What's new

Taliban wants peace talk with govt

Now when the heat has turned against Talibaboons, they are crying for peace, because people like the traitor Fazlullah rehman wants to protect his Talibaboon buddies getting destroyed.

I feel Pakistan should accept the peace offer by Taliban. There is no way to defeat the Taliban, other than to kill or disable the majority of the Pashtun male population. There is no point in antagonizing the Pashtuns. Pakistan should have learnt this from the Lal masjid commando raid...

I feel Pakistan should accept the peace offer by Taliban. There is no way to defeat the Taliban, other than to kill or disable the majority of the Pashtun male population. There is no point in antagonizing the Pashtuns. Pakistan should have learnt this from the Lal masjid commando raid...

Really ?....scenario is change, now citizen of the country openly showing frustration from these religious leeches .

There should be no peace talks these cowards will be back at it again in a few weeks and months time to finish them for good hurt them where it hurts the most and send them to hell where they belong period.

What are you on about? You have no clue about the topic, stop thinking with your backside and dont bother if you dont have anything valuable to contribute.

I take it you are not Pakistani right? That's the only reason I can see think of explain the grave factual errors in your post.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom