What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abdul

My 99% certainty is gained on what I know and see from both Russia & Pakistan and the changing geopolitical map.

THE BIG DIFFERENCE my insight is not clouded by paitriotic Pakistan eyes head and heart . I SEE REALITY

Which is the following.

Pakistan has only brought fighters with soft loans from china (jf17) OR grant AID from USA (F16/52)
IN LAST TEN YEARS.

Pakistan has brought fighters in cash but second hand fighters ready for mothballing be it jordans old F16s or Libyan mirage 5s

One SU35 will cost 4 times the cost of one Thunder
or 50% more than brand new F16/52

Russia WILL NOT GIVE YOU GRANT AID OR SOFT LOANS they are broke themselves...

Finally india will almost certainly put Russia enormous political pressure not to sell advanced version of their own mainstay fighter the SU30MKI

PS today the indian GDP and military budget is larger than RUSSIA. indian influence is huge over Russia something only an indian will understand . FGFA and other projects depend on indian money ...

LIKE I SAID ABDUL we will see whose was right AND who was WRONG soon.

Did you bother to read what I said, or was it just ... "Aha somebody responded so lemme give him a piece of my mind" ..

I would be among the skeptics of the SU-35 deal from our side along side many, that in of itself nullifies the "Patriotic Pakistani eyes" that you claim .... ofcourse your the only objective poster out here ... duhhh :cheers:

What is most interesting is your reasoning ... see the skepticism from our side either stems from the usage of the current doctrine ... the maintenance issues, and the performance issues when it comes to operating jets from 3 different origins in an age which is focused on net centric warfare .. Those are the pieces that will have to be negotiated one way or another if the deal is to go through ...

Your "objective eyes" -- on the other hand -- only see "Indian economy" and "Indian influence" as the hindrance to that deal ... totally objective and unbiased opinion right ??? :whistle:

That is what I and many others from this forum contest ... you have to face it ... the world does not revolve around Indian economy ... Just look up last 7-8 years ... you put up pressure to cancel the supply of RD-93 to Pakistan ... yet its operational on 3 of our squadrons and is expected to be on all of our JFT's ... The JFT avionics deal being cancelled ... where you were going for a 10+ Billion dollar deal ... and exerted pressure on the french to cancel it ... good for you ... they did cancel it ... but what now ?? --- Now your biggest deals i.e Pak-FA and Rafale are effectively cut by a factor of THREE! ... add to the misery there are rumors of the avionics deal to be revived ...

Do you really think that it will go totally smooth & well when you lobby for suppliers to cancel such and such deal showing that your large deals will make up for what they loose and then cutting your own deals by a third of their planned size ... way to go ... that is exactly the reason why you have the the russians talking about the SU-35 to PAF ..

Just look at the sheer surprise and butt hurt the Indians showed at the mere news of initial talks ... this shows the level of ignorance that the Indian side lives in where every thing happens according to what they will ... keep living the dream ... the more long you stay in that dream world ... the better it is for us ...

and lastly, regarding the financial aid -- you do know that providing safer, smaller cost effective routes for supplies to a country is a business transaction and not "aid" -- do look up Fareed Zakaria's interview with Mushy regarding the subject ... and as far as the economic conditions go ... Pakistan is recovering ... As much as you'd hate to admit it ... but Pakistan has been a war torn country with among the worst environments for business, just a little stability is what started the recovery process ... and lets not forget the turn around of our economy from the verge of being broke in Mushy's era .... So don't worry about us ... It's you who you should be more concerned given the fault lines that are present in your country ...

Last edited:
I don't believe this jet is coming to Pakistan. There are just way too many issues with this i.e. very sanction prone, expensive beyond belief, Indian leverage and the absence of any Russia aircraft in the PAF.
Go with J-11's or J-15's, that's a far better option.

OMG! Indian obsession with Pakistan. Read the interview of Russian diplomat and its all about Pakistan.

I don't believe this jet is coming to Pakistan. There are just way too many issues with this i.e. very sanction prone, expensive beyond belief, Indian leverage and the absence of any Russia aircraft in the PAF.
There's another angle in that Pakistan could end up paying a license fee to Russia in exchange for making it OK for China to export a J-11/J-15 variant to Pakistan.

There's another angle in that Pakistan could end up paying a license fee to Russia in exchange for making it OK for China to export a J-11/J-15 variant to Pakistan.

Now that sounds very reasonable and possible.

I agree with you that the deal may not materialize. However in my opinion J-11 or J-15 is not a better option.
Sir Kaiser has already explained the advantages of the Su-35. The Chinese versions are not that capable.
Secondly there is the issue of armament. The Adder and Alamo are much more potent then the SD-10. But the real requirement is of the Archer. The F-16 Block 52 does not have three dimensional thrust vectoring and because we not have AIM-9X hence at close range the Su-30 has advantages. Acquisition of the Su-35 is hence the better option.

The deal has already come a long way and hopefully would go through despite Indian opposition. Fingers crossed.

I do not agree that buying SU35 is beyond PAF financially and politically.

If we can afford the block 52 F-16s then we can afford the SU35.

The real change is the political scenario. Russia is once again becoming a force to recon with at the global level. The recent bombing in Syria is proof in this regard. It is also developing East Russia which when coupled with China's development of the Economic Corridor means that the route to Arabian Sea through China would be more viable and stable then the route through Afghanistan. India is aware of this hence the strong opposition of the corridor.

Those who think that this deal cannot go through should understand that in International Relations there are no friends or enemies, only mutual benefits. In the emerging scenario strong ties between Russia and Pakistan are mutually beneficial hence there are good chances that this deal would materialize.
Inshahallah and all nay sayers will have a heart attack on day the su35s land on paf airbase

I agree with you that the deal may not materialize. However in my opinion J-11 or J-15 is not a better option.
Sir Kaiser has already explained the advantages of the Su-35. The Chinese versions are not that capable.
Secondly there is the issue of armament. The Adder and Alamo are much more potent then the SD-10. But the real requirement is of the Archer. The F-16 Block 52 does not have three dimensional thrust vectoring and because we not have AIM-9X hence at close range the Su-30 has advantages. Acquisition of the Su-35 is hence the better option.

The deal has already come a long way and hopefully would go through despite Indian opposition. Fingers crossed.
the deal will materialize man dont you worry. Inshallah. just have faith in our armed forces and the new country foreign policy powered by our armed forces. ;)

Russia earning too much money from India.....

fighter planes
making new corgo plane
tanks
helping on submarines
nuclear power plant
list may go on.......….….........

mi35 was not a issue for India so Russia selling to pak. but, su35 is different and it's not gonna happen....

believe or not but it's true...

fighter planes
making new corgo plane
tanks
helping on submarines
nuclear power plant

mi35 was not a issue for India so Russia selling to pak. but, su35 is different and it's not gonna happen....

Is there any Indian out their left to object on this deal?

Is there any Indian out their left to object on this deal?

dear, u need to check other threats if India buying something from other country.

by the way, i m saying logical...... it's all about money and Russia is not Soviet union.....

Russia wants cash money... does pak have or do billions dollar business with Russia... ans is no..

Russia wouldn't going to lose India for selling su35 to pak..... not logical and financely suit to Russia .

if not trolling, saying only truth...

dear, u need to check other threats if India buying something from other country.

by the way, i m saying logical...... it's all about money and Russia is not Soviet union.....

Russia wants cash money... does pak have or do billions dollar business with Russia... ans is no..

Russia wouldn't going to lose India for selling su35 to pak..... not logical and financely suit to Russia .

if not trolling, saying only truth...

Who asked your opinion? If you get out of India you will find out that world doesn't revolve around India. Your P. M. came over here and not one single network mentioned him.

Close this thread, it is basically a half truth thread and rest is misinformation.

Close this thread, it is basically a half truth thread and rest is misinformation.

most funny part is..it's running on 177 pages.......all about imaginations..... no one wants be logical ...except few fellow Pakistani brothers...

well I can say only best of luck them on!y.... bye bye

fighter planes
making new corgo plane
tanks
helping on submarines
nuclear power plant

wrong it was offered to you but since you open tendered russia was not offered the contract and its probably pissed at Indian desire to opt for a western jet fighter. so it will sell to us. no question about it or you have forgotton the deal regarding mi-35 hind?

w
most funny part is..it's running on 177 pages.......all about imaginations..... no one wants be logical ...except few fellow Pakistani brothers...

well I can say only best of luck them on!y.... bye bye
we dont need your best wishes we need the su35's and we will get them for striking deep in land and maritime patrolling purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom