What's new

Talibans are not Pakistan's friend : Gen Tariq Khan

One thing I've learned is if you give an Afghan respect.. He's like the camel who kicked his master out of the tent...

I can confirm that this is near the Uzbek border area which was fenced inside Afghanistan.. Which means this is another fake news..

Seems like the Indian agents have been activated now to damage Pak-Afg ties like the Sino-Pak relations after it failed.. now they have been active using even blatant fake news..

All this campaign has is one purpose damage Pakistan's stragetic signficiance and advantage in the region nothing more

I can confirm that this is near the Uzbek border area which was fenced inside Afghanistan.. Which means this is another fake news..

Seems like the Indian agents have been activated now to damage Pak-Afg ties like the Sino-Pak relations after it failed.. now they have been activity using even blatant fake news..

All this campaign has is one purpose damage Pakistan's stragetic signficiance and advantage in the region nothing more
Really doubt it as it’s the same design as our border fence.

Seems like the Indian agents have been activity now to damage Pak-Afg ties like the Sino-Pak relations after it failed.. now they have been activity using even blatant fake news
The Uzbekistan border fence DOES NOT look like that. That's clearly the Pakistan border fence. Besides, it's not like they have a reason to remove the Uzbek border fence, and it's not like the TTP were threatening the Uzbek army a few days ago. The Pakistan border is doubly fenced, as shown in the video. They're also speaking PASHTO, so it's clearly not the Uzbek border, otherwise the local Taliban there would be speaking Uzbek or Dari.

Pakistan
1641057281364.png

Uzbekistan
1641057292842.png

Last edited:

Seems like the Indian agents have been activated now to damage Pak-Afg ties like the Sino-Pak relations after it failed.. now they have been active using even blatant fake news..

How can you confirm it?

You know when Taliban government gave Amnesty and recruited some ANA soldiers etc these are them and some have family ties with TTP thus some of the lower commander level Taliban are hostile while the leadership in Kabul is pro Pakistani. I believe that action against these rouge Taliban would be taken soon.

The Uzbekistan border fence DOES NOT look like that. That's clearly the Pakistan border fence. Besides, it's not like they have a reason to remove the Uzbek border fence, and it's not like the TTP were threatening the Uzbek army a few days ago. The Pakistan border is doubly fenced, as shown in the video.

Pakistan
View attachment 805128
Uzbekistan
View attachment 805129
This is indeed uzbik afghn border fence
822CE025-AC2F-4114-B241-6EDF517CB56C.jpeg

the problem is talibans dont know how to run country they will sure create a war to survive . i am sure they will start a new was with any of neighbor if paid well .

real situation is people now start sale their kids to survive in afghanistan .

Back
Top Bottom