What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOYS NO OFFENCE

BUT I DID SAY THAT I WAS 99% CERTAIN THIS SU35 talk was nothing more than a mistake by media people in pakistan.

russia needs indian money to keep their arms industry competitive. THAT IS A FACT.

SU35 is a very expensive machine to buy and to maintain. WAY OUT OF PAF reach financially.

paf acquring SU35 from Russia is akin to india buying F22 RAPTORS from USA ... its just not feasible politically financially and realistically ...

I WILL REPEAT AGAIN. PAF most likely next jet deal will be either 18 block 52 IF INDIA GETS 36 rafales

or J10 x 36 planes from china

CANNOT SEE ANYTHING ELSE[/
BOYS NO OFFENCE

BUT I DID SAY THAT I WAS 99% CERTAIN THIS SU35 talk was nothing more than a mistake by media people in pakistan.

russia needs indian money to keep their arms industry competitive. THAT IS A FACT.

SU35 is a very expensive machine to buy and to maintain. WAY OUT OF PAF reach financially.

paf acquring SU35 from Russia is akin to india buying F22 RAPTORS from USA ... its just not feasible politically financially and realistically ...

I WILL REPEAT AGAIN. PAF most likely next jet deal will be either 18 block 52 IF INDIA GETS 36 rafales

CANNOT SEE ANYTHING ELSE
Exactly. Pakistan will upgrade Fleet of JF 17's and than it will either go for J 10 or J 31. But the fact still remains there, Russia still offered us Su-35, it means apart from deal they want good relationships.

russia is not going to sell high tech equipment to pakistan , they only want india back on table but mean while during this game pakistan will get some stuff like choppers,rpg 29

This is a much bigger game than you can comprehend. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the show. India will be getting very pissed off on and off, including the most recent events at the UN's till today :tup:

This is a much bigger game than you can comprehend. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the show. India will be getting very pissed off on and off, including the most recent events at the UN's till today :tup:
If these games with Russia are successful and India gets pissed off. Still how long we will be dependent on US. We need to alter our Foreign Policy.

BOYS NO OFFENCE

You are right. The PAF has decided to sell all of her JFT's, -16's and all on EBAY. The only jet they'll keep is the remainder F-7's. They believe like the Bangladeshi AF, these are PLENTY for them to fight India. When all the F-7's are down, then the brave pilots will shoot down the Indian jets through Archers. No SAMs needed either. Great, historical old school tactics. The Archers !!! Who can counter the mighty India?? and how can Pakistan afford SU-35's even with $ 20 billion + in their savings account?? Why would Russia give them anything?? Good old Archers with SD-10 seeker is the answer!!!

Do I know something and I am not telling??? YES :cheesy: :cheers: :rofl:

This game is MUCH beyond your imagination!!! Let it go.

You are right. The PAF has decided to sell all of her JFT's, -16's and all on EBAY. The only jet they'll keep is the remainder F-7's. They believe like the Bangladeshi AF, these are PLENTY for them to fight India. When all the F-7's are down, then the brave pilots will shoot down the Indian jets through Archers. No SAMs needed either. Great, historical old school tactics. The Archers !!! Who can counter the mighty India?? and how can Pakistan afford SU-35's even with $ 20 billion + in their savings account?? Why would Russia give them anything?? Good old Archers with SD-10 seeker is the answer!!!

This was good..awesome. Brother but still I think Pakistan will not go for Russian technology.

Known Unknowns...Pretty exciting.

Viper resorting to sarcasm..

Common trait when people are busted and made to look stupid.

20 billion in forex is peanuts buddy for Emergency trading funds.

after the latest report i really dont think su35 is going to Pakistan

BOYS NO OFFENCE

CANNOT SEE ANYTHING ELSE
no its not.. its cheaper than f-16..we can if we really want it acquire 36 odd aircrafts...
questions is how bad we need it
its like india buying rafale not f-22..
which it struggling to buy :P

so if money is not the issue then why isnt PAF ordering chinese flankers wich have AESA radar and AESA based EW suits and internal jammers and are said to be flying with chinese built engines?
I have read on this forum,that j-11 has some export issues...like china is not allowed to export it...may be that's the problem!!

no zia

PAF buying SU35B is way beyond PAF financially AND POLITICALLY

RAFALE is on a plate FOR IAF French are begging IAF to buy it.

RUSSIA WILL NEVA SELL YOU SU35

JUST LIKE USA will SELL F35 to IAF but never SELL THE RAPTORS F22

I do not agree that buying SU35 is beyond PAF financially and politically.

If we can afford the block 52 F-16s then we can afford the SU35.

The real change is the political scenario. Russia is once again becoming a force to recon with at the global level. The recent bombing in Syria is proof in this regard. It is also developing East Russia which when coupled with China's development of the Economic Corridor means that the route to Arabian Sea through China would be more viable and stable then the route through Afghanistan. India is aware of this hence the strong opposition of the corridor.

Those who think that this deal cannot go through should understand that in International Relations there are no friends or enemies, only mutual benefits. In the emerging scenario strong ties between Russia and Pakistan are mutually beneficial hence there are good chances that this deal would materialize.

no zia

PAF buying SU35B is way beyond PAF financially AND POLITICALLY

RAFALE is on a plate FOR IAF French are begging IAF to buy it.

RUSSIA WILL NEVA SELL YOU SU35

JUST LIKE USA will SELL F35 to IAF but never SELL THE RAPTORS F22

You really are clueless aren't you ....

Back in 2012 your precious Russian "friends" were quoted as saying that you can "spit on their face" if they "sold military equipment to your enemies" --- Here we are --- just 3 years later --- and a deal for MI-35 is already confirmed ...

Do look up what happened with the SU-35 news ... the news was never started by the Pakistani side ... Sputnik International broke the news first ... where the Deputy FM of RUSSIA was talking about talks of SU-35 with Pakistan ... just a week before in an article Ilya Kramnick a well respected writer for Sputnik was branding PAF as a potential buyer for the SU-35 .. only after that was the IHS Janes article with the PAF confirming the initial talks was released ... and now we have the Russian embassy inside India saying that it was all just a media hype ... testing the waters is what I call it .... if we refer back to 2012 ...

So please stick to the idea that everything revolves around you because you've got cash ... you've screwed over the french for a billion + dollar deal with the PAF for JFT avionics ... because of the MMRCA .. now the MMRCA is screwed to the point where rumors of french reviving the JFT deal are on ... you have the Russians who were so pi$$y about the MMRCA deal they were suggesting a Mig-35 sale to PAF ... add in whats happened to the Pak-FA deal ....

There is one more thing though, economy can get flat lined due to political instability or bad business conditions , as we've witnessed in the case of Pakistan after 06/07 .... what happens to those "hard to maintain" ... "expensive" 200+ flankers if India is caught in such a situation in a longer period of time... as we've already seen ... killings of muslims for eating meat ... the revival of the sikh movement of Khalistan, blocking hurriat leaders to go to the UN, and the IOK kashmiris hoisting Pakistani flags in more or less every protest that they conjure up, add in the MAOISTS and the red corridor ... Those are some serious fault lines which if escalate up to a certain scale can cause quite a few head aches ...

Last edited:
It is puzzling that neither PAF, the Russian mission in Pakistan nor Moscow itself have thrown cold water on the talks, you'd think it'd happen.

Abdul

My 99% certainty is gained on what I know and see from both Russia & Pakistan and the changing geopolitical map.

THE BIG DIFFERENCE my insight is not clouded by paitriotic Pakistan eyes head and heart . I SEE REALITY

Which is the following.

Pakistan has only brought fighters with soft loans from china (jf17) OR grant AID from USA (F16/52)
IN LAST TEN YEARS.

Pakistan has brought fighters in cash but second hand fighters ready for mothballing be it jordans old F16s or Libyan mirage 5s

One SU35 will cost 4 times the cost of one Thunder
or 50% more than brand new F16/52

Russia WILL NOT GIVE YOU GRANT AID OR SOFT LOANS they are broke themselves...

Finally india will almost certainly put Russia enormous political pressure not to sell advanced version of their own mainstay fighter the SU30MKI

PS today the indian GDP and military budget is larger than RUSSIA. indian influence is huge over Russia something only an indian will understand . FGFA and other projects depend on indian money ...

LIKE I SAID ABDUL we will see whose was right AND who was WRONG soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom