What's new

Taliban threaten to target MQM

Go on my Bihari and UP bros. So what stuff we are made of.

I'm laughing at some duff3rs here who are calling MQM terrorist, if MQM is terror group than PPP, ANP, PTI, PML-N, PML-Q, etc etc all are terror groups.

Go MQM go, crush these TTP terrorists, in ki dadagiri Karachi mein nahi chalnay wali.

[
“How can we hold talks with those who fired shots on Malala Yousufzai, Shazia and Kainat? How can we talk about peace with those who beheaded personnel and officers of the army, police and FC?” the MQM chief said in a speech to party workers on Oct 20. Hussain has also urged the Army to take the ‘bold decision of acting against the terrorists’.

But, it's perfectly okay to be sitting in London or holding talk with America? The nation who bombs our people daily?

But, it's perfectly okay to be sitting in London or holding talk with America? The nation who bombs our people daily?

Not only MQM is the biggest hypocrite, its the biggest terror party of Pakistan. ANP and PPP are remote 2nd or third. No party has used violence so consistently as MQM to promote its political beliefs and objectives. Its therefore Altaf bhagora is sitting in London.

As I said earlier, the two terror groups have a fight at hand. Let them target kill each other. There have many innocent dead in Karachi already. This will be great operation clean up of terrorists of all type.

Nothing will happen, TTP terrorist only attack on unarmed civilians. they know MQM is loaded they wont dare go there. TTP jihad is on the innocents weak and unarmed, not on the powerful. they only attack and kill unsuspecting

TTP and MQM are both american stooges and following orders of their masters to hurt the countries economy.

Dude you are naive. When two groups fight it out , neither of them will be eliminated. It will only kill civilians and polarize your population. It will also strengthen MQM voter base.
I support an all out war between MQM and TTP. They must fight till death to the last man standing. As Pakistan's leading terrorist organizations the two groups are rivals and there is not enough room for both to exist. Let this be the survival of the fittest. MQM Altaf Hussain and TTP Hakimullah Mahsud should both return to Pakistan and lead their forces.

Ah so let the Pakistanis finally decide now who is creating trouble in Balochistan. We all know what MQM has been upto. Its good that you have made it clearer now. This is what you fanboys do. When in doubt, blame it on the poor!

stop being a di2k kid read in what context i said things

Pakistan need to uproot TTP by all cost. It's not only bringing stained tie with Afghanistan, causing Pakistan Billions of Dollars. Start the war with full strength and make them surrender or be killed.

Back
Top Bottom