What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you will do with a massive radar when you don't have a massive missile to support it. In the presence of AWACS the advantage of having a massive radar is gone. I rather have a decent radar which is prone to jamming and will work effectively during the war when jamming is at its peak. If it's only about BVRs then air forces around the world can just purchase a squadron or two of BVR trucks and should be good to go. If you cant hit another jet with 2 BVRs or 3 what makes you think you will be able to hit him after that when you both are approaching at such fast speed that you are about to enter into WVR. There are reasons multi role fighters carry 2 BVR and 2 WVR. Once you get rid of these you are already exhausted because you applied so much energy. I am not saying this because I am not a pilot but my bro in law is a fighter pilot, this is what he always says and I hear the same thing from his colleages. One thing I must say that they do visit this forum as a guest and they laugh at our discussions. I am not saying you but generally how we talk about things here.

No I didn't but you did forget to watch YouTube promos. Keep up with promos.
well do you have any idea about russian , french and israeli BVRs in indian innoventorry ?

do you have any idea about Indian ground , aerostat and AWACS based radars ?

now about the air fight scenario well we already have both active and passive very long rance BVRs think of it like this owr ground and aresotata based radars are deep inside indian border but are capable of tracking a fighyter sized target as far as an airbase in FATA regeon and unlike you all owr assets are interlinked so an MKI say flying over bhatinda can lock on a tartget as far as 125miles(trust me or ask a PAF high ranking officer we have BVRs for that kinnda range) and its not just you who has AWACS advantage .... there is a reason why Phalcon is known to be worlds best AWACS.... but then i dont want to burst your bubble keep dreaming its gonna be a nice target practice for indian fighter jets :D

I don't think that you are spokesman for Russian govt ?:bunny:
Just remember world is changing just imagine few years back ?
Su35 for Pakistan coming out of Russian depty FM? OH unbelievable ?right:chilli:
So , don't be worry about finances GIANT DRAGON is the one , moving this world financially these days ?:china::pakistan:
We I'll take you down without firing a single bullet ?:pakistan::bounce:
in short : money talk bull**** walks :sarcastic:

Dear Indian Trolls.

Indians love to play this "i've got so many toys, & they're bigger than yours". Ah, their superiority complex.

Obviously you guys will always have bigger armed forces, with more military inventory, than Pakistan. We don't have that much land mass to protect, nor we have 1.25 BILLION people! jeez.

You guys need to compete with country like China than to be infatuated with a smaller country of 190 million people lol but we know that's not going to happen, you & your RSS terrorist Modi will always stay stuck up with Pakistan.

kuch sharam hie karlo yaar:P

btw, feel sorry for Indians. I know it has been hard for you guys ever since Muhammad Bin Qasim set his foot in Indian sub continent, must've had adverse effect on your pea sized brains after 800 years of Muslim rule, then British rule, then seeing India break into pieces in 1947. I can understand your frustrations, unfortunately there is no cure for bum burns, got to deal with us

Your nation is more poverty-stricken than Sub-Saharan Africa. Who are you trying to call poor? You literally let your countrymen starve to death for your little flashy toys, which serve no purpose, because a nation that is 1/5 the size of India continuously gives the Bhartis the middle finger.:lol:
sirji who says rivers of honey and milk are floweing in india ... do they are in pakistan :azn:

we might be a poor and devloping nation but we are working hard to change owr destiny instead of holding every one lese responsible for your own condition and denying your "blunders,plunders&surrenders"

we might be not a rich nation like pakistan but are good enof that we dont run with a "kashkol" in owr hand but make tag lines like "kashkol torr denge" and to save owr economy from going bankrupt and are forced to do a job of a paid mercenarry for USA so to get US AID and IMF & WB handowts :haha:

well do you have any idea about russian , french and israeli BVRs in indian innoventorry ?

now about the air fight scenario well we already have both active and passive very long rance BVRs think of it like this owr ground and aresotata based radars are deep inside indian border but are capable of tracking a fighyter sized target as far as an airbase in FATA regeon and unlike you all owr assets are interlinked so an MKI say flying over bhatinda can lock on a tartget as far as 125miles(trust me or ask a PAF high ranking officer we have BVRs for that kinnda range) and its not just you who has AWACS advantage .... there is a reason why Phalcon is known to be worlds best AWACS.... but then i dont want to burst your bubble keep dreaming its gonna be a nice target practice for indian fighter jets :D

Sure that's what was your mind set ,but we came up always with goodies ?without cash ?
Jf17, our AWACS ,OUR MISSILES , oh don't had the cash ?right ?:bunny::crazy::blah::dance3:

Sure that's what was your mind set ,but we came up always with goodies ?without cash ?
Jf17, our AWACS ,OUR MISSILES , oh don't had the cash ?right ?:bunny::crazy::blah::dance3:
are you sure no JF-17 or any of your fighter jets has crashed :azn: :sarcastic:

as for crashing on indian assets well please educate me about crashing of owr AWACS or Missiles :-)

in short : money talk bull**** walks :sarcastic:[/QUOTE
Lol, in 2008 I was able to see air movement inside India and we are in 2015, wake up. There are things I don't want to say here in open public. Who says Phalcon is the world best AWACS. You?? Then keep saying. Is Ka koi bill nai ataa. Stop making up things you are in no way able to see that far into another country. That 125 miles BVR is enough evidence that you are indeed a fanboy.

Dear Indian Trolls.

Indians love to play this "i've got so many toys, & they're bigger than yours". Ah, their superiority complex.

Obviously you guys will always have bigger armed forces, with more military inventory, than Pakistan. We don't have that much land mass to protect, nor we have 1.25 BILLION people! jeez.

You guys need to compete with country like China than to be infatuated with a smaller country of 190 million people lol but we know that's not going to happen, you & your RSS terrorist Modi will always stay stuck up with Pakistan.

kuch sharam hie karlo yaar:P

btw, feel sorry for Indians. I know it has been hard for you guys ever since Muhammad Bin Qasim set his foot in Indian sub continent, must've had adverse effect on your pea sized brains after 800 years of Muslim rule, then British rule, then seeing India break into pieces in 1947. I can understand your frustrations, unfortunately there is no cure for bum burns, got to deal with us

Your nation is more poverty-stricken than Sub-Saharan Africa. Who are you trying to call poor? You literally let your countrymen starve to death for your little flashy toys, which serve no purpose, because a nation that is 1/5 the size of India continuously gives the Bhartis the middle finger.:lol:

Compare your post with mine and any person with brain inside his/her skull will point out which is Troll and rubbish BS.
I was not comparing any toys with anybody but my Intentions was to correct the poster and make the poster to think factually which even I fails was my attempt unbiased.

Regarding this quote which is undoubtedly Rubbish, senseless, Bull Sh*t presents the authors mentality.

Few questions and answer pointwise, unbiased

1. Is Moh. Bin Qasem is your ancestor/forefather
2. When was RSS or Modi was declared terrorist organisation and terrorist by any country including Pakistan
3. Which is the best place for the terrorist to hide and dwell.
4. Does wasting time in writing baseless and rubbish things shows the lack of knowledge in the topic or its just it makes you feel good.

Last edited:
are you sure no JF-17 or any of your fighter jets has crashed :azn: :sarcastic:

as for crashing on indian assets well please educate me about crashing of owr AWACS or Missiles :-)
Crashing jf 17 ? Where it comes in ?
I think we are talking about apples ?lolzz

sirji who says rivers of honey and milk are floweing in india ... do they are in pakistan :azn:

we might be a poor and devloping nation but we are working hard to change owr destiny instead of holding every one lese responsible for your own condition and denying your "blunders,plunders&surrenders"

we might be not a rich nation like pakistan but are good enof that we dont run with a "kashkol" in owr hand but make tag lines like "kashkol torr denge" and to save owr economy from going bankrupt and are forced to do a job of a paid mercenarry for USA so to get US AID and IMF & WB handowts :haha:
He don't have much knowledge in this field so don't waste your energy tell him to bring his Pilot Brother next time during discussion.

In short Beggers are never Choosers

He don't have much knowledge in this field so don't waste your energy tell him to bring his Pilot Brother next time during discussion.

man that was epic:omghaha: :chilli::flame::flame::chilli::omghaha:

Winners don't chose , they just take what they like ?
Su 35 coming to Pakistan & all the Indian little dreams of cold strat is being burried by its own past time allay ?
& That's called epic ?:enjoy::rofl:

You are welcome !!
You took it too seriously ?:omghaha:

Winners don't chose , they just take what they like ?
Su 35 coming to Pakistan & all the Indian little dreams of cold strat is being hurried by its own past time allay ?lolzz
Take F-22 than if you have the balls. Are you playing Tambola here to take anything here.

Take F-22 than if you have the balls. Are you playing Tambola here to take anything here.
No F-22 we keep for you ,let's see you can take it in this century ?:omghaha::omghaha:
Its you Mr hot shot ,trying to be a expert on avionics & all ?

Compare your post with mine and any person with brain inside his/her skull will point out which is Troll and rubbish BS.
I was not comparing any toys with anybody but my Intentions was to correct the poster and make the poster to think factually which even I fails was my attempt unbiased.

Regarding this quote which is undoubtedly Rubbish, senseless, Bull Sh*t presents the authors mentality.

Few questions and answer pointwise, unbiased

1. Is Moh. Bin Qasem is your ancestor/forefather
2. When was RSS or Modi was declared terrorist organisation and terrorist by any country including Pakistan
3. Which is the best place for the terrorist to hide and dwell.
4. Does wasting time in writing baseless and rubbish things shows the lack of knowledge in the topic or its just it makes you feel good.
1 YUP HE was my fore father
2 Modi is a terrorist
3 india is the paradise for terrorists as their PM is a terrorist who slaughtered 2000+ muslims in gujrat riots
Google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom