What's new

Taliban wants peace talk with govt

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today Taliban offered peace talk . At this moment govt called in emergency meeting to decide if they want to start peace talk or operation is only solution. ARYNEWS,GEONEWS.

Messenger was Fazlur rahman, who made Suadia trip few days ago and had meeting with Ishaq Dar. It feels Taliban took too much heat of few PAF sorties. They want re organization behind peace talks.
If the govt stop the operation, then its foreign hand who is providing them security. Because frustrated Pakistani nation wants all out war against terrorism.

Fazl to govt: stop use of ‘force’
http://www.dawn.com/news/1083018/fazl-to-govt-stop-use-of-force
PESHAWAR: Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman has called upon the government to stop using force against militants and hold negotiations for restoring peace in the country.vt: stop use of ‘force’
Fazl to govt: stop use of ‘force’ - DAWN.COM

Last edited:
Today Taliban offered peace talk . At this moment govt called in emergency meeting to decide if they want to start peace talk or operation is only solution. ARYNEWS,GEONEWS.

Messenger was Fazlur rahman, who made Suadia trip few days ago and had meeting with Ishaq Dar. It feels Taliban took too much heat of few PAF sorties. They want re organization behind peace talks.
If the govt stop the operation, then its foreign hand who is providing them security. Because frustrated Pakistani nation wants all out war against terrorism.

Other than PAF sorties - New Anti-Terrorism ordinance is also threat for them as it will free hands of LEAs & Armed forces and they will not be having protection of Judiciary: I hope supreme court don't create hurdles in that.

The cancer is spread all over the body and high dose of chemotherapy is extremely necessary to save the body, unless there is a way to have peace talk with cancer?

Other than PAF sorties - New Anti-Terrorism ordinance is also threat for them as it will free hands of LEAs & Armed forces and they will not be having protection of Judiciary: I hope supreme court don't create hurdles in that.
But one stupid retired Col lawyer Inam challenge " Tahfuz e Pakistan ordinance " in supreme court. Same guy who is after Musharraf.
P Rasheed said if they obey the Writ of State then can talk about peace. If they have their own agenda then situation will be different.

Last edited:
But one stupid retired Col lawyer Inam challenge " Tahfuz e Pakistan ordinance " in supreme court. Same guy who is after Musharraf.

What you can expect from Terrorist apologists.

Sabir7.jpg

cartoon_moderate_taliban.jpg%3Fw%3D590

not only Judicry PPP, MQM, PTI and Nationalist Parties are also opposing this law ...... :hitwall:
almost all opposition parties are terming it as Civilian Marshal law ...... they are ignoring the fact Pakistan is suffering from extraordinary circumstances required extraordinary measures ,,,,,,,,

not only Judicry PPP, MQM, PTI and Nationalist Parties are also opposing this law ...... :hitwall:
almost all opposition parties are terming it as Civilian Marshal law ...... they are ignoring the fact Pakistan is suffering from extraordinary circumstances required extraordinary measures ,,,,,,,,

So, vested interests of protecting their militant wings & friendly terrorists have made them to form holly alliance.

After their asses being owned by Aerial bombardment,they are pleading like children for peace talks...Laatho ke bhoot baato se nahin bante...

(JUI-F) chief Maulana fauckzullah Rehman to Masters= ya sheik oh bakistanies god they are going to kill our babies.

Sheikh Answer= No worries My pet we will call Nawaz and take care of this.

Mulana retuns to pakistan with some bones and a promise.

In another news ASWJ will hold a protest in front of Iranians consulate for inter fearing in Pakistan internal matters.

Last edited:
they are obviously just toying with the gov, this hypocrisy has got to end, they talk about peace after air strikes, where was the peace when they were bombing the **** out of Pakistan....??/

After their asses being owned by Aerial bombardment,they are pleading like children for peace talks...Laatho ke bhoot baato se nahin bante...

I expect you to join the Aman Lashkar as well ! :agree:

Abbb pichliii dafaa ki tarhaan phir bahanaa na banaaa leinaa keh meraa University ke VC ke samneiii Viva hai ! :whistle:

But I can't come & join the Aman Lashkar - Aaaj kal Motorway peiii fog bohat ziyada haiii ! :angel:

Time for peace has gone.

Now its our turn. I want an all out ground offensive of North Waziristan, this is planned for March according PA.

Dominate that territory then sweep back to South Waziristan for a final cleanup op. Once we have barracks and check posts TTP will be target practice.

Squeeze remaining TTP in Karachi. Deport all illegal Afghans. Carry out a census. Start building the country with the new found safety and peace.

Its as simple as that. Do it once, do it big and see it through to the finish. Then enjoy that sweet air of peacetime. Unlike what would happen if Fazal, this idiot, would have his way. Just delaying the whole process, more bloodshed. Waste of time.

All TTP can do is mind games, its us who have the bigger guns and control the skies. These common thugs and mercenaries need to be dominated till they are all either dead or on deathrow.

The fat pig should shut his mouth. He only cries when his boys are getting bombed to hell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom