What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe going for SU-35 is not a sane idea....better utilize those funds for procuring additional -16's
Yaar again mental block of F 16 dear we have to get out of jail of F 16 it is good against ground targets

Skies battlefield changed today very fast we need twin engine jet with air superiority tag

In 1965 we won due to PAF achieved complete air superirity against IAF

different platforms give you edge in battlefield and headache for opponent planning and stategy if you have 200 F 16 and 150 Jf 17 still we loose better make some sense

All major airforces today buy twon engine jet along with single engine

The Bhartis showed the same behavior when Mi-35 deal was underway :cuckoo:

I have no doubt that Russia is more than willing to sell to Pakistan, the issue is that both PAF and Russia know, introducing a Sukhoi into Pakistan's air force is not something PAF is interested it. PAF is NOT interested in introducing a 4.5 or 4++ gen fighter, and is looking towards the future by looking at 5th gen.

Hi,

It is always a combination of things that creates a deterrent.

Supposedly---the SU35 deal is done with Russia or F35 deal signed with the U S-----and you get either one of these aircraft or even the F16 BLK60-----but still that is not enough----.

Now with this air superiority fighter---you need to compliment your deep strike capabilities as well.

In the current scenario---Pakistan needs 4 different kinds of aircraft----in the future---it will need 5 different kinds----till the F 16's are retd----.

Regarding bold part, this bird is a multi role jet and can perform variety of roles.

still no denial from either side, Russia & Pakistan. So there is certainly something going on behind the scene.

for Indian trolls, no, not talking about denial in an Indian news paper, show me a Russian news.

I guess within next 5 years PAF is going to add one Chinese platform for sure, maybe J10? & one western platform. 5th gen is at least 10-15 years away, unless US comes up with an offer for F-35, but that'd be extremely expensive
Yes something is going behind the scene and I have seen such behind the scene for J10 B also.
Su-35 class jets will allow PAF to even keep NATO at bay, if every things go very wrong for Pakistan.
Keeping NATO at bay really ?? How many SU35 is required for that ?

Good god

Is this still GOING ON

Pakistanis doing dancing an d rejoicing at a rumour of handful of flankers.

WAIT is that the same FLANKER flown by the Indians ( 220 in nos already) AND apparently nothing infront of the mighty falcons.

THEY WILL LOOK LIKE THIS WHEN YOU GET THEM IN 5 YEARS TIME

Flankers.jpg

Good god

Is this still GOING ON

Pakistanis doing dancing an d rejoicing at a rumour of handful of flankers.

WAIT is that the same FLANKER flown by the Indians ( 220 in nos already) AND apparently nothing infront of the mighty falcons.
Probably 350 is the last call, Super Sukhoi deep Upgradation plan to be comensed soon probably after 2017 which will keep the superiority over Su35 after which FGFA era will begins.

Yes something is going behind the scene and I have seen such behind the scene for J10 B also.

Keeping NATO at bay really ?? How many SU35 is required for that ?

Dear even 48 Su-35 with JF-17 will be enough to keep NATO at bay because our top of the line fighter will be able to engage enemy which it can't do now in case of NATO because PAF's F-16s don't see US allies as foe on their IFF.

Will not take any step detrimental
to India’s security:Russia.

New Delhi, Sep 10: Russia today said that it will
never take any step detrimental to the security
and safety of its special strategic partner
India.Russian Embassy here issued a statement in
the backdrop of a report that said Russia and
Pakistan were in talks on the delivery of Russian
multirole Mi-35M attack helicopters and the latest
Su-35 fighter jets.
“Time and again, the Russian leaders have stated
at the highest level that Russia will never take
any steps detrimental to the security and safety
of our special and privileged strategic partner ?
India, or the security structure in the South Asian
region, or any other region for that matter,” the
statement said. (Also Read: India, Pakistan
membership in SCO to be finalised in 2016:
Russia)
“This assurance is fully valid today as it was
valid yesterday. This is the guideline of our
President’s foreign policy concept,” it said.”As
regards the newspaper report from Nizhni Tagil, it
is a sheer case of overstatement by the agency,
on the one hand, and of overreaction by a section
of the Indian media, – on the other,” it added.

Will not take any step detrimental to India's security:Russia | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Trends at India.com

Even also Russia sales it to Pakistan, i think India should be mature enough to deal with it...If India can work with US when US is supplying arm to both India and Pakistan then why not Russia....And even i think if China would have done some qulaity arms like European or US, i do not think China would have sold their planes to India with right price...

The whole world now does not operare on binary relationship...Now in multipolar world, each nation is doing the same thing what US was doing 20 years back...US was fighting war with Islamic terrorist as well as sposor and supplier of money and other things to those groups that works on thier interest....Same logic is applied here..

If India does not like Russia dealing with Pak, then India should make alternative arrangement or back out from Russia...But the question is that, Can India afford to do it at this point of time?? Russia at no point of time going to sale any high end planes to Pakistan...Pakistan does not have that selling potential nor need to buy it when Pakistan has access to cheap Chines fighter planes...Russia is simply flirting with Pakistan to see how much India can react to this situation

Dear even 48 Su-35 with JF-17 will be enough to keep NATO at bay because our top of the line fighter will be able to engage enemy which it can't do now in case of NATO because PAF's F-16s don't see US allies as foe on their IFF.
Yeah, right, as if we will pick fight with NATO and as if Russia will give them for free since we dont have any money. Its funny as we cant take care of stupid drones, half the time we confuse nation with protest-in-front-of-embassy-drama and other half the time keep guessing its a mutual program to stop ourselves from embarrassment and then we think of taking stand against big guys. I guess our prime job is only to defend ourselves from Indian invasion, rest are welcome to do whatever they want. Salala attack pretty much proved it as did countless other such incidence in the past.

Yeah, right, as if we will pick fight with NATO and as if Russia will give them for free since we dont have any money. Its funny as we cant take care of stupid drones, half the time we confuse nation with protest-in-front-of-embassy-drama and other half the time keep guessing its a mutual program to stop ourselves from embarrassment and then we think of taking stand against big guys. I guess our prime job is only to defend ourselves from Indian invasion, rest are welcome to do whatever they want. Salala attack pretty much proved it as did countless other such incidence in the past.

If Pakistan had Su-35 class jet back then Salala would have not happened.

I have no doubt that Russia is more than willing to sell to Pakistan, the issue is that both PAF and Russia know, introducing a Sukhoi into Pakistan's air force is not something PAF is interested it. PAF is NOT interested in introducing a 4.5 or 4++ gen fighter, and is looking towards the future by looking at 5th gen.

But still we will need 4 and 4.5 gen jets..... I don't think that PAF will but 100's of 5th Generation jets...

like i always say...

150 JF-17 are taking place of F-7's
which jet is gonna take place of 75 Mirages? (for a moment let me suppose 5th gen jet will take it's place) then
what about that time when our F-16's will be old which is about 7-10 years from now what plane will take F-16's plane...??

and sooner or Later we will need a Naval wing at least some jets to Counter India's naval fleet (MiG-29, Jaguar, Naval version of Tejas)

I think Russian Embassy in India is concerned about its security otherwise this statement should have from the foreign office. A large number RSS terrorists under the shitship of murdoodi could attack the Russian embassy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom