What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan needs new pair of AIR -PUNCH , our decades old & over used & over projected F-16 needs a father shadow in the skies ?
Su35 are way better then all of its family , & has the capability to be a 5th generation fighter ?
Then again its another waste full minds debating about single engine vs double engine ?
As a PRO-AIRFORCE we need all of art ?
Double or single we need a beast in the air , which can show up in a dog fight & give a blowing last punch to our enemies ?
Let's say 50+ SU 35 PAF will take out the breath of anyone at longest of the targets ?
50 SU-35
50 F-16
100 used F-16
150 JF-17

as the Punjabis always say to me

گل ای کوی نی

you made it seem way too easy. we might as well ask sorry I mean demand F-35 as well while we are at it
Well F-16 would but F-35 close to impossible. I am pretty sure if we order two squadrons of SU-35 I am pretty sure within days USA will offer two squadrons of F-16 BLOCK 52 on really easy terms

"The Russian Deputy FM Ryabkov referred to Pakistan as Russia's closest partner " Do you believe this line ?
stop acting like this man
f3d0f73972004c11e1280f7f5f055c0be8b00f15.jpg

as the Punjabis always say to me

گل ای کوی نی

you made it seem way too easy. we might as well ask sorry I mean demand F-35 as well while we are at it
I'm sure if any American deputy forghien secratry has said the same thing about F-35 you will be accepting it quite nicly ?

For now yes , countries policies changes with their national interests for now russias national interests are with China & for them Pakistan is far more trusted allay then of India ?

OK then you are getting big tranche of Su 35 soon . Enjoy your Su 35.

OK then you are getting big tranche of Su 35 soon . Enjoy your Su 35.
Won't be like that but even 35 of su 35 ,s will bring Indian air force to think million times before commiting any madness of the MOODI JEE ,s immature political mind ?
Dam cold start ?lolzz

50 SU-35
50 F-16
100 used F-16
150 JF-17
I don't know about it friend , but we need it as much as we can ?

These are BS rumors. If we wanted to go for SU-35, we always have the option of J-11, and we can get it for cheaper costs. I don't see the sense in going for SU-35. Even if we ignore the costs, the logistical requirements will be too much.

There is a Huge difference b/w J-11 and Su-35 :)
There will be not much logistic issue as we are retire all old fleet of Mirages and F-7s which will itself reduce the load. In coming future PAF will have 3 type of Aircrafts in the inventory and they will be Su-35, F-16s, JF-17 Thunder !

again highlighting a very valid point

BUT

Su-35 is a completely different beast. its a top tier heavy weight fighter. there is simply no comparison to it against an engine sale approval for a modest light weight jet.

there is no pessimism from my side, just reality re our past and Indian factor. Russia Pakistan relationships are improving and they don't have to be military in nature.

But sir, you have to give credit to our diplomatic efforts. Just the talk of selling Su-35 to Pakistan by deputy FM indicates some serious progress has been made. Su-35 may never fly in our colors but we sure have diversified our options. Something I really approve of.

Won't be like that but even 35 of su 35 ,s will bring Indian air force to think million times before commiting any madness of the MOODI JEE ,s immature political mind ?
Dam cold start ?lolzz

I don't know about it friend , but we need it as much as we can ?
Will ME going to help PAF getting 50 SU-35 & 50 F-16 in addition to used F16s from Egypt n Jordan.

Anyway it will bring us the strong & deep air cover & the preasure on our eagles will be sorted out ?
Just imagine 250 JF-17 plus around 100 F-16 and 50 SU-35 all with latest BVR what it would do to Indian Air Force in any conflict and also latest Air Defence systems

Will ME going to help PAF getting 50 SU-35 & 50 F-16 in addition to used F16s from Egypt n Jordan.
Well help from KSA can come for sure

SU35 go for it :) expensive but awesome
or Su 30 34 32

i think Russia is messing with India

Just imagine 250 JF-17 plus around 100 F-16 and 50 SU-35 all with latest BVR what it would do to Indian Air Force in any conflict and also latest Air Defence systems

Well help from KSA can come for sure

not a shopping list.

as for KSA, they do not like Russians! will never help us get Russian tech lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom