/52 can't handle SU 30. It's the other way around if a destroyer class RCS SU 30 can actually handle Aim 120. Look like Air Forces around the world has to take your considerations since they have F 16 as their front line fighter. Fan boys can come up all kind of bs but that does not change anything because the largest F 16 operator the US is still using F 16 block 40s for front line duties and by the way that super duper SU 30 was roasted by these F 16s at Nellis. Not the new block 52 or 60/61.

India has retired or is about to retire its MI 35 Hind helis as they are too heavy to be used in high zone conflicts

lol your smiley are always cool

Mate: F16 also retiring so question is that did it lost is effectiveness?. Answer is no and when platform got mature it will be more effective and it will have more goodies in it.

had you been to a proper school and not madarsha, you would have understand that if Mumbai GDP > or = to Pakistan economy then how can Karachican be > or = Mumbai.

You need education b/c school = Madarsa (not madarsha) it come from Arabic which mean school. So before pointing on other first look for your self and without proper knowledge don't comments.

Over statement/accessment regarding block 52 which PAF possess.

1. Its AIM 120C5 not 120C7,

2. Aim 9 or AIM 9x ? Have you checked the deadly r73 Archer. Do watch Python 4/5 promo video available on youtube.

3. Hopefully you know that the most advance F16 of PAF have mesa radar as compare to Pesa RLSU-30MK NO-11M 'Bars'. And pls update that all of them will be deep upgraded to Super Sukhoi program to Aesa in the league of IBRIS-E which Su-35 possess, RD77 (upgraded), EW suites in the league of Spectra including virgilus jammer, SAABs RWR, MAWS, Decows etc.

4. No body does cobra maneuvers in India in any airshows but update its MIG 29UPG and Mig29K of Indian Navy air wing. Infact Mig 29UPG, Mirrage 2000UPG, Mig27UPG and Jaguar Darlin 3 are more than enough to overwirmed PAF and including Rafale, Su30MKI is an overkill because they are meant for the deterance against PLAAF and their Bases are not deployed closed to Pakistan.
Aim 120 C5 is good enough to knock out MKI. I do not need to see YouTube promos of anything. That does not prove anything at all. Same goes for your R 77 . I do not need to know what the manufacture says about it. Give me a real scenario where it was able to knock out anything. If there is one ??? Or wait a min it actually never happened. You keep watching YouTube videos and will make you feel good, it will help you sleep good while your friend Israelis are using the same Aim series missiles, God they are stupid.
Come back when you upgrade your destroyer class SU 30 in the league of many thing things but not the actual, and also when a decade old MMRCA is finalized which has yet to take place.
Good to know MIG 27 can fly along with rusted jaguar.
My good old organic chemistry professor used to say "all reactions are possible on paper but it really happens in reality, NO"
On paper fighter jets are one thing. Performing in the air is another and then performing in dense electronic environment in the war where many factors are involved is completely different.

Can we keep out the rusty old f16 of paf from thus thread.

This is about the joy and excitement of Pakistanis buying s proper fighter the su35 flankers.

And stop comparing the combat record of USA f16 who have satalites aesa radars and massive awacs and numerical supremacy with paf who has 1% the combat capability of USA pilots due to these factors.

USA can win with piston engines you people can't you have no finances to fight a largecconventional war

Aim 120 C5 is good enough to knock out MKI. I do not need to see YouTube promos of anything. That does not prove anything at all. Same goes for your R 77 . I do not need to know what the manufacture says about it. Give me a real scenario where it was able to knock out anything. If there is one ??? Or wait a min it actually never happened. You keep watching YouTube videos and will make you feel good, it will help you sleep good while your friend Israelis are using the same Aim series missiles, God they are stupid.
Come back when you upgrade your destroyer class SU 30 in the league of many thing things but not the actual, and also when a decade old MMRCA is finalized which has yet to take place.
Good to know MIG 27 can fly along with rusted jaguar.
My good old organic chemistry professor used to say "all reactions are possible on paper but it really happens in reality, NO"
On paper fighter jets are one thing. Performing in the air is another and then performing in dense electronic environment in the war where many factors are involved is completely different.
If all the world take classes with your professor today USA won't be manufacturing RAPPTORS &F35s right ?
Modernizations take places with the advancement of experiences in any filed specially advance weapons are thought tried 100 times no country in this world would like to spend a dam cent on anything which can't prove it self ?
So my dear , don't define us what your professer has said about what & when to whom ?

If all the world take classes with your professor today USA won't be manufacturing RAPPTORS &F35s right ?
Modernizations take places with the advancement of experiences in any filed specially advance weapons are thought tried 100 times no country in this world would like to spend a dam cent on anything which can't prove it self ?
So my dear , don't define us what your professer has said about what & when to whom ?
forget the professorr wise guy point is pakistan can onli dream to match india in any field like latest fighter jets or BVRs .... + many pakistanies want to beleve that since MKI has a big RCS its an easy kill but what they forget is its highli advanced and masive radar , EW suites and self protection jammers even if they forget that a single MKI carries twice the number of BVRs than a F-16 and almost thrice that of a JF-17 and has an active and passive ability to track lock on and fire BVRs at a F-16 or JF-17 even before they have a track on it .... think about that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom