What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Su-35 will diversify our attacking and defensive strategies. I am all for SU-35!!! Bring it on!!!

"You cannot buy these" is the only response Indians are left with. Guess what.. our buying power is not under Indian control.. so leave it to Pakistan. Just a suggestion.

We rejected American Fighter F16 and F18 because we knew either we can fly Su30 or F18s in one time.

That's why we choose neutral France .

Man why are you feeling so but hurt man?? posting 200 250 Billion deals again and again

Ja k Thanda pani pio bhai ..... Abhi deal sign ni hui koi... And yeah India even Protested over Mi-35 Heli and Russia didn't bother to listen that and Giving us Mi-35

so chill it's business

That's what I am quoting. It's all business. Pakistan would have to sell itself to match Indian business with Russian Hardware. Isn't $250billionGDP of Pakistan ?

So basically you are saying Russian d.FM was dead drunk, floating in Vodka when he said that we are in negotiations with Pakistan for SU-35? Face the reality. You don't hold all the cards.

We see some translation discrepancy in that article. Article mentioned pakistan as Russia's closest ally which is non-sense. Let some time pass, truth will emerge.

Why Indians so worried, of course PAF isnt going to buy SU35, Just sign on that dotted line the French are dangling in front of you :whistle:

Well the Americans wont like it and might offer more block 52's, hmmm then we might have dilema, a good sort.

well Pakistan can order 18 more F-16 Block 52

Plus i like you signature It's hilarious

well Pakistan can order 18 more F-16 Block 52

Plus i like you signature It's hilarious

lol I like trolling the indians a little bit man, they get a bit too cocky for no reason.

Pak and Russia are just tag teaming India here.

That's what I am quoting. It's all business. Pakistan would have to sell itself to match Indian business with Russian Hardware. Isn't $250billionGDP of Pakistan ?

LOL man Kuch pee k to ni aai ho..?

Russians Giving Pakistan Mi-35
it offered SAMS to
I don't if Su-35 are rumors or not but there are many news
Pakistan don't need to match india in defence deals
Our requirement is not like India
we can buy Su-35 in small numbers like we are buying Mi-35

So we are not doing deals like 100's and 200's billion of dollars it's will probably few billion dollars

If India had so much pressure on Russia then Russia won't even sell Mi-35 to Pakistan

Whats with the india dehati aurat act

This is just business

We have F16s, does that mean india cant buy apaches from the yanks

No they sell you apaches and at the same time sell us vipers

So why are indians all butt burnt about this, if Russia sells us weapons what has it to do with indian weapons deals

Indian's know more about PAF than PAF themselves. They know their future plans too. Then they also know that we can't buy any modern defence equipment, they're our economist too.

ok, we can't buy anything, yet you guys are sweating. hmm.

99% chance is PAF wont buy Su 35.

Reasons-

1. PAF doctrine to operate single engine, meduim/ light weight fighter only.
Now J 6 was twin engined but was a lightweight fighter.

SU 35 is a heavy multirole fighter.

2. Cost- It will be very costly, judging that in recent MKI order, each MKI costed India 102 Million Dollars.

Even with discounts, the SU 35 will cost no less than 90 Million dollars (flyaway cost+ weapons).

3. Its Flanker- Su 35 belongs to flanker familiy. There are similraities between both SU 35 and Su 30 MKI and after Super MKI upgrade the difference will be very less.

Plus IAF has operated flankers more than 10 years which means it knows weaknesses and stengths thoroughly, a fact PAF cant overlook.

1. Pakistan has actually used 2 engine fighter jets until recently and India's acquisition of Rafale might change their stance on 2 engine fighter jets. Although I believe Rafale is for countering China and not Pakistan.

2. Cost is likely to be lower as ruble value has fallen. Also, the Flyaway cost is believed to be in between $40-65M and that is before the fall in ruble value.

3. The Su-35 is a multi-role air superiority and the Su-35S which Pakistan has shown interest in is lighter than the Su-27 and the Su-30.

Will they use deputy foreign minster to give that statement ?

Then who will they use.. maybe they used Media first.. and now using Junior Minister :) btw i have nothing against this deal, i wish we get 2,3 Sqd of SU- 35 :P

LOL man Kuch pee k to ni aai ho..?

Russians Giving Pakistan Mi-35
it offered SAMS to
I don't if Su-35 are rumors or not but there are many news
Pakistan don't need to match india in defence deals
Our requirement is not like India
we can buy Su-35 in small numbers like we are buying Mi-35

So we are not doing deals like 100's and 200's billion of dollars it's will probably few billion dollars

If India had so much pressure on Russia then Russia won't even sell Mi-35 to Pakistan

In That case will cancel our deals with Russia as simple as that . Than we would watch from shores how much the sinking economy of Russia going to get help from Pakistan .

See who is talking about economy......listen we are only investing 1.9% of our gdp in defence where the requirement is 3.0% atleast to balance china and pakistan.The fact is our govt is not investing in defence to invest more in other things.
And see yourself you are investing 4.5% in defence still its barely 7 billion..we are buying 36 rafales because the deal was finalise for 12 billion dollars and suddenly they increase price to 20 billion...

Dont ever dare to talk about india's economy...it doesn't suits from you

Aaah...the great Indian economy! Fact are facts my dear. MMRCA fiasco says a lot about state of Indian economy. So let's keep the crap out and face what's real. What percentage we spend on defense and how meagre that translates into total defense budget, it is still enough to bring you here on a "Pakistani" defense forum and put forward explanations. It's the results in the end that matter, no?

Seems Russia is trolling India on SU-35.
Where is Rafale deal ? still unfinished ?
please don't follow the Russian example and troll the Indians otherwise this thread will look like just any other thread in next few pages.

there is nothing to this news. re SU-35 it will be just the talks . nothing more than that. just look at what we operate and level of Indian and Russian relationship in defence.

the reality is the Mi-35 Hinds that will be used against smugglers and insurgents in Baluchistan, KPK and tribal areas.

Indians :pakistan::smitten:

g1363194480538611340.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom