What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't take anyone word or believe anyone without using my brain. Compare the size of both the plane you will soon realize what i mean.
Comparing the size of your brains is what we are doing now & its still smaller then moodi jee , s burned b@lls ?lolzz
Now I have question why you are so interested in SU-35s even India is not getting it?

you don't know Russia ... They just want to scare Indians and stop them from buying Western fighters ...
Indian Mandarins are smart enough to understand and tackle this Game.

Today it is all about keep ur enemy guessing we needed to induct twin engine jet earlier anyway with risks we face we should now invest more in SU 35 as we also reduced JF 17 initial order of from 250 to 150 it is defecit of 100 jets

If we use tgat money we can eadily get SU 35 around 30 to 40 with all toys

SU 35 is real watchdog in sky and PAF also keeping eye on transport aircrafts from russia

I feel that by these talks,
Pakistan is putting pressure on the US to release more F-16s...
and Russia is putting pressure on India to cancel the Rafael deal and buy more SU-30s.

100% agree Sir, they already released 2 of them.... I hope we can take the number to 150 for 83....

@Viper0011. tell you what.... you don't quote me now and i won't.. but when this su-35 deal with pakistan goes down i'll create a special thread for you, if the deal went through then you can creat one for me???!!!! What say You???????

now finally PAK realize the CAPABILITY'S of sukhoi.:P

why, you don't want CHEAP CHINESE COPIED jets now.:lol:

i would recommend it,.. going for twin engine RUSSIAN air superiority jets.
BETTER than those CHINESE one.:agree:

the problem will be the spare parts:wave:.

HAPPY PURCHASE.
Spares our Chinese friends have a lot ,cause they have these flankers almost a decade ago ?
So don't worry , put your dam.hands together r for su-35s in Pakistani flag camouflage ?lolzz

i will do it asap after your su 35 asap :lol::sarcastic:

It seems that pak is so desperate about su 35:lol::buba_phone:
No we are not so desperate ,its you Indians getting out of your minds ?lolzz

if Russia can afford to lose India who is the biggest buyer in the world and biggest buyer for Russia.....so good luck

Russia may not want to loose it's biggest customer but the key question is can India afford to loose Russia which is it's key and sole supplier in many cases?

Bhaiya Su35 ke thread ka kya squardon banana hai kya. why don't you stick to one thread

No Pak fa can be countered by our matured/tweaked JF17 janab is the rumor.

no one in the right mind would accept a mig-21 based jf-17 thunder block 3 or 4 can counter su-30 mki leave alone pak fa lol. shows how much people know about aircraft warfare. and rumours are just rumours we need not entertain them, sometimes rumors are meant to be kept a secret. but jf-17 block 2-3 models cant counter su-30 mki thats the majority opnion we shall see in skirmisbes or air war.

Last edited:
Bhaj what issue u have i dont understand

Tum log dukan se item kharedo tumtu samjhte ho pori dukan hi khareed li

Sab defence ma free ha jo jisko jo becha tum logo ki tarah chutiya pai nahe karta

Dude.. i don't understand hindi.... but let me say... first viper001 is not a American and he's always mocks India, He also claims Pakistani Foiegn policy is superior to her enemies... which is totally untrue.. he's a self over confident person..

Last edited:
The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has discussed buying Su-35 'Flanker-E' fighter aircraft from Russia in potentially the largest defence deal between the two countries, but a final decision is yet to be made, a senior Pakistani government official has confirmed to IHS Jane's .

The official was responding to Russian media reports that Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov had said talks were underway for an unspecified number of Su-35s, which follow a recent agreement to provide Mi-35M 'Hind E' attack helicopters to Islamabad.

While the official said "it's too early to say if a deal will conclude and the terms", the fact that discussions have taken place shows Russia's willingness to sell advanced hardware with Pakistan despite Moscow's longstanding ties with India.

The official said Pakistan's interest in the Su-35 was driven by the PAF's need for a twin-engine fighter "that can fly for a longer range than the JF-17 and penetrate more deeply into the enemy's territory". The PAF flies a mixed fleet of Lockheed Martin F-16s, Dassault Mirage-5s, Chinese-manufactured F-7s, and the JF-17 Thunder, which is jointly produced by China and Pakistan.

In November 2014 a senior Pakistani official told IHS Jane's that Pakistan was in discussions with China to buy 30 to 40 FC-31s - the export version of China's J-31 fifth-generation platform. At the time, the official told IHS Jane's that Pakistan was interested in the platform partly because it was fitted with two RD-93 Russian Klimov engines, which also powers the JF-17. PAF officials have also told IHS Jane's in the past that they have considered the purchase of up to 40 Chengdu J-10 fighters.

Pakistani official confirms Su-35 talks - IHS Jane's 360

Pakistan-Russia Su-35 Fighter Jet Deal Potentially The Largest

Pakistan-Russia-Su-35-Fighter-Jet.jpg

September 18 2015

Pakistan is negotiating a deal to purchase Sukhoi-35 'Flanker E' fighter jets from Russia, which is expected to be the largest defense deal between the two countries, according to IHS Jane’s.

A senior Pakistani government official confirmed the discussions between Pakistan and Russia regarding the supply of Su-35 fighter jets. However, the official emphasized that it is “too early” to tell whether both countries will reach an agreement.

Previous reports indicated that Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov revealed that the two countries are in talks on the supply of Su-35 fighter jets.

According to the Pakistani official, they are interested in the Su-35 fighter jets because the country’s Air Force needs a twin-engine fighter with the capacity to fly longer range than the JF-17 and to penetrate deeply into the enemy’s territory.

Pakistan’s Air Force has a mixed fleet of Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE:LMT) F16 Dassault Mirage-5s, Chinese-manufactured F-7s, and the JF-17 Thunder. China and Pakistan partnered in producing the JF-17 Thunder fighter jet.

Pakistan strengthening relations with Russia
Pakistan has been strengthening its relationship with Russia while facing increasing tensions with the United States regarding its efforts to fight the Islamic militants in the region. The U.S. considers Pakistan as an unreliable partner in fighting terrorist groups.

Pakistan recently agreed to purchase Mi-35 “Hinde E” attack helicopters from Russia. The Pakistani government did not reveal the details of the deal including the value and schedule for the delivery of the Mi-35 helicopters.

Last year, Russia and Pakistan signed a bilateral defense cooperation agreement to boost its military-to-military relations. Both countries are expected to sign a technical cooperation agreement for the sale of Russian military equipment to Islamabad. :enjoy:

Both countries are also expected to sign the North-South gas pipeline agreement by the end of September, according to Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak. :o:

India would be extremely upset with Pakistan-Russia deal
Defense industry analysts suggested that Russia is willing to sell advance hardware to Pakistan despite its longstanding relationship with India. The Russian government also signed a defense cooperation agreement with the Pakistani government in November last year.

Brian Cloughley, an author, analyst and former Australian defense attache to Islamabad commented, “The Indians would be extremely upset to the point of a major diplomatic rift.”

India previously stated that Russia is crossing the “red line” for selling military hardware to Pakistan. :tsk:

On the other hand, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov emphasized that the country’s relationship with India will no be affected by its expanding military cooperation with Pakistan.

Ryabkov explained that Russia and Pakistan are close partners, and India will not be jealous on the contract under negotiations involving the Su-35 fighter jets and Mi-35 helicopters. :cry:

Pakistan-Russia Su-35 Fighter Jet Deal Potentially The Largest

:pakistan:
Russia.gif
:pakistan:
Russia.gif

su-35-wallpapers.jpg

WOW you guys too?? that's great to hear!

but hey! you lacked some flags! the flags should be like this :D

1466.gif
:pakistan::china:
Russia.gif

Could you please change your fonts style. Seem very odd or maybe you trying to seek attention.
don't like my font ? you can ignore it and scroll down. every member has the right for showing some personality with display avatars signatures and fonts. i don't see anything wrong with it. if it annyos too many people than may be i would change it. thanks for the advice though, i appriciate it.

WOW you guys too?? that's great to hear!

but hey! you lacked some flags! the flags should be like this :D

1466.gif
:pakistan::china:
Russia.gif
what country does the first flag represent?

Su-35 has a price tag of USD 40-65 millions / unit depending how the list features and capabilities. If only two squadrons are purchased will full configuration (which is the most probable case), the price will lean towards the upper limit and two squadron ( at least two dozens) of Su-35 will cost approx. USD 1.56 billion. However if a bigger deal is signed to procure a larger number of (100+) Su-35s over the next few years (5-10), the unit cost will lean towards the lower limit of USD 40 millions / unit and a manageable payment plan of instalments can be negotiated. Pakistan needs a strong airforce and Navy and it gets essential with CPEC becoming functional in couple of years. Pakistan can well afford USD 20-25 billion for upgrading the air and naval defences of the country. It is necessary and over due. Nukes are good deterrence but we need robust conventional capability too.
That might be the base cost of the aircraft alone, sales tend to include total initial costs (of setting up infrastructure, training, initial set of spare parts, etc). I think if PAF is going to deal with Russia, then they should go ahead and spend a large up front in order to grab maybe 10-15 years worth of spare parts, some attrition aircraft for storage, etc.

don't like my font ? you can ignore it and scroll down. every member has the right for showing some personality with display avatars signatures and fonts. i don't see anything wrong with it. if it annyos too many people than may be i would change it. thanks for the advice though, i appriciate it.

what country does the first flag represent?

well my homeland country obviously. we're buying one squadron of SU 35. that makes the three of us. China, Indonesia, and Pakistan, countries that owns Su 35 (aside Russia)

Indonesia to “Prioritize” Su-35 Aircraft Procurement Despite Budget Cuts

That might be the base cost of the aircraft alone, sales tend to include total initial costs (of setting up infrastructure, training, initial set of spare parts, etc). I think if PAF is going to deal with Russia, then they should go ahead and spend a large up front in order to grab maybe 10-15 years worth of spare parts, some attrition aircraft for storage, etc.

I would say first they get 3-4 squadrons and test then go for a big deal. I think USD 65 million is not the base price but I may be wrong. But when strategic partnerships are developed, deals can be bargained at whole new levels. US camp has brought only sufferings to Pakistan over decades and this is going to increase as global priorities indicate. Our strategists should and I guess they have already realised. Russia is a more reliable partner than a pure cheat zionist junk USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom